Changed.

Which should i pick?

“Heechul~.” I woke up. Kangin hugged me and smile at me. I smile at him back.

“Hyung I love you.” He lift be up bridal style and swing me. I don’t know why I say

“I love you too my handsome dongsaeng in the world.” But then all of the members (except Shindong, duhhh) came to us and pull me.

“Hyung I love you too! Its not fair.”

“He’s mine!.”

“Na ah!! He’s mine first!!.”

 

 

 

“WH---WHAT’S THAT?!.”

“Wow hyung.”

I woke up, in my room. What happened. I dont remember anything. Someone sat beside me. Zhoumi. What? What’s he doing here?

“Mimi..”

“yes hyung.”

“what happened?.”

“You’re fainted.  Don’t worry hyung, im here.” Now I remember. Kangin helped me. Oh it was just a dream. My room was so hot.

“im fried here. What happen to the air conditioner?.” I asked him, he didn’t answer but took the remote and turn it on.

 

“I’m sorry hyung I forgot to turn it on.” He then sit beside me again. Oh, my life is awesome. But I just don’t get it, everybody turning so nice to me. Did I do anything nice to them? No, I think.  I feel like I was unfair, I want to be nice with them too. But what will I do. Zhoumi was the one who was a gentleman, he said himself. but I think that too. Well yeah, he is. He’s always calm. That’s my opinion. Or maybe I’m just the one who didn’t know the real him.

 

“Hyung.”

“Yes mi?.”

“Um… can.. can I ask you something hyung? But I think Im not supposed to.” What is he talking about? Is he gonna ask about my privacy? Its not a problem anyways. wǒ xǐ​ huān nǐ

“Just ask mi.”

“Uhm.. okay.. Hyung, do you had someone that you like in Super Junior?.” Oh gosh.. I shouldn’t have let him ask. That 13 more guys popped to my mind. Oh I just say the truth.

“What are you talking about mi? I like all of the member including you.” I fake smiled and laughed nervously. I lied a little bit.

“Oh.. okay hyung.” He smiled again. We keep silent for about 3 minutes and Zhoumi turn to me and said.

 

“Hyung,…  Wo ye xi huan ni.” Then he looked like he was surprised, frightened, but smile to me. And he blushed. What did he say?

“What’s that mean? Is it wo ai ni?.” He looked nervous.

“Ah? You don’t know?? Ah. Um. I’m sorry hyung I have to go Henry must be searching for me.” He run from my room. Wo ye xi huan ni, Still in my mind, what does it mean.

But the one that really stuck in my mind was, ‘Henry must be searching for me’. Oh gosh am I jealous? No. no. I’m not!

 I know that they’re dating! I KNEW IT! HAHAHA. But its not really interesting by the way. Or maybe I’m envy? I don’t know.

 

====================

NOBODY’s POV

“Hyung, wo ye xi huan ni.” That words just came from Zhoumi’s mouth. He didn’t realize that he said it. Heechul asked him the meaning, made him super nervous. He decided to ran from Heechul’s room and hide to his room.

 

“Zhoumi what have you done? You’re killing yourself.” Yes, Zhoumi was afraid of his hyungs and dongsaengs especially Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. He hope that Heechul forget about his words before.

 

   

      Leeteuk was still in his room, he doesn’t want Kangin to come in although he wanted someone to talk with. He kept thinking about Heechul.

 

“What if  I cant get him? What is Hankyung that he really love?.” He kept asking himself. Suddenly he reminded about Kangin. He’s outside, alone. Maybe other ember where in their room. He decided to open the door and let Kangin in.

 

“Kangin.” By just one word, Kangin could understand and get in to their room. Kangin secretly love his roommate, but when he saw Heechul with a dress, he became to like Heechul. He was afraid if he confess to the others about his love to the leader. It’s because he knew that the leader love Heechul. No matter what. He even fight with Hankyung just because Hankyung slept with him and touch him.

 

“Hyung.” Kangin called his hyung who was on his bed, thinking about something.

 

“Huh?.” Leeteuk just responded lazily. Kangin stood up and sat beside Leeteuk.

 

“Kangin what are you doing? Do you see that im busy? Are you going to tell me something that’s not important?.” Leeteuk was annoyed. But luckily, Kangin was so patient, maybe because love. Kangin couldn’t take it anymore, he just wanted to speak out. He didnt care if  Leeteuk liked him too or not, the point is he was brave enough to confess his feeling to his hyung, that’s all.

 

“I know this was not important for you, but it was really important for me.” Kangin said. Leeteuk look so curious and impatient.

 

“What is it! Tell me! Palli.” Leeteuk face become closer to his. Kangin can feel his breath. He was nervous, but he had to do it. He took a deep breath and he moved his face closer to his hyung, until their lips met. Leeteuk widened his eyes, he want to reject but he liked it. Finally he realized and broke the kiss.

 

“Wha.. WHAT DID YOU DO?.” Leeteuk said with angry face, but Kangin can see him blushed. Kangin smiled that he knew Leeteuk like it.

 

“Hyung. What if  I say, joaheyo?.” Leeteuk was shocked. He just can’t believe that Kangin liked him. Since when? He don’t know. He wanted to ask but he knew Kangin will think that Leeteuk liked him too.

 

Leeteuk took a deep breath and said “Kangin, this is not right…, we’re not supposed to.”

 

“Supposed to what? I just wanted you to know that I really really like you, Hyung. I’ve been keeping this from a long time ago, and I was brave to confess now. I’m sorry but I like Heechul hyung too, but its okay to like 2 people right? It’s just like hyung. Or else you’re thinking that we’re…” Kangin talked but Leeteuk cutted his words.

 

“Ah, no. I’m not thinking about that. Anyway, the two of us like him right? I think its okay.” Leeteuk smiled that showed his dimple. Kangin was glad that he can see his hyung smiled sweetly again. He didn’t worry again, he decided to move to his bed. He look at Leeteuk who still smiled himself.

 

“Kanginnie, I want to sleep with you, please?.” Kangin was a little bit shocked because Leeteuk called him with “nie” ending.  No one ever called Kangin like that, but he really likes it. He also confused because Leeteuk asked him to sleep with him. It’s because Leeteuk need someone to held, as he never got except his parents long time ago.

“Sure hyung.” He move a little bit and let Leeteuk lay beside him.  

 

“Kanginnie, thank you for what you do to me before, it makes me happy.” Leeteuk giggled and smiled shyly.  “You made my day.”

Kangin smiled to him and  said “That’s what I really want anyway.” Leeteuk thought that Kangin was joking, so he joked back.

“Well you should do it to me again, sometimes.” The two of them giggled. Leeteuk rested his head at Kangin’s chest and closed his eyes.

 

“Hyung I think its not bedtime yet, still few more hours.”

“I’m tired, I want to sleep now. Sleep too, Kanginnie. Although there’s no schedules tomorrow.” He hugged his dongsaeng. Kangin blushed.. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. Leeteuk was thinking about something.

 

“Kangin, you made me really deserve whatever Heechul’s choice. Now i’m not afraid that I will be alone again, Thank you Kangin. Thank you. Although you’re still my rival to get Heechul.”

 

yayayayayay~anyway kangteuk is just for.. you know.. get rid of sensitive teukie side xD

im sorry i didnt update for.. i dont know, about 1 week? kekekeke its holiday~ free time~ xD

i'm so excited i will watch i am with my truly best friend asdfghhjkl

 

@Aki_Hikari: he is kkk~! im planning that they will be mad each other but i cant make that kind. i hope i can xD

jeongmal kamsahamnida^^ *bows*