That guy makes me got into a trouble.

Which should i pick?

“Oh he’s awake.” I see someone’s face clost to me. I shocked that I jumped and I hit that person’s forehead. He hissed in pain.

“WHAT THE! OH MY GOD I’M SORRY.” I realized it was Henry. And another person came and laugh. Zhoumi, I knew.

“HENRY I’M SO SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TOO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING BEFORE.” I got panicked. God I just hit the magnae of Super Junior( well M actually).

“Nah hyung im okay. I just want to look are you awake or not.”

“WHAT OKAY? No its not okay Henry. I’m sorry.” 

“Don’t worry about him hyung, just let him take care about himself.” Sad Zhoumi as he went closer to us. Spoiler.

“Zhoumi, can you make me some foods?.”

“Sure hyung! Will be right back!.” Works on him.

“Hyung. Thank you.” He suddenly hugged me. Wow what happen.

“For what my cutest magnae.” I don’t know why I started to like him. LIKE guys. LIKE.

“Um.. for.. for your apologize.” He broke the hug and smiled at me.

“GUYS THE FOODS READY!!.” I can hear Zhoumi’s yell from downstairs. He hold my hand and said.

“Come on hyung lets go.” I nodded and we ran to the dining room. I can see Zhoumi’s alone. Where’s SIwon? I sit beside Zhoumi. We begin to eat.

“Guys, where’s Siwon?.”

“I don’t know. He said he was going somewhere when we came.” Zhoumi answered. Suddenly I hear the door opened.

“WE’RE HOMEEEEEE!!.”

“hey hyungs.” Henry greeted them. I just continue eating.

“HEECHUL HYUNG ARE YOU FEELING WELL NOW? I’M SORRY I don’t know youre sick.” Wow. He suddenly ran to me and talk like that.

“Yah I’m okay Kyuhyun. Nothing happen to me, chill. Don’t be like a worried mother, GameKyu.”

“I’M NOT  A WOMAN HYUNG YAAH.”

“Yay! I got a new nickname for you, MomKyu!.”

“And I also got a nickname for you! OldHee.”

“YAH I’M NOT OLD. IF I’M OLD YOU’RE OLDER THAN ME SINCE YOU’RE MOMKYU.” I just so sensitive with a word “old.” We started to fight like a kid. And he pushed me to the floor and jump above me.

“MOMMY KYU GET OFF MEE. YOURE HEAVY!! GET OFF OR ILL CALL YOU FATTY.” I said childishly.

“stop calling me momkyu, oldhee!!.” He kept pushing me harder.

“mom..okay okay I give up you evilkyu. GYAA I CANT BREATH.” Kyu get off of me with a shocked face.

“Hyung are you okay? I’m so sorry.” Wow he suddenly say sorry. Not that easy kyu.

“This was all your fault, Fatty. I can’t get up.” 

“HYUNG IM SORRY IM SORRY. I didn’t mean to. Yaah call me fatty or mom as you want. Don’t please doont.” He started panicking. Huahaha I never failed at trolling somebody.

“What? Don’t. yah you silly Kyu. I wont die just because of that.” I laughed.

“so you’re okay?.”

“well yeah.” And he hugged me. 2 times I’ve been hugged.

“Stop being a kid, kyu.” I his hair. Its fun treated him nicely, not like before. He always yell at me. oh that evil magnae. But now he changed, he seems more nice and I like it. I like it because, we’re friends right? I’m the hyung and he’s the magnae.

“See you later hyung.” His face was red. Lol what happen. Did he see something weird? I want to ask but he already run to his room. Everybody was busy in their room. I’m alone in the dining room. Its really weird that my magnae’s, and Leeteuk turned to be good to me. This was really weird but I kinda like it. Who hates when someone being nice to us? Suddenly SUngmin came, he run to me and hugged me. I realized that he was crying.

“Su-sungmin.. What happen? Why are you crying?.” He didn’t answer me. He keeps on sobbed.

“Answer me. What happen? Tell hyung about this.” I said caringly, I just turned so caringly. What happen to me, I don’t care. He finally answer.

“Hy—hyung.. *sobs I want to tell you so-something. But *sobs please don’t tell anybody else okay.” I just nodded, I can’t resist looking at his face. His cute face turned into a really sad face. I really want to know what happen to this sweet magnae of mine.

“I..i.. hyung.. I love one guy. I want to confess my love to him but I’m afraid he will reject it. Because he always mean to me… So I decided to like another guy.. And like the previous, I’m afraid to confess because he was close to another guy.” What? Let me guess.

“Who’s that 2 guys Sungmin?.”

“I’m sorry hyung but I have to make it secret.” I’m thinking. Hmmm… He always mean to Sungmin? Nobody can be mean to him because of his cuteness… except… KYUHYUN!! (remember that kyuhyun said that he hates sungmin’s aegyo).

“SUNGMIN! IS THAT GUY KYUHYUN?.” He blushed a bit. I KNEW IT.

“No hyung. No!!.”

“So who, me?.” He blushed madly.

“So me huh?.”

“No hyung. Not in… ah hyung I have to go.” He run. Ah I don’t even care anyway. I’m handsome, everybody likes me. Nut, he love me? No. Heechul no. But he makes me smile though.

“Uh, Hyung.. why are you smiling like that?.” I heard a voice from beside me. Oh, its EunHyuk.

“Oh Hyuk. Ah nothing, I just feel happy.”

“Oh? Happy hyung?.”

“uh-yeah.. why, Hyuk?.”

“Can I make you happier?.” Happier? What does he mean.

“Happier? Okay your choice.” He looked at my eyes deeply and suddenly hugged me. WHAT THE HELL. I pushed him but he’s too strong. I guess I’m still weak.

My eyes still opened, and I saw someone was looking at us. Leeteuk? Oh god I’m in trouble. He looked at me with a deatch glare and turned around and start walking. I finally can push him and chase after Leeteuk.

“Teukkie, it’s not what you think!.” I’m afraid he will..

 

 

=======================

He will?  xD

im so sorry this was short and out of minds...............

but this is what in my head and blablabla there goes (?) i know this update was so..T_T

my teeth hurts..these braces (>_<)

Thank you for reading *bows*

 

@aki_hikari: I love you too xD Heemin, kyuchul, heery, eunchul but just a little bit.*o*

@loser220: Thank you~~ yeah, my idea was from ss2 when siwon piggybacked heenim hehe. :D