Disappointment in his eyes.

Secrets and Promises.

I looked at them curiously and then shrugged not knowing where we are going.

"You should know. You asked us to hang out." Mir told Hongki.

"I asked Mina to hang out. Not you." Hongki looked Mir up and down.

"Hey," I blurted, "Maybe we should go to the park. You know before it gets darker outside than it already is." I insisted.

They looked at me, "Araso."

The elevator doors open and we walk out into the lobby. As we walked out of the elevator it was like Hongki and Mir had the same moves or something because both of their hands were rubbing mine Hongki's right on my left and Mir's left on my right.

Squished in the middle I walk faster, I reach the doors and open them to fresh cool air. Hongki and Mir trail behind me once again. Mir speeds up his paces and so do Hongki. They continue to do this until they are by my sides.

"Now you guys lead the way." I pushed them in front of me.

As I pushed them I heard some 'Don't touch me' mixed in. Mir was leading the way to the park while Hongki walked by my side.

"So Mina, how old are you?" Hongki looked at me. "I actually just turned 22 this March." I looked back at him then I looked back at the pebble I was kicking.

Disappointment in his eyes, "Really? Oh, I just Had my birthday in March too, only I turned 23."

Mir stopped dead in his tracts and spread his arms wide,"We are here!" I looked around to see a spacious playground full of swings, multch, slides, jungle gyms, monkey bars, and 2 towers with a tube connecting them.

"Wow," I replied with some amazement in my eyes.

"What, never seen a playground before." Hongki ran past me and grabbed a swing for himself.

I walked over to one of the towers and climbed up the ladder. I then chose a spot to sit down in. I fixed myself to the seat. I heard footsteps getting closer to to me but I didn't bother to look. Me moving my head would mean that I move and if I move from my previous spot it will take me 100 different poses to find the one that I am in right now.

"Bored? We just got here." the voice said. I needed to look at him to be polite,

"No, just relaxing."

"Araso, then mind if I stay and relax with you?" Mir asked.

I nodded then I looked to my side and saw a little crack through the bars and Hongki was staring right at us.

I couldn't tell if he was curious about what was going on or if he was jealous. He saw me and continued swinging. I got up and dusted off my pants.

"Where are you going?" Mir asked.

"Going on the swings." I climbed down the ladder.

Now I was getting mixed messages in my mind. As I walked toward the swing sets I though that if I just got up and stopped relaxing with Mir to be over here with Hongki won't Mir be mad? I' am sure he will be fine considering he is living with me for my time being. I sat down next to Hongki on the swings and he got up.

He lightly pushed my back so I could rock back and forth.

I looked over my shoulders and all I saw were eyes on me.

Mir's eyes.

Eyes of disappointment.

-----------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while and if this is short!

I was working so diligently on my other story line which you should check out,

'I cant have you'.