Rules. Stupid. Rules.

Secrets and Promises.

Rules.

Stupid.

Rules.

Honestly, I am a 22 year old lady. Have to live with rules?

"Rule number 1," Dustin glared at Mir and I, "No flirting or whatever. It disgusts some of us here."

"Yeah, and yet zombies don't? It is probably just because you are single." I muttered under my breath fiddling with my fingers.

"Rule 2," Dustin continued.

"THERES MORE RULES?" Mir exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, "Mireu, we are only on the second rule."

"Yeah, but, its, that-" Mir stuttered.

"If you shall let me continue rule 2 is, No sleeping in Mina's room anymore. That goes for all of us, Araso?" He tells us.

"Ne." Everybody tells Dustin.

"Rule 3-" He was cut off again.

Mir's hand shot up in the air,"HYUNG, I'm hungry."

I looked at him slightly annoyed.

Mir looked at me slowly putting his hand down saying in a softer tone,"Never mind hyung."

"Rule number 3 is not going anywhere without my permission." He continued.

"Now, if you follow these rules there will be no more mean Hyung, Araso?" He looked at each of us.

Ding Dong!

I sprung up off the corner of my bed and ran to the door. I looked into the peep hole and I saw Hongki fixing his hair lip syncing what he would say if someone had opened the door.

I opened the door abruptly and Hongki greeted me with a bow.

"Annyeong, can we hang out today?" Hongki smiled.

"I don't know if it weren't for you to come just now i would have been lectured for 10 minutes more." I rubbed my neck.

"Ahh, gwenchanayo?" He asked.

"Yeah, do you want to come in?" I insisted.

Then in a flash for some reason I get pushed aside by Joon and Cheon Doong. 

I see that they have interrogated Hongki with random questions.

"So are you the guy who stole the maknae's face?" Cheon Doong says grabbing Hongki's face.

Joon does this thing with his lips as if he is half pouting and half thinking.

"AH! Aren't you from FT Island?" Joon exclaimed as he walked over to the refrigerator to get a carton of milk.

"OMO, Annyeong!" Mir awkwardly pops out of nowhere and bows.

Hongki looks at him with the same face as the time when he saw me fall.

Emotionless.

I walk over to Dustin leaving the rest of the boys with Hongki and on the way i also see that G.O and Seungho have fallen sleep again.

"Dustin, I was wondering if i could go and hang out with Hongki today?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Wae," Dustin asked in a sassy voice.

"At least i had asked you." I told him once more.

"True, But then you have to take Mir along. You and him have to get out all of the feelings you have for each other. Honestly, there is no room for lovey-dovey crap in this house." He tells me not even making eye contact with him and yet expecting me to agree.

"But-," I thought for a second and then if i beg he will just say no so what is the use.

"Fine." i groan and stomp to my room to get dressed.

Mir was already ready so i grabbed my bag and walked out of the apartment. Hongki and Mir awkwardly trailing behind my.

"I press the elevator button and we get on.

"So where do you want to go?" Mir blurted to break the silence of the corny elevator music.

I looked at both of them with a curious face because honestly i don't know where we are going either.

I know that i have to cherish this because since it is Friday i have 2 days till the rest of my life starts and Honestly, i have to say that it is going to be a long way to reach the top.