Numbness and Confusion.

There's Only One you In My Life

*bob Sari Song pov

"What is this feeling? Urg, I can't stand the stabbing pain in my chest."

"Dongsaeng, Get out here. You've been in your room since we got to this apartment." I heard my hyung say from outside.

"I don't want to go out!" I told them

"Fine if you won't go out we will just have to go in." My hyungs said running to my unlocked door.

"No! you can't come in" I said running to the door.

"To slow dongsaeng" My hyungs said laughing at the door way.

"Hyungs leave me alone. I don't feel myself right now."

"Well someone is love sick."

"No I'm Not"

"You don't have to lie to us you know. We know you really well dongsaeng"

"Fine then. But I'm not lying. How can I be love sick if I don't even know if I'm inlove in the first place. I'm confused, I said putting my head on my pillow.

"Confused why?"

"Beacause,... "

"Because what?"

"Because when I was with sanju today I felt like myself. I wasn't afraid to show her the real me.  I felt numb.

I watched as my hyungs walked up to my bed and sat down. They all looked at each other and then smiled.

"What is with the smiles on your face?"

"You finally found her dongsaeng" 

"Found who?"

"Your Soulmate. Your Perfect match"

"Soulmate? What are you talking about hyung? Soulmates are just like fantasies"

"Its only a Fantasy if you believe it is, But It is true. It exsist in this world."

I fell flat on my bed. "Why her? Why here? And why Now?"

"Love can't be answered from questions dongsaeng but by the time you send with the one you love."

"I can feel that she is my weakness and My strenght. But hyung, Isn't it weird that I just met her and I'm already falling for her?"

"That what people call love at first sight dongsaeng"

I sat up again and looked at my hyungs.

"Are you going to see her again?" my other hyung asked.

"Yeah On friday when we get our day off. Why?"

"Cause you are going to take her out for dinner where we ate our dinner today?"

"You mean the veiw?"

"Yes the view"

"but?"

"No buts dongsaeng, you can't lose her, cause when you do no might not be able to get her back."

"Why do you care about my love life this much hyungs?"

"Cause you are like our little brother. We are family remember?"

"thanks hyung. But how about if she finds out the truth about me?"

"If shes the right one she will understand. And we know she is the right one for you."

"Okay hyungs. I will try my best." 

"Good. Remember don't lose her. Because if you do the pain will be unending. We know how it feels losing someone we love dearly. So we don't want you to feel the same."

"Thanks hyung."

"Your welcome dongsaeng. Now its time for us to sleep we have a long day tomorrow. Good night Dongsaeng"

"Good night hyungs."

I watched my hyungs walk out of the door. I am so glad to have my hyungs. Without them I would be lost in my emotions.

I recalled what happened today. I was so comfortable with Sanju. And I felt like I knew her forever. I was just to shy to tell her that I too have a feeling that we have meet before. I need to gather my strength. I can't afford to lose someone dear to me. Not now not ever.

I Felt my eyes becoming heavier and heavier and at that Moment I fell Asleep with only sanju in my mind.