Simply Appalled

Secrets and Promises.

     Getting Out of the airport is simply appalling. Getting off the plane, Getting your luggage, going through security, and waiting for someone to pick you up is annoying. Also, like my cousin who simply doesn't understand the meaning of arrive around 2 o'clock. I laugh at the thought of actually waiting for him. I remember the time when he forgot to pick me up from school, leaving me to walk home in the rain. Only to find him missing me for watching the last 2 episodes of Boys over Flowers in his boxers. As I take out my phone from my carry-on I find myself being scared half to death by my cousin. My cousin was born and raised in America but Korean at heart, like me. His name is Dustin, he has lived here in Korea for quite a while now. I believe it has been about 5 years since i last saw him. He knows the language and writing pretty well so I guess I can trust him on that subject. Being pulled into a back hug in an unfamiliar place is not scary at all. Not at all. When I find out that Dustin was the one that had done it, Let me tell you I was nothing but pissed and started cussing at him in English. While people are staring at me like I am the one speaking a foreign language, I feel awkward and calm down. I got into the car, slamming the door not even bothering to put my luggage in the trunk.

"Thanks for putting your luggage in the back." Dustin said sarcastically.

"Well that what you get for what you did to me back there. I could have used my 3 years of karate on you back there. Since you are my cousin I'll let you go because i am that cool." I told him as I put my feet on the dash board like I always do.

"Cool? Pshh. Far from it." He said as he pulled out of the airport and on to the highways. While still being on the highways I lean my head back and turn on the radio. Since i am new to the stations, I told Dustin to go to a good station. He let one station play and a song called Severely came on by ft island. As i listened to it, it was the first song that i have heard in Korea and instantly fell in love with the song. Eager to find more songs by them I fall asleep. As we arrive in the neighborhood I was woken up by the movement of the car driving over a pot hole. We Drive up to the apartment building that has a sing that says "Welcome Home Boys!"

Hmm... I wonder who this sign is for. I grab my luggage out of the trunk and head inside.