Isn't it beautiful? *EDITED*

Secrets and Promises.

I got into the elevator and was intrigued by the highest floor of the building. I guessed that i have all day so I pushed the button. I pushed the button and it led me to the roof top. The roof top had the whole view of the city. I was blown away by the beautiful scenery. I walked right at the edge and leaned on the railing, to get a better and closer look at the skyline.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered to myself as I felt the wind blow against my skin.

"Isn't It?" 

I turned to the right of me, as I saw an extremely cute guy holding his guitar and looking out into the city just as I was. I blinked at him and quickly looked at the city view again, hoping he didn't noticed me staring.

"Y-yeahh." I said as I ran my fingers through my light brown hair. "Was I bothering you?"

"aniyo." He replied shaking his head and gave a small smile. "I was just practicing."

He held out his guitar, strumming a G chord.

"See, I WAS bothering you." I persisted

 He held out his hands, shaking them in disagreement, " Aniyo! chincha!"

"Haha," i laughed as i put my hair that i was playing with behind my ear.

He put out his hand. "Hongki, You?" 

"M-me? Oh my name is Song Mina." I Bowed.

He smiled and went back to playing his guitar. As i watched him hum to the tune of the guitar i was inspired and smiled to the skyline.

It was getting darker and i didn't want Dustin to wait up for me so I told Hongki I was leaving and off i went. I walked in to the elevator and pressed my floor button. The doors started getting closer and closer until a hand slipped right in. Honestly, it did startle me. I looked up from my phone and saw Hongki's face under the moonlight. I told him what his floor number was but he said it was already pushed. I was very curious to what that stood for. Did he push it while i wasn't looking or something? I shrug it off and wait for my floor. The elevator dings on my floor opening the doors. I walk out but to my surprise Hongki and I step out at the same time. 

"Oh, Miane!" I told him and he just bowed letting me leave first.

I walked out but then Hongki started following me. I started walking at a faster pace and he was still the same pace as before and still following me. While i noticed that he was looking at the wall decorations I ran towards the room. I unlocked the door as quickly as possible and closed it behind me. I look through the peep hole of the apartment door and there I saw him. He was unlocking the door right across the hall. The same one that Seugnhuyn was staying in. Did they know each other or.. I got it! I ran to my room shutting the door behind me. There i saw Hongki posing with FT Island. Turns out that he is the lead singer. I gasped so loud that i could have sworn my Friends from Chicago would have heard me. I put my hand over my mouth and slowly closed the laptop. I was so surprised I didn't know what to do. I changed in to my Pajamas and plopped into my bed.

"I have to sleep on this new discovery!" I whispered to myself.

"MINA HWAITING!" I said a little louder.

right then did Dustin Come into my room and tell me to quiet down. I stuck my tongue right at him when he turned around. I felt like i needed to sleep on this so I did and let me tell you this.

So far i have met 2 guys since i came here. In a year i am leaving. I don't know what the future holds but i know that there has to be someone that wont get off my mind. And right now i have 2.