Oh.

Secrets and Promises.

I am back! Sorry i have been a busy bee with my stories and i have had many things to do so.. Its summer. I might write more chapters to this before this ends so! I have also been busy with my other stories, Precious memories- Exo, Kai, you and also Pay phone- Luhan, Baekhyun, You. If you like them check them out! I am also Accepting requests for one shots which you can find more about on Pay phone chapter 9 (it was an author's note.)

Thanks for waiting! If you are reading this I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS LUHAN ENJOYS THE MAYO ^.^

::::::::::::::::

Mina and Mir were scooting closer more and more as the movie was progressing.

"Mir, Why are you so close to me?" Mina asks trying to scoot away.

"Why are you so close?" Mir too, scoots away.

The next 30 minutes they sat on either side of the couch, until it got to the part where it comes out from the floor.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Mina said watching closely.

"HOW CAN THE GUY BE SO OBLIVIOUS?" Mir looked at Mina and started to point at the screen.

They were watching so contently that the Door bell had rung right after that part.

"AHH." they both had screamed, They huddled together.

Closely.

After a few seconds they had looked at each other and then with widened eyes, they scooted away.

"Mireu, you get the door." Mina whispered.

"You get it, it is your apartment." Mir responded.

"It's my cousin's apartment and i have almost been here as long as you have." You glared, "Plus you are one of my cousin's friends so.. You probably know this place better."

Busy fighting they don't really notice the person come in.

"Erm."

"AH." they screamed once more.

"The door was open." Seunghyun said.

"oh.." Mir scratched the back of his neck.

::::::::::

Stop,

i really don't want to disappoint you guys. But this is really so hard to write. You guys could request one shots if you like!

I love you all.