It truly is a great Graduation day

There's Only One you In My Life

*3 years later*

It has been three years since I last saw seunghyun. But I always saw his live performances and interviews through the internet and tv. 

Now it is my College Graduation And He is one of the people that got me through the years of college. Even though we are far from each other we have each others love that helps us keep going every single day.

Nadia has Graduated Last year from College and she came back today to attend my graduation.

I really wanted to Seunghyun to be here for me on my graduation day but I understand that he had a Profession to hold up.

It was time for me to recieve my Bachelor's Degree.  

The Graduation ceremony has begun.

I heard my friends names being called and watching them go on stage and recieve their degree. 

"Sanju" Finally my name was called. I stood up and walked on stage. 

"Congratulations Sanju."

"Thank you sir"

"Class of 2015 congratulations. You have graduated!" 

Cheers were heard everywhere. and our graduation hats were thrown into the the air.

After the graduation Ceremony I was greeted from my parents, brother, family members, and My best friend Nadia.

"Congratz on you graduation best friend I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks Nadia" I said giving her a hug

"I just wish Seunghyun was here"

"If he was here he would be very proud of you." 

"Yeah I guess he will." 

"I miss him so much"

"And I miss you more" I heard a voice say behind me

I turned around and saw a guy covering his face with flowers.

"Seunghyun?"

"Come on you can't even recognize your own boyfriend"

"Oh my gosh." I burst into tears of joy and hugged him causing him to drop the flowers

"Congratulations Sanju" 

"This is the best graduation gift ever, why didn't you tell be you were coming?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise anymore wouldn't it?" he said laughing

I was so happy, I have my family, My best friend, and Now the love of my life with me.

And Guess what I get to go back with Seunghyun to Korea and Find my job there. I finally get to be with Seunghyun. I got My wish from the shooting star that I wished upon Along time ago.

I got my Prince charming, My Romeo.

 

The End. (Now this is really the end)

Hope you enjoyed my story.

Gail 129 Finished her 1st story.

and Coming back with another story to amaze you.