Strange Morning

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29NJJERkGSg

-----

The sun hit your face. Your eyes fluttered open.

*Where am I?* You looked around your surroundings. Then you remembered last night and sighed in relief. You felt a pair of arms around your waist from behind.

You smiled *Byunghyun. When did he sneak up here?* But you glanced down and paused.

L. Joe was asleep with one arm behind his head. You were so confused. You looked down at your waist.

Those weren’t L. Joe’s hands.

You swallowed hard *If Byunghyun is down there then up here by me is…*

You slowly turned your head and your eyes widened *Changhyun.* aka RICKY!

His eyes were closed in deep sleep. Ricky pulled you close and snuggled into your hair. Your body became rigid. You bit your lip and inside your head, you were screaming. You frantically reached down and shook L. Joe. His eyebrows furrowed in his sleep.

Ricky mumbled something about ‘y girl’ and nuzzled your neck.

*EEK!* You shook L. Joe harder. His eyes shot open. He turned his head and smiled, “Good morning, baby-“

“HELP. ME.” You squeaked.

“What?” L. Joe sat up and his eyes widened. His dongseng was all over you! *NO FAIR! I DIDN’T GET TO SLEEP WITH HER LIKE THIS!* L. Joe narrowed his eyes at Ricky.

“AHHH!” Ricky flew in the air and landed on top of CAP. His eyes opened, “What the-?” CAP shoved him off and Ricky landed on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter