Leggo

Secrets and Promises.

     I woke up with such an attitude for some reason. All my pillows were on the floor and my hair was all over the place. I went to the bathroom to make myself look more presentable. I walked out of my room with a mission failed. I walked into the kitchen while rubbing my neck.  I looked for something to eat that wasn't left overs and then i saw this heavenly figure, square to be exact. It was cereal. I pour A LOT of it into a bowl and poured  milk into it. I ate with such big gulps that some pieces escaped the side of my mouth. 

"Well that is attractive." Dustin said while rubbing his eyes.

"Piss off." I scolded him.

"YAH! Where did you find this i hid it in a special place!" He took the bowl and spoon from my grasp.

I spit out the food from my mouth from his reaction. 

"Oppa, i want to go to the mall," I told him putting my cold hands between my thighs, yawning. 

"I have a life too you know," He told me flipping through the t.v. channels. 

"Well as long i have been here you have been sleeping and eating. What a surprising life you have got there." I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, I think that you should go to the mall." He thought.

"Great, when are we going?" I asked getting an apple.

"We are not going anywhere. YOU are going. I have thought that i should have my friends come over while you are gone." He spoke.

"Yah, what is this?" I stomped off.

I walked to my room and thought to myself. Long and hard. Then I thought of some one.

Hongki.

I started to change into the appropriate attire, grabbed my black messenger bag and told Dustin where i was going.

I stepped outside of the apartment and walked across the hall. I knocked on the door. I looked down at the floor thinking about what to say if they answer the door. 

Someone did answer.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

"OH, h-hello. I was wondering if you could go to the mall with me?" I bowed.

"Well, if you look up then i will probably go." He attempted to see my face.

I looked up and say Hongki.

"OMO! ANNYEONG MINA!" He jumped and bowed.

"So like i was just saying.. would you like to go to the mall?" I asked politely.

"But i mean you don't have to go if you don't want t-" I lied you need to go with me.

"Of course i would go." He insisted. "Do you want to come inside?"  

I bowed again and entered. 

"Just wait for me i have to get ready." He told me.

"Will do." I shook my head.

I looked around the room that i was in and was wide eyed.

"Whoa, this apartment is way different that my apartment." I told myself.

"WHO GOES THERE."

I turned around to see Seunghyun and Jaejin hiding around the corner. I couldn't help but laugh.

Seugnhyun came around the corner first and told me,

"GOOD MORNING BOB." 

I looked at him very confused.

Hongki came out of his bedroom dressed and ready. 

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jaejin and Seugnhyun said almost simultaneously.

"I am going to the mall with a new friend." Hongki said proudly.

I looked down and blushed I don't know why though. He introduced me as his friend?

"Omo, is your friend waiting outside the door for you?" Jaejin asked looking outside the hallway both directions.

Moment of my life, ruined. Thanks Jaejin.

"Actually she is me." I blurted out. 

I could see with my peripheral vision that Seunghyun's jaw dropped just a little bit more than before.

"By the way, we should get going now." Hongki suggested. He grabbed my arm and ran to the elevator from the elevator to the lobby it was kind of crowded. There were all these girls surrounding a group of whatevers, i can't see them, so... We walked out of the apartment building and drove off. 

Hmm. I wonder what that was about.