This was not what you think it will be!

Which should i pick?

 

“YOU LIKE HEECHUL HYUNG TOO?.”

“THAT SUPPOSED TO BE MY LINE! YOU LIKE HEECHUL HYUNG TOO?.”

“YES!! Aish, I think I’m the only one who love hyung.” Siwon took a deep breath.

 

“Well, Siwon. I think you don’t like him. You seemed a guy that love girls. It was quite unbelievable that you like Heechul hyung like I do.”

“So do i! Aish kibum can you stop loving him? Ah its not a good idea too by the way, Teukkie or Hannie hyung can have him.”

“Who are you telling me to stop loving him? Aish Siwon I think we’re too much.”

“But remember, I’m still your rival, Kibum- Ah.”

“Yea yea yea I don’t care. I would respect Heechul hyung’s choice whatever it is, not like you. I think you’re a little bit change, Siwon. You’re not like this before. You’re a little bit childish and selfish now.”

“Do I care too? Seriously Kibum since when you’re really care about me? You’re quite you know?.”

“Am I blind? I can see it. I’m your roommate anyways. Besides, quite people were quite, but they’re not quite sometimes. You know what I mean. ” Siwon kept silent. He don’t know how to answer. Kibum smirked in glory.

“Fine, you win! But I know you cant win Heechul hyungs heart. Ah kibum im tired, lets fight tomorrow, you annoyed me.”

“See? You’re selfish. Oh fight? You think we were fighting now? Why don’t you use your taekwondo skills and kick me from this room.” Siwon looked so confused because of Kibum’s words. He looked at Kibum and hugged him tightly.

 

“I’m sorry Kibum I didn’t mean to.. It’s just..”

“I know hyung, I know. What kind of dongsaeng am I if I don’t understand.”

“But really Kibum. I really love Heechul hyung. I just cant.”

“I know hyung. Now you said you’re tired right? Go to your bed and lets fight again tomorrow. Like what you said.”

“I didn’t mean to.”

“At at at, sleep. Jaljayo” Kibum lay on his bed and closed his eyes. Siwon let a sigh and lay on his bed. He couldn’t sleep. He checked his phone, no text messages or something interesting. Tweeting? No. his account was not save, his fans might knew what happen. Then he checked WhatsApp. He looked at his contacts, and found Tiffany. Tiffany was the one he will talk with if he was lonely, but Tiffany didn’t mind. He decided to chat with her.

 

“annyeong fany~ what are u doin”

“Oppa! I miss u, u know :p kekeke joke. I was playing games with jessi.”

“oh am I bothering you guys?.”

“no of course not oppa, chill. Whats up?.”

“well I’m just bored. I cant sleep.”

“you must sleep oppa. Jessica said hello to you.”

“since when a girl told a guy to sleep kkkk~ tell Jessica that I say hello back :p~.”

“oppa im sorry I must go now ;< Jessica such an umma told me to sleep.”

“Well you told me to. I guess you’re the same with jess. Ok bye, jaljayo.”

“well yes, we’re lovers rite kkk jaljayo oppa..”

Siwon sighed. Now he didn’t know what to do. He was wondering  “Look at them, such a happy couple. Wonder I can be the same with them.” Yes, he was envy. Not jealous, Envy. He looked at Kibum.

Kibum, I know I like you, but I don’t know why I like Heechul hyung more. I’m sorry its my fault. I just can tell it to you when I already told that I love Heechul hyung.” Siwon kept thinking that Heechul gonna be his precious wife. The truth is he didn’t matter who will be his soulmate, he likes all of suju members anyway. But because Heechul turned his life. Only Heechul in his mind. It’s not his fault was it? Many people love many girls/ guys too right? Just like fans who got a bunch of  biases.

 

Siwon became glad, that he still got the chance to have someone else to live. But he still positively Heechul will take him. Because of his handsomeness, indeed. No one can reject him, include Fany. But it was long time ago. But he knew Heechul will accept him. Siwon suddenly got high confidence. He closed his eyes and sleep peacefully.

 

He didn’t know that Kibum was still awakened. Kibum looked at Siwon’s eyes and moved closer.

“Ah Kibum you cant do it, although you can’t resist. Remember Heechul hyung you babo.”

 

He always said himself  stupid. And it was because of Siwon. He love that Siwon came to him and talk to him like he used to before. But not now, maybe he’s just asking for something. He missed that, He missed the old Siwon. But what to do? His heart was still full of anger since Siwon said that SIwon loves Heechul too. Maybe its because Kibum loves Heechul too? Kibum loves both of them. But he was mad at Siwon, he’s still mad.

 

“Siwon.. I love you. But I cant hold my anger. I’m mad at you. I’m sorry I loved Heechul hyung more and my heart said that I hate you. Im sorry.”

 

you know what im doing^^

but i still kept the, to love heechul nomatter what until heechul found who's the right guy for him ;)

im still kinda confused lol

he looked match with all of them thats why *_*

anyway, gomawo :3