Never been better.

Secrets and Promises.

Hongki continued to push my swing set with me on it. It took me a couple of slow blinks to realize that my swinging motion has stopped and Hongki was standing right in front of me.

"YAH!" Hongki jumped in front of me like a child and yelled.

I looked at him and blinked, "What."

"I was talking to you and you were staring off into space. Exactly over.. There." He pointed to where i was looking.

I looked back where i was looking previously and Mir was still there only he was just making his exit toward us.

"Did you feel that?" Hongki said.

"Feel what?" I said looking over my body.

"look up."

I looked up and saw that dark clouds have formed over us.

It was raining.

It started raining harder than before and we were about 5-10 minutes away from the apartment building.

We ran under one of the towers and it began to get a little bit chilly.

"You cold Mina?" Mir asked.

"I'm alright." I told him.

"Here have my jacket." He took off his jacket and held it out to me.

In the same time Hongki also took his jacket off handed it to me too.

I looked at them both and they looked at each other.

See the ominous looks in both of their eyes. i just picked a jacket which ended up being Hongki's.

"Aish," Mir said under his breath and put his jacket back on.

He looked up at the sky and started walking toward the Apartment building with out giving us a warning.

I ran to his side and shook his arm, "YAH,"

"Go back to your boyfriend." He told me and started toward the building again.

"What was that about?" Hongki told me as he caught up to my side.

"Nothing," I reassured him and looked back at Mir who was far ahead.

"Well, even if it is raining lets have fun." He linked his arm with mine and we galloped the rest of the way.

i was soaked once we entered the building. Hongki and I ran the rest of the way to catch up with Mir.

"You okay?" I looked up at him with water dripping down my face.

"Never been better." Putting his hands in his back pockets.

I grabbed his arm and linked it with mine.

Hongki, Mir, and I were in the elevator once again from the day at the beautiful park.

As we entered the hallway i took off the jacket. Mir stood by my side and waited for me to hand Hongki the jacket.

We exchanged bows and headed into our apartments.

"HELLO!" Joon jumped out of nowhere and smiled pulling me into a playful hug.

"Hi." I told him awkwardly.

I was still wet from outside and i just got a hug.

"I need to change," I walked out of the entrance and head toward my room.

I already noticed that Mir's bed and clothes have been removed from my room.

I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom for a shower. In the middle of my shower I heard a bang on my door.

"MINA!! PALI PALI! I NEED TO SHOWER TO YOU KNOW!"

I rolled my eyes knowing that it was Mireu shouting.

I finished my shower, dried up, and changed into my new clothes.

I opened the door with the steam escaping from behind me. I gave a sarcastic smile to Mir and continued drying my hair.

"So did you have a good time?"

i turned around to see Dustin in clothes that you wear to a party.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Actually Seugnho, G.O, Joon, and I are going to a party while you stay here with Mir." He told me fixing his collar in the mirror in front of us.

"Ah, araso." I told him and brushed my hair.

All of them left and i walked to my room as i did i walked past the living room where Mir was watching himself on hello baby.

I smirked and walked to my room to retrieve my laptop. I logged onto my blog and blogged about the day keeping the people that I had hung out with anonymous. You know so people don't get nosey.

KNOCK - KNOCK

"Come in." I yelled as I typed.

"Hey Mina." Mir greeted.

"Hi," I said dully not looking up from my screen.

"So do want to watch a movie with me?" He asked.

I lifted my head up not letting my eyes off the screen, "Yeah sure. What kind of movie?"

"You know just.. THE GRUDGE."  He started softly and then screamed the last part.

"Haha," I smiled and shook my head for a, "Sure, why not."

He grabbed my arm and lead me to the couch where he set up the DvD.

"EVEN THE MENU IS SCARY!" Mir screamed.

I laughed at his reactions and pressed play.

 

Let the Movie begin.

~~~~~~~

HERRO.

I was sorry for the crappy story yesterday. So i decided hey why not give them another one.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTIONS!

SARANGHAE.