Wake Up!

Secrets and Promises.

I woke up with my head hanging off the bed right above Mir's. I saw how reckless i had slept from the tracks of my feet that have kicked the blanket which is hanging half on and half off the bed. I looked down at Mir who was sound asleep and i had crept out of the room to go to the kitchen.

Quietly and slowly, I tip-toed out of the room and down the hall. I had noticed that G.O. and Seugnho were in a deep slumber in the living room which was right next to the kitchen. I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge and poured a glass for myself. I put the orange juice back and took a sip while i walked back to my room.

I opened the door to see that Mir had moved from the ground to my bed. I took a quick sip of my orange juice an then placed it on my desk, I then tip-toed over to my bedside and shook Mir's arm lightly.

"Mireu, Please get up.."

"Mmmm." Mir had whined.

I tapped him shyly and told him, "Mireu, please get up."

Mir barely opened one of his eyes and told me, "What's wrong?"

I looked at him, trying hard not to squeal in excitement. I was right in front of my bias. 

"You are kind of in my bed."

"Yeah, I thought you weren't sleeping anymore." Mir said with his eyes closed, hugging my pillow closer to his head.

"Wouldn't you think that my cousin and your hyungs would suspect something"

Mir smirked, "Let them suspect something. Please let me sleeeep!"

"Wake up, Mireu!" I pouted. I sat next to him on the edge of the bed, poking at his shoulder. "Mireu."

"Noona, pleaseeee!" Mireu whined "Don't disturb mee"

I puffed my checks out and  frowned. Then I furrowed my eyebrows. "Get up or else!"

"Yah, or else what?" He said.

I walked over to my desk where I had laid my orange juice. I picked it up and drank it a little.

"What ar-"

"Or else I'll pour my orange juice on you!" I raised my glass and walked slowly over to the bed.

Mir threw the covers over him and walked over to me. He laid his fingers over my hand and stopped me from pouring the juice over him. My eyes widened as I looked in his sleeping eyes. His eyelids were half open as he loosened my grip on the cup. The glass fell to the ground, but yet our hands were interlocked with each others.

My heart pounded as the door crept open.

"Good Morning, my pretty little cou-" 

Dustin came into the room happy and as he saw us holding hands, his face suddenly dropped.

"Yah, Mina-ah!"

I let go of Mir's hand and  clenched my fist. "I did nothing wrong!" 

Mir went back into my bed and threw the covers over his head. I looked at the spilt orange juice and the plastic cup on the floor.

Dustin walked up to my side and just looked at me. Then he looked at Mir who was on my bed under the covers.

"YAH MIREU!" Dustin yelled pulling the sheets off of Mir.

"Yah, Hyung!" Mir said a little bit softer than Dustin.

"What do you think you were doing with Mina?!" Dustin exclaimed.

My ears had rung because i had never heard Dustin yell that loud. Let alone anyone else, ever. Well roller coasters don't count.

Dustin turned around to face me. I bit my bottom lip and squinted my eyes, knowing that i would be dead.

"Mina! What do you think you were doing?" He asked me sarcastically.

I knew that even before I had an answer to his question he would smirk at me with a glance of disbelief like he did every time i got in trouble by my aunt or parents. I feel as if he is closer to me than a cousin, kind of like an older brother.

I opened my mouth so that i could answer him but before i could let out a sound Dustin disrupted me and said,

"Okay, that settles it. We need some ground rules for the time of Mina's stay and MBLAQ's."

~~~~~~~

hello I need to know if you are reading this or not because i need to know if i should update the next chapter.. 

Please comment and always, enjoy ^.^