Whoops!

Secrets and Promises.

I stared at them and then picked my bags back up. I walked through the crowd of boys and went to my bedroom.  I locked my bedroom door. Just in case you know they like come in here and refuse to leave. I dropped my bags on the floor by the dresser and plopped face first in to the bed. I flipped myself over and stared at the ceiling. 

"Am i dreaming or is Mir actually staying in my room for the year that i am staying here?" I mumbled to myself slapping my forehead.

Knock Knock.

I sat up straight. Crap. I looked around at my room which was the same from when i woke up. All the pillows were on the floor, the blanket was hanging half off, the mattress was sliding towards the other wall, and the clothes that i didn't decide to wear for the mall were, everywhere.

Knock, Knock.

The knocks came again. I ran up to the door. I cracked it open just a little so the could see my face because if i had opened it a little bit more then he would have seen the mess i call my room.

"Annyeong." Mir said.

"Annyeong." I told him trying to hold the door closed.

"I came to put my stuff inside the room" Trying to push the door open.

"WAIT." I yelled.

He stopped dead in his tracks. 

"Ne?" he answered frozen.

"I didn't really clean my room before you guys came, so would you give me time to clean up?" I bit my lip in anticipation.

"Yeah, just tell me when you are done okay?" He told  me.

"Uh, Ne." I answered and closed the door right in his face. I could hear his luggage and his footsteps distancing themselves from my room

"So this is really happening right?" I whispered walking over to my bed. I sat down and glanced over my room. 

"Hwaiting!" I motivated myself and got to work.

In about an hour i was finished cleaning. I quietly tip toed toward  the living room where the were watching, sleeping, and eating. I was so nervous to come around the corner to tell Mir that it was okay to come in my room now. 

"I can do this." I whispered to myself.

I walked around the corner and all their gazes locked on me.

"Mir you can put your things in my room now." I told them.

"Ah, okay." He got up grabbed his luggage and walked past me into my bedroom.

I followed him and watched him put his things in the left over drawers.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

"Nice room." He said plopping down next to me. and his eyes wandered around the room.

"Haha, thank you." I look down at my legs.

"So am i sleeping on the flo-" He was cut off.

"Of course you are." I blurted.

He looked at me.

"Sorry, i don't really let people stay in my room so." I quickly recovered my previous answer.

"Oh, okay it is fine i don't mind." He said with a slight smile.

I smile back.

"I'll go get the blankets and pillow." I said and exited the room and closed the door. I smacked my forehead to my stupid response earlier. I shook my head and went to the cabinets to get the blankets and pillow. I closed the cabinet door and Joon was standing right behind it. I dropped the blankets and pillow in a reaction to his surprise. I picked them back up and bowed. 

"I don't think we actually met each other." He said looking at me.

I tried not to make eye contact. "We did actually, when I came back from the mall." 

"Oh, yeah well since that was a blur would you kindly introduce again because of my rude manners of not paying that much attention." He asked. 

Smooth.

I rolled my eyes and told him,"Hello my name is Song Mina transfer from America. Now if you excuse me i have to give these blankets to Mir." I bowed once more and left.

I entered the room with Mir looking at my various picture in America. I smirked myself in remembrance of those times

I gave him the blankets and he immediately set up his bed. Me slipping on the blankets causing friction between the wood floor and the fleece i slipped. I embraced myself for the impact to come when i didn't really feel anything. I opened my eyes and noticed that i was on top of Mir who was staring at me, shocked. He wasn't the only one staring at me but Hongki and Dustin were too.