It's time for the truth even though it will hurt

There's Only One you In My Life

*Bob Pov (Thursday morning)

"hyung Its time to tell her."

"Its up to you dongsaeng."

"Can I invite her here and tell her?"

"What ever makes you comfortable dongsaeng" 

"Okay its time to spill"

I grabbed My Phone and sent her a text

Me:

Sanju, dear can you come over to my apartment? I have something to tell you. Something Important. 

Sweetheart:

Okay. Uhm Is there anything wrong?  

Me:

No Nothing's wrong. I promise.

Sweetheart:

Okay. I'm on my way.

I waited fo about an Hour till Sanju Finally texted

Sweetheart:

I'm coming up now

I heard the Door bell. I walked to the door and Invited Sanju to come in. "Hi come on in" I said giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheeks. "Hi, Why are there Fans Of Ft Island and Cn Blue outside the hotel?" 

"Uhm thats what I was going to tell you about" 

"What do you mean?"

"I have to tell you the truth."

"truth? what do you mean?"

"Sanju, I'm not actually Bob"

"What are you talking about? Wait is this a joke?" she said trying not to act worried

"No its not. I'm not bob. I'm seunghyun." I said seriously

"Are you making fun of me cause I like Seunghyun from ft island?"

"No I'm not lying."

"You have to me, I saw seunghyun this morning. If you are really seunghyun What did you do to me when you past by" she said 

"I winked at you"

"Wh..what? Did nadia tell you?"

"No"

"But How can you be him. Your hair your eyes.? Don't tell me Jeremy is Hong ki?"

"He is hong ki"

"WH..what.? but how?"

I stood up and walked up to Sanju. She stepped back scared from whats happening. I  took off my glasses and my contacts from my eyes and then took off my wig from my head. and so did hongki. 

She sat down on the couch and bowed her head. "But how could this be, You arrived here last week and how could you arrive here again yesterday?" She said in a very low voice.

"we came here with out knowing so we can get use to the time here and also we went with our manager to practice a little more for our concert. So we told the people in FNC to tell the press in Korea that we are still there in FNC practicing and getting ready for the concert. And When I was texting you yesterday we were at the back off the airport waiting for Cn blue to arrive. CN BLUE and the people who pretended to be Ft island managed to leave korea without being seen, But the FNC manager knew they won't make it unseen all the way so we went out to the arriving area with them while out van drives back to the front of the airport to pick us up." 

"So all this time when you said you were at your job, you were practicing for the concert?"

"Yes."

I watched sanju stand up and then she looked at me holding back the tears. "All this time I was in love with bob. A person who doesn't exsist. You lied to me bob. Urg who am I kidding. I ment Seunghyun. You played with my feelings. I gave you my heart and ou broke it." At that moment I saw tears roll down her face. 

"No Sanju, I didn't play with your feelings. It was me the whole time. I am bob."

"No your not! The man I fell inlove with is Bob. Atleast thats what I thought!"

"Sanju Please let me explain"

"Okay fine explain" She said . I was in pain watching the tears roll down from her face. I hurt the one I love most in this world broken heart

"Everything I said, Everything I did , It was for you, and I ment every single one of them."

"You hurt me. I don't even know what to call you anymore."

"Sanju Seunghyun is telling the truth. He really does care for you. He didn't tell you the truth sooner because he was to scared to lose you." Hong ki said

"Sanju please! I love you" 

"Prove it! I need to go" 

I didn't know what just happened but I was in to much pain to move.  "Dongsaeng! run after her! you can't lose her now!" Hong ki said pulling me back to reality. 

I ran down the hallway then down the steps and I saw Sanju walking out into the crowed of fans and disappered. I lost her. But I'm not going to give up on her. Never. 

I tried calling her over and over again. "Sanju please pick up please"

I walked back to the room. "Did you find her?"

"No hyungs but I won't give up. I know she is going to our concert On Saturday. Hyungs I need your help" 

SANJU I"M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I WON"T LOSE YOU! NOT NOW NOT EVER. SANJU I LOVE YOU heart