surprise surprise

Secrets and Promises.

As i walked into the Apartment building, I was just so curious about what that sign had said. I followed behind Dustin onto the elevator and down the hall. I noticed that there were presents next to our neighbor's door.

"Oppa, is it the neighbor's birthday or something?" I asked almost child like with all the presents next to me.

"Actually those people had just move into that apartment." He reassured me as he unlocked the door and walked in.

I looked at the door with all the presents with the expression of curiosity and walked inside. I noticed that the apartment had a nice cozy feeling to it. Dustin put the keys on a hook with all the other keys. He then grabbed my luggage from my grasp and continued down the hall. 

"Here is your room." He told me. He swung the door open to a white room. I walked in and looked around while Dustin preceded to the kitchen while grabbing a soda and plopping on the couch in the living room. As i looked around the room i thought to myself, wow, this room has no color what so ever. I started to put my things in side the dresser when i had noticed a little note. It read,

"Yah, Minnie Mina don't you ever come into my room without permission. If I see one thing out of place i will kill you. Maybe just kick you out on the streets. Yeah, that sounds better. Well i hope you stay well and study hard. Well if you major in arts then you would still have to study right? Well you get my point. 

YOU ARE UGLY,

Dustin oppa"

I smiled while reading my letter. I but it on my board of notes and continued to put my clothes in the dresser. In less than 2 hours i have all my clothes and supplies organized. i don't even know why i had to organize it because in 1 week  when i get ready for school it will be a complete mess, as always. I look around the room and feel as if it is still a little boring. I go out of my room and find Dustin watching the re-runs of the walking dead trilogies while drinking coke. 

"Dustin, instead of being lazy can you come to the store with maknae?" I asked him with puppy eyes.

"Why? Can't you see i am in the middle of something very important?" he tells me annoyed and continues watching.

"Can't you see that i need to decorate my boring room? Honestly if you don't want to go to the store then you should bave thought about that earlier. And besides giving a blank room to a student who is studying arts is like giving a painter a blank canvas. Duh." I corrected him.

"What ever." he said. he got up and got his keys.

"Are you coming or not?" he yelled across the room.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I smiled secretly.

We walked out the door, with Dustin already at the elevator. I lock the door and while I do I see more gifts piled high. I roll my eyes annoyed and run to Dustin. While i am running i slip on a present that must have been dropped by a bystander that was giving the gifts which obviously they don't want or care for.

"HAHAH." Dustin laughs in my face.

"Shut up or i will shut it for you!" i yelled at him. but not loud enough so that the whole building could hear. I gather myself up and got to the elevator.

We walk out of the building an to the parking lot. I feel the sun's rays  beating down onto my light brown/ almost like orange hair. I feel like a popsicle.

"Dustin open up the freaking door!" I yell across the parking lot melting against the cool window.

 "Shut up or i will shut it for you!" he said mimicking the sound of my voice earlier

He unlocked the door and i got in the car melting the seats. Dustin the car which caused the radio to blast, and the windows rolled down. I smiled and put my head back. We drove off. 

We pulled up in a huge crowed mart. i got out of the car and walked toward the mart. We entered the mart with a gust of cold wind that blew on our face. I really wanted to walk out an walk in again because of the cold wind but then people would be all like

"look at that weird foreign girl."

So i decided to get a grip and get a cart. I went to get a cart but then when i turned around to tell Dustin that i need to know where he was going to go, he was gone. Great, i was abandoned by  my cousin in a foreign market that smells like fish and crowded by sweaty and dirty people. I looked around for a while an found a aisle full of decorations. I really enjoyed what they had. When i realized the cart is down the aisle i turned to get it. I was surprised because when i turned around someone else was looking for decorations and he had the most handsome face.