thank you

Secrets and Promises.

Hongki pulled into the parking lot of the mall. It was gorgeous and huge. I examined it for a couple of seconds and then Hongki grabbed my hand and started swinging it while skipping. I was practically running to keep up with his skipping pace. 

"BALLI MINA BALLI!" Hi told me as we entered the store. He put up his hood and kept his sunglasses on. 

"YAH! I can walk to you know." I pulled away from his grasp straightening my clothes out.

"Oh, Miane." He told me sincerely.

There was an awkward silence.

We walked into forever 21 and i saw a mixture of clothes. I thanking GOD that they had forever 21. I am dead serious. I almost broke down crying.

I speed walked around the whole store until i could on to any more of the clothes that had piled up. That means that i had to try on clothes and put some back. I really liked almost all of the clothes. While i was busy i remembered something.

HONGKI.

CRAP, i asked him to come with me and i didn't even shop with him!

"Hi I would like for you to hold on to these clothes just for one second." I told the cashier and ran to find Hongki.

I looked all over until Bam. Ran over by a crowd of fan girls.

"Aish, What is this?" I got up rubbing my head and noticed that they were surrounding no one other than.. Hongki. 

Luckily we were at the food court. i bought a soda and sipped it while i watched Hongki be interrogated by these fan girls. I rested my head on left hand and started drinking soda with my right. On girl like jumped on him and i broke out laughing. I laughed so hard that i choked on the soda my body was trying to digest.

Oh, Hongki. Why are you so famous?  

I started walking back to Forever21 without looking back. 

Stupid Fan girls.

I felt someone tap my should, which gave me chills. I turned around to see Hongki brightly smiling. 

"So what did you get from Forever21?" He panted.

"Nothing yet." i responded.

"What? You have been in there for hours! How can you have not found anything?" He said wide eyed.

"Haha," I laughed. "Actually while i was looking for clothes i remembered i came with you so i left my clothes with the cashier and she said she would hold them.. Now that i think about it i left before she could respond." I gripped my cup.

"Hmm. Let's go back to Forever21 together so you don't have to think about me being away from you." He smirked turning around leaving me speechless.

"I did not put it like that!" I stuck my tongue out to his back and stomped catching up to him.

I eventually left Forever21, me carrying 2 of my bags and Hongki holding my other 2. I really do thank him for keeping me company today. We hopped into the car and headed back to the apartment building.

"Thank you." I said to Hongki while playing with the tags of the clothes.

He looks at me quickly and focuses back on the road.

"For what?" He questioned.

"For coming today as my first new friend in Korea. I really enjoyed today." I spoke truthfully.

"No problem. I really liked today too! We should do this sometime next week or something." He answered.

"NEXT WEEK? Are you crazy? We can't go every week! 1: I don't have that kind of money. 2: I have school." I told him with half of a smile.

"Ehh, if you don't have money i'll pay." He answered in a flash.

I looked at him and smiled. As we pulled into the apartment building i remembered some thing. I remembered the crowd of girls. I grabbed the bags and walked inside with Hongki behind me. We walked into the elevator and hit the floor number.

"LA LA LA DU OHH YEAH." Hongki sang to the elevator music.

"haha," i giggled.

DING!  Went the elevator and we got out.

Hongki gave me the rest of the bags and watched me unlock the door. I heard some people inside the room but i suspected that it was from Hongki's room. I waved to Hongki and walked into the apartment. I locked the door struggling to close the door i dropped all of my things and locked the door successfully. I put the key with the rest of the keys, on the hook.

"DUSTIN?" I screamed. I heard a billion ore so footsteps come down the staircase and their i say the only K-pop group that i knew in America. 

MBLAQ.

I once again dropped all of my shopping bags and grew wide eyed. I bowed to them and they bowed back. THey were all staring at me with such awkward eyes.

"Whoa, there is a girl in Dustin's apartment." Is what i thought they were all saying. I saw him. My bias. Bang Chul yong. Or known as Mir. He stared at me the longest. Dustin decided to break the ice and introduce me.

"So guys this is Song Mina! My cousin that I have been telling you guys about." He walked over to me and tried to sound sincere and put his arm around me. I pushed him off of me obviously i could see that Joon had broken into hidden laughter. Which i thought was cute.

"Hello, my name is Song Mina who has transferred here from America." I bowed once more.

"Yah but you don't sound like you are from the states. You can speak Korean perfectly." G.O. blurted out.

"Oh, Thank you!" I bowed only my head this time.

"So i guess by your reaction you know who we are right?" SeungHo asked.

"Ne," i responded.

"So did you tell her that we are staying here for a while?" Thunder pointed out.

Dustin got wide-eyed and shook his head. Their eye shot to me. I also went wide-eyed. I felt deserted on an island full of boys. Did i also mention that this is an apartment with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, and A bathroom. That means we have to split up the rooms mine, Dustin's, and the living room up so 5 more people could fit in. 

Great I guess i got deserted with the maknae of the group. My Bias. Mir. Just so they could call it the child's room. 

I guess that mean i will have to share the room with him.

Just to let you know. I am making him sleep on the ground.