I think this was usual.

Which should i pick?
“just go back to sleep, Heechul.” He smiled sweetly at me.
“I just slept 5 minutes ago, I cant sleep again.”
“So I guess I have to make you sleepy.” His face went closer to mine.
“What are you doing?.”
“to make you sleepy. You’re not just gonna lay and stare at my face right.” Suddenly I felt comfortable and calm. I stared at his face. My heart beats fast.
Is this means…

That I’m…
In love with him?

No, right?

I’m not!!! he already had a fiancée, you stupid. A china woman, I’ve met her. But I didn’t heard anything about her from Hankyung again. Ah Heechul, its usual anyways.

“Hankyung, not working.”

“Yah, okay then.” He stood up and went outside. Okay I’m alone again. Kibum comes to my room without knocking.

“HYUNG HYUNG!! ARE YOU SICK? HAVE YOU DRINK YOUR MEDICINE?.” Said kibum panicking.

“YAH KNOCK THE DOOR FIRSTT!! I don’t want to.”

“Whatever you say, Hyung. Where’s Hankyung hyung?.” Its weird. He’s different.

“Kibum, What happened to you?.”

“Wh? What what? What happen what?.” He said nervously.

“You always force me to do something you want.”

“W-well… um.. HEY HYUNG WANT TO EAT? I’LL COOK YOU RAMYUN!.” He tried to run, huh.

“Kibum-ah, don’t switch the topic.”

“I want to make you comfortable with me. Be right back hyung.” He smiled. That killer smile. He left my room and now I’m alone again and again. Hankyung was back with a compress.

“Just stay there. It will make you feel better.”

“I know, I’m not a kid.” We laughed and Kibum came with 2 bowl of ramen.

“YAYY!!.” I cheered happily. I was really hungry.

“Sorry hankyung hyung, I thought you’re  outside our dorm.”

“Nah, don’t worry. I’ve eated.” He looked at me trying to sit.

“Heechul, Kibum. I want to tell Leeteuk that you’re sick okay.” We nodded and he leave us. I was having trouble eating because I was laying on the bed with 3 pillows below my head so I can eat. but still.

“Hyung, let me feed you.” I nodded as Kibum takes my chopstick.

“Open your mouth hyung.” He feed me like I was a baby. Oh gosh. When I opened my mouth, he opened his and he’s chewing and smiling. I felt like I was a real baby.

“Hyung there’s a..” He touched my cheeks. My heart beats fast. Not again. See? Its usual.

“I’m full, Kibum.”

“Okay hyung. Now what do you want to do next?.”

“I think I better lay here.” He smiled at me, this time with eye smile. How cute~ He nodded.

“I want to go to my room. Bye hyung.” He’s waving and leave my room.  I feel like I want to sleep, I begin to close my eyes but someone opened my door and sit beside me.

“Heechul.” He called me Heechul. It must be Hankyung.

“YAH I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!.” I looked at his face. I guess im wrong, Its Leeteuk.

“What are you doing here.”

“I came here to say sorry.”

“I already said to you, No sorry for you.” He begin to pouted. Not working.

“But Hankyung already forgive me.”

“Oh really?.”

“y-yea. Please forgive me, Heechul.” He came near my face.

“If you didn’t forgive me I’m gonna-.” Kiss me? YAH. My heart beats fast, real fast. I want to push him but I’m weak now.

“YAH NO OKAY ILL FORGIVE YOU. JUST MOVE.” He giggled.

“Tomorrow he had a schedule, but Hankyung said you’re sick right? So you stay here okay. I don’t want you to get sicker.” Suddenly he cares to me.

“But wait!! You said that I will be alone in here? No way I better follow you.”

“Well if its your choice, so one of the member should stay here with you too.”

“Okay. Who is it?.”

“What about.. Siwon?.” Wonnie? But I knew that boy will busy with his phone so I will completely ignored.

“Ng, Siwon?.”

“Yes Siwon. Is that a problem for you?.”

“Ng no. of course not. Okay.” I nodded. He smiled. People loves to smile at me now. Maybe they just know that i’m handsome.

“Great! Now rest Heechul. I hope you will get a little bit better tomorrow.”

“You interrupt me before when I’m going to sleep. Now I’m not sleepy again.”

“Oh so you want to be.” He went closer to me again.

“NO NO!! OKAY ILL SLEEP.” I closed my eyes. He pinched my nose softly and leave the room. Now its peaceful. Time to sleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------
“Hyung, are you sure you’ll gotta be okay?.” Hankyung asked me with a worried face.

“Yeah. I’ll be fine when Siwon’s with me.” He nodded, everyone waved their hand to me. I waved back and sit on the couch.

“Feeling better hyung?.” Siwon sit beside me with a worried face. I nodded.

 “Yes Siwon. Stop panicking like that.”

“I’m sorry. Leeteuk hyung said to me that I have to take care of you.” I just ignore him and continue watch TV. I felt bored, I wanted to go outside.

“Wonnie, I want to go to somewhere.”

“But hyung you’re sick.” I had an idea.

“I’m nooooot!! Yah I better go alone.” I get up and walk outside, Siwon followed me. Works.

“Hyung wait for me!!.” He grabbed my hands. His hands were so, ugh. We begin to walk with no direction.

“Hyung. Where are we going?.” He asked me.

“I don’t know.”

“Lets just go back to the dorm?.”

“Okay.” I’m tired of walking, but he still grabbed my arms.

“Siwon, I’m tired. Just wait for a minute.” I saw a bench and sit on it.

“Hyung no need to sit, I’ll carry you.”

“Yaaah I’m not a girl! And its still far away from our dorm.”

“I don’t care, you’re sick remember.” He carry me. Piggyback. And my heart beats again. Oh god no. I’m glad everyone’s not watching us.

So, I guess that heart beats fast is a usual one.

 

Or.. not?

Please Heechul, dont make yourself confused. its usual right?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

I dont think its usual, hee xp

next chapter..... maybe i will pair him with. um. um.. us(petals)? xD

so sichul teukchul heebum hanchul~

what i love was my readers annd comments made me feel happy. gyaa i love you guys~

made my fingers want to write down the next chapter xD

 

@Aki_Hikari: that's what i'm gonna make^^ and there will be something that made heechul have to choose one of them^^Thank you again^.^

@loser220: i love them too! kyuchul? maybe ill use it for the next chapter~ Thank you very much ♥♥