A feeling I couldn't understand

There's Only One you In My Life

*Your Pov

I walked home from the city and thought about what happened today. I walked inside my house , And greeted my Mom, Dad, and Little brother. "How was your trip to the city? And what took you so long?" My dad asked

"It was amazing dad, Just so amazing. Oh I lost track of time. Oh Dad, mom I will go upstairs ahead. I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I sat on my bed and relaxed for a while when I heard my phone ring.

Bob:

Hi Good eveing, =) Are you home now?

Me:

Good evening, Yes I am, and How about you?

Bob:

Yes, Me and my hyungs are unpacking our clothes now. =) I had a very fun time today. Thank you again. =)

Me:

Your welcome, and thank you also for giving me a fun time today, and helping me out with the present. By the way are you here in New York for vacation?

Bob:

Actually , No I'm here for my Job.

Me:

Oh I see. So your here for work. I guess you never have enough free time.

Bob: Yes, But today was so fun. You want to go again on Friday?

Me:

Sure, THis week is my break. But how about your job?

Bob:

Thats cool. Don't worry I have a day off on friday.

Me:

Really? Thats awesome =) well you better get some rest, You had a long day today since you have to adjust to the time here in New York. Good night Text you tomorrow. =)

Bob:

Yeah, Today has been a busy and fun day. Good Night Sanju. Text you tomorrow. Sweet dreams sanju.

Me:

Good night, Sweet dreams. =)

I put my phone down next to me. I couldn't believe it, am I falling for someone I just met? I need advice. I picked up my cellphone again and texted Nadia.

Me:

Nadia Good evening, Are you still awake?

I put my cellphone down at my side table and started to pace back and forth and thought about what happened today. Was it just me or is it Destiny? I heard my message ring tone. I looked at my phone and was relieved that it was Nadia.

Nadia:

hey Gurl! Whats up? Is there something wrong?

Me:

I need your help, Today was such a crazy day. I need advice.

Nadia:

Oh I smell something fishy. hehehe~ advice for what? Time to spill girl.

Me:

Uhm, advice about.. Destiny? LOve at first sight?

Nadia:

O_O What is this abut? You met someone in the city did you?

Me:

Well...

I didn't know what to do, or how to explain it to Nadia. *ring, Ring,*ring

"Hello?"

"Time to spill. Explain now?" I heard Nadia all excited.

"Wow, No hi or how are you?" I said teasing

"Okay fine. Hi, How are you? your okay? Good. now tell me." she said in a funny voice.

"okay, okay. Calm down, Okay so you know today i went to Manhattan today right?"

"Yes Go on?"

"Well I went into this story called Shooting stars. And I thought that this Korean dude looked like he worked there so... "

"Oh my gosh don't tell be you thought he worked there and you asked him something like how much is an item?"

"Well, I kinda di. Wait how did you know? Were you following me" I teased around.

"Hahaha. Oh dear then what happened? and No I wasn't I Know cause I did the same thing as well"

"well it turned out that he didn't work there and he got seperated from his friends. So I offered to help him get back to his friends"

"Wow this is so excited."

"Okay, Then he got hungry and ate lunch at the steak house and he enjoyed it."

"and?"

"And that was about it?"

"What? that can't be it. No number giving? no more seeing each other? How about if this dude is your soulmate?"

"Well actually, He gave me his Number, and we are seeing each other again on Friday on his day off."

There was a moment of silence . then all of a sudden "YOUR DAY WAS SO AMAZING!!!!" She yelled.

"OUCH~ that hurt my ear.! "

"Sorry its just that your day was just so amazing. So you to are texting?"

"Yes."
"Ehem2x TEXTMATE with your SOULMATE~" she yelled

"Ouch, That hurt again"

"Sorry, its just that I'm so hyper cause of your day."

"I don't know I feel weird when I was with him."

"This guy could be it Sanju"

"Could be it?"

"Your soulmate? your Mr. Right?"

"I don't know I guess I will just have to see On friday. Well Nadia I will call you tomorrow I'm getting a bit sleepy now. Good Night. Sleep well dear."

"Okay Sanju, Sweet Dreams and Dream about your SOULMATE" She said teasingly.

"Hahaha, very funny. Good night" I said then Hung up. I just love Nadia, She is like my sister, she always Knows how to Make me smile and laugh.

"Sanju, what is happening to you. A boy never made you feel like this before Except Seunghyun." I said to my self lazily.

Soulmate or not. Something was going on.

I went Online for a while and checked out my Facebook account and the first thing I saw was the Quote of the day and It said :

“When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding of all the the mysteries.”

The quote Got me thinking, Could what have nadia said be true, That bob Was my Soulmate? Or is it just this an imaginary day that my mind is making up.

All I need is to wake up, and get on with my day.