How does it feel...

Which should i pick?

“Heechul Hyung.”  I heard someone called me. I was eating the delicious Beijing fried rice that ever made by Hankyung. I don’t know why now I can get all I want. I was surpised when someone tapped his hand on my shoulder and I jumped. Hankyung, Ryeowook, Henry, Sungmin, hyukjae were eating with me. They laugh like hell and makes me embarrassed.

“Oh I’m sorry hyung.” He laughed and smile at me. Oh, that brat was Yesung. Oh, calm down Heechul, he’s your dongsaeng. He’s your dongsaeng. You love all your dongsaeng right?

“HOW COULD YOU SURPRISE ME LIKE THAT JONGWOON!.” His face looks frightened, I want to laugh. The others didn’t say anything, I guess they’re afraid of me too.

“i…I’m sorry hyung I didn’t mean to.” I begin to laugh, he was confused. “what, why are you laughing hyung?.”

“No, you’re just cute when your frightened.” He blushed. Lol what did I do. I look at the guys who were eating, their faces was full of.. what? I don’t know.. jealously?

“So what are you going to tell me, Yesung?.”

“Your sister called, she said your phone was not active so she called me. She said when you will be taking Heebum back to the dorm.” Heebum? OH MY GOSH I FORGOT THAT GREY FUR CAT THAT I LOVE.

“Gosh I forgot that I had a cat! Come on Yesung go with me.” I grabbed his hands and ran to the car.  Wait, I don’t want to drive.

“Yesung.”

“Ill drive.”

“Thank you!.” I sat on the passenger seat. It was silent. I don’t know what i want to talk about. Its just because Yesung was quiet. I don’t know why I like it if he was that caring and he can read minds.

“Is this your house, hyung?.” We stopped infront of my house. I jus nodded and went out.

“Come on jongwoon.” But he shaked his head.

“No need hyung. I’ll stay here.” Ish he. No one can reject what Kim Heechul wants.

“Come on jongwoon! Or I’ll go home walking.” Finally he gave up. See? He was caring.

“Heechul… you’re here.” My sister and hold Heebum. I hugged her and took Heebum from her hand.

“Noona I’m here with Jongwoon. Where’s appa umma?.”

“hi noona.” He said shyly. Its funny.

“hey, Yeye. Long time no see you. They went to the market 5 minutes ago. I was gonna feed Heebum and you came. You didn’t tell me that you’re gonna take Heebum.” She said, pouted. But what makes me confused was, she smiled at Yesung and call him ‘Yeye’. Since when. So my sister loves Heebum, I think I im not gonna take him. He better stay here.

“Noona, I think im not gonna take Heebum to the dorm, take care of him okay noona.” I smiled sweetly to my sister. I love my sister so much.

“Oh so you came here just to see his condition? He’s okay. Yeye you want to get in first?.” There she again, asking yesung. Oh I’m.no im not jealous!

“No need noona, I haven’t took a shower yet, I forgot. Bye noona.” I bid goodbye and went to the car. Yesung laughed and ask me.

“Hyung, you really haven’t took a shower yet?.”

“Of course no. How could Kim Heechul haven’t took a bath until 9 am.” He just smiled. I was so tired I don’t know why.  I want to sleep but I hate sleeping in the car.  

 

Finally we’re arrived, I get out from the car. “Thanks Jongwoon.”  He nodded, I walked weakly. Why Kim Heechul turning to weak. I almost fell that someone grabbed me and hug me.

“Hyung are you okay?.” I saw his face. Kangin.

“I’m okay raccoon. Don’t care about me. I’m just…”  I let go from him and want to fall again, and again he catch me.  Im so weak that I cant..

 

NOBODY”S POV

“Is there anything wrong, Teukkie hyung?.” Kangin said while he sit beside Leeteuk and the others.

“I just want to ask something with you guys..”  All of the members were there. and as usual, Shindong’s not. He was visiting his parents and stay there for about 5 days because there were no schedules.

“Guys. Please be honest this time, okay.” Everyone was quiet. They were scared if their leader turned into serious one. Sub leader (Heechul) also.

Leeteuk took a deep breath. “I know this was weird.. but, any of you guys..”  he looked at his dongsaengs who focused on him. “you guys.. like any of..us?”

 

 

It turned out silent. Everyone cant say, its because it’s a secret. Why suddenly the leader ask them this? Most of them frightened that they already know the leader will ask this.

“Guys.. answer me. Or I’ll choose who will say first.” Nobody answers. Leeteuk have to choose one of them. Aha! Siwon..

“so.. Siwon.. you seemed like us.. but who do you like the best?.” They don’t know why Leeteuk turned like this. Its so different with him. Siwon seemed frightened. But he was brave, so he said..

 

“Heechul hyung.”

 

Everyone wwas shocked, including Leeteuk. They don’t know that Siwon liked Heechul. And most of them talk to themselves. “WHAT? HE LIKES MY PRINCESS TOO?.”

“You really..like him.. Siwon?.” Leeteuk said while still confused. He thought he and hankyung who’s in love with him.

“Yes hyung. He was so beautiful. I just cant..”

“I understand.. So, who’s next.” Leeteuk was gonna pick somebody, but Kangin already raised his hand.

“Yes, Kangin?.”

“I’m a man so I have to be brave to tell the truth. I’m in love with princess Heechul too.” Leeteuk shocked again. “Kangin loves Heechul? But..”

“Me too. Hyung.” Eunhyuk raised hand. 

 

 

Leeteuk don’t know what to say. “So.. so you guys..all of you guys like Heechul?.”

 

“i..i guess so, Hyung.” Yesung added. It really surprised Leeteuk. But Hankyung seemed calm. Leeteuk decided to leave them and went to his room. Kangin followed him.

“Hyung. Don’t be like that.”

“I know Kangin. Can you give a minute for me.” He want to say a word but he just nodded and leave him alone…

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO~~~~~~~

im sorry i was busy with.. twitter......and study...... so much apology~

so, its time for the battle~ but not like that battle

idk i just stressed that someone copied my ff and translate it into indonesian and share it @_@

i just made a new.. poster or.. what is it? idk its a gif ......

anyway, thank you for comment and reading^^

 

@Aki_Hikari: Done!! thank you~ Yechul done^^~~