Sorry?

Secrets and Promises.

I turned my head to see Dustin and Hongki's gaze toward me and Mir.

Crap.

I immediatly got up and brushed myself off.

"It was nothing I swear!" Putting my hands up in defense.

Mir got up slowly while rubbing his neck. MIr then looked at me but suddenly looked at Dustin.

"It was nothing! Chincha!" He too, putting his hands up in defense.

Dustin looked at both of us constantly and blinked before he walked away. Leaving Hongki still wide eyed.

"Omo, Annyeong." I bowed and then pushed Mir.

"Annyeong!" Mir said cheerfully with a bow.

"A-Annyeong." Hongki said awkwardly with a bow.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

"If you just saw what happened it really was nothing!" I told him with honest eyes.

"No comment." Hongki said still a bit awkward.

"Why did you come here?" I asked Hongki curiously.

"Actually by seeing me walk in here with a Forever 21 bag..." He sarcastically said throwing me the bag.

I caught the bag and placed it neatly beside the dresser. I looked at Mir and he was just staring a Hongki. I walked in front of him and waved saying,"ANNYEONG!"

he shook his head,"Wae, what happened."

I turned my attention back to Hongki,"Hongki would you like to join us for dinner?"

"Gwenchanayo," He told me.

"No seriously," I insisted and obviously, i won the battle.

I took them to the kitchen where everybody else was and we started eating.

"So did you guys have a nice fall?" G.O. intentionally to us but he said it to everybody at the table.

I put my chopsticks down and bit my lips, which caused everybody's attention toward me and away from G.O.

"Jal meogeotsseumnida, Gamsahamnida," I got up and walked to my room.

I shoved my face into my pillow hoping that, that moment had never even happened and i was just screaming into my pillow because i wanted to. In the end when ever i saw Mir or Dustin i would feel so weird and try to shrug it off but i could never really.

-NIGHT TIME/LIGHTS OUT.-

I went to the bedroom to change clothes and opened the door to Mir changing his shirt and i immediately closed it.

"Is it okay to come in now?" I asked shaking the picture of him out of my head.

"Yeah, it's all clear." He said with a laugh in his voice.

"I am so sorry about all the events happening and me walking in on you changing.." I tried not to make eye contact.

"Gwenchanayo, when you become famous a lot of people start to misunderstand things." he said and then shrugged.

"So it is about 10 PM. I think it is time to go to sleep." I blurted awkwardly.

I walked to my bed and he walked to his placemat. I layed in my bed and hid under the covers praying to God that i wouldn't snore or anything weird like that. I turned off the light and as i tried to drift off i just couldn't and then i heard and little snore. I looked over the lining of my bed and there i saw laying on the ground like a perfect angel he is, sleeping.

"Wah, so peaceful." I whispered to myself.

Mir opened his eyes.

I got wide eyed and slowly started backing away.

I hide under my blanket and bit my lips in embarrassment. I tried to fake cry under my blanket from how embarrassed i was and tried to let that put me to sleep. From the back of my mind i could tell that Mir was smirking.

Why do I have to sleep in the same room as Mir?

My crush.

What to do, What to do.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you saw what all that Korean was...

Chincha! = really (to make a point)

Jal meogeotsseumnida, Gamsahamnida = I'm satisfied, thank you.