Oh, pardon me.

Secrets and Promises.

As i turned around to see this fellow that i had bumped into and i was speech less.

"Omo. Mianhe!" I bowed.

"Ya-," he spoke cutting himself off. it was kind of awkward because he stared at me the same way i was staring at him. Or how i think i was staring at him.

I grabbed my things that i wanted from that shelf and hurried to my cart. As i rushed away with my belongings, i looked over my shoulder and smiled. Maybe i will see this guy again. Wandering around a  smelly market can get your nose used to it after an hour or so. I was looking for Dustin and then boom. I see Dustin with a cart full of food and beverages. I smirk and walk towards him.

"You are such a dork." I reply rolling my eyes at the sight of the junk food in his cart.

"Well, I heard from my fellow friends that girls like to eat." He squinted and got to my eye level.

" Your pupils are dilated. You are attracted to the foods in your vision. Am i not correct?" He smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him and huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

He gave a chuckle and started pushing the cart toward the register, "Let's go home."

I looked back, wondering if the good looking stranger was still in this market, probably still looking at decorations. I shrug off the idea that he was still here and  helped my cousin by putting the groceries in the conveyer belt. As we left the market, we headed home to the apartment building. While I was in the passenger's seat and with Dustin driving, I noticed in the side view mirror that there was a silver honda civic that has been following us since we  departed from the market. I squinted my eyes and leaned forward to see if I could get a glimpse of the driver, but to my luck, he was wearing sunglasses with a hood over his head. This guy looks suspicious, i thought, but i'll let the thought go, for now

As we arrived to our  apartment building, Dustin and I  grabbed the groceries and headed upstairs to our room. I looked over my shoulder as we were in the hallway of our apartment room, and noticed the guy with the hoodie and the glasses. I widened my eyes, and felt the need to inch closer to my cousin. As we arrived infront of our door, Dustin unlocked it and stepped inside leaving me in the hallway alone with this hoodie and glasses guy. I placed the plastic bags full of groceries inside and them closed the door leaving me outside the hall, alone with the killer. I gulped and placed my hands in a fighting position.

"Yah!" I yelled enough for him to be startled and confused. "I know you've been following me. I don't want to cause trouble, so i'll kindly ask you to..."

The guy, lowered his hoodie and took his sunglasses off, revealing an a very appealing face. His expression changed as he smile and shook his keys infront of my face and  unlocked his own door which was just across  from ours. He then looked back at me.

"Don't worry, I wasn't following you." He said