Pshh. No, really.

Secrets and Promises.

I was somewhat offended and reluctant at his answer.

"Why would I follow, You." He answered as he looked at me with a blank expression.

Whoa. Did he just say that? I am very offended now. Ugh. Maybe this is why i don't have a boyfriend.

"Well, I have to go any ways." I leave him a deathly glare that can fracture your eyeballs and imprint it in your brain. He walked into his apartment in the middle of my sentence, closing the door behind him.

"That guy has no etiquette what so ever." I mutter to myself as i walk through the door, slamming it with the back of my foot.

I put the groceries away and tell Dustin that i would be in my room putting the decorations up. As i put the assortment of decorations up to my liking, i decided to put some music on. I typed in my favorite song and then remembered the song on the radio.

"Ah. what was it again? Secretly? Support? Severely? YES!" I muttered as I typed in the title. I typed Ft island in the google search box and noticed a familiar looking guy. I looked closer to the screen and my eyes grew huge.  THE KILLER IS IN THAT BAND? Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I look at him closer. His name is Seunghyun. My jaw dropped and i was speechless. How could anyone like that kind of person? I mean he is rude, arrogant, GOOD LOOKING, but very rude. I mean the rest of the time i was putting the decorations up that was all i could even think about. I fell backwards on to my bed, grabbed my pillow, put it over my face, and screamed as loud as i could until i had no more air left in me. Time flew and i fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of my door swinging open by on one other than.. Dustin.

"Wake up Ugly, i made food so you better enjoy it." He left the room. I could barely tell what was going on on. Let alone could i open my eyes. I looked at the clock and it read 7:00. I pushed myself off the bed and walked into the kitchen. I saw that there was ramen noodles. Yum. I was so cold and tired but the smell and warmth of the ramen pulled me out of bed without even letting me realize it.

"Smells good Dustin oppa." I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, i have heard that by my fellow friends." He answered.

I  took a bowl and chopsticks and grabbed some warm noodles. Yummy. I was filled with noodles and warmth. I really didn't have anything else to do so i went around the apartment building. I didn't know where i was going but i knew that it was crowded. Too crowded.

I was looking through my phone when i got bumped into by a familiar face. Seunghyun.

"YAH! It's you again." Seunghyun said with a blank expression.

"Well, I need to know my way around this place sometime." I reassured him.

"Well- wait you just moved here?" He asked suddenly curious.

"Well actually," Like i was going to answer him.

"Actually I have no means of telling you. Now why don't you go back to your fans." I say and turn around. I start to walk back to the elevator.

"HEY. They are called PRIMADONNAS!" He yelled as i walked away.

I just rolled my eyes, stepped into the elevator,and  I glare at him till the door closes.