11. 11. 11

Which should i pick?

“Heechul…” Hankyung calling me with his Chinese accent that I think it was.. y.

 

Oh hell, no he’s not y. I’m more ier than him. I’m still focusing on the TV show where Wonder Girls are the guests. I really can’t stop staring at Sohee, she’s really cute. I want to take a picture of her but I already have a bunch of her pictures in my phone & my laptop. But I don’t know why nowadays I don’t feel like staring at them, and now I rarely checked my phone. I only check if somebody called or message me. That fussy china man called me once again.

“What?” I replied while my eyes still focusing on Sohee. And then I felt someone cupped my face, Hankyung. My heart skipped a beat, but I try to be cool.

“You didn’t pay attention at me.”

 

I hissed. I really cant resist to ignore him. “Can’t you see what I’m doing?.” He pretend to ponder, and then sit next to me. He’s really close, made me really nervous. Well he does that everytime but I don’t know why I’m nervous now. “What are you doing?.”

 

“Watching TV, duhh. Isn’t it obvious?.”

 

“W-well.. yeah.” God please help me from this handsome china man. Wait, he’s not handsome, Kim Heechul! This is so confusing, I can’t stay like this. Why’s now my mind was full of him? Hell no I’m not in love. I stared at his face, really.. no I’m cooler. Then he turned his face to mine.

“Heechul, why are you staring at me? You miss Sohee doing her cute dance.”

 

“WHAT THE HELL!! YAAH!!.” And thanks to you, Chinaman. Ah geez, I already have thousands of videos about Sohee, more than photos or selcas of myself. Fans used to call me as a fanboy. Well, I guess I am.; He laughed, I just pretend to pout. He glanced at me, and laughed even more. “W-what’s so funny?.”

“Nothing, you’re too cute. Stop pouting or I’ll kiss you.”

 

From when he can easily say that word? Who’s teaching him to say the words that made me…..Heechul, you’re not melting. It’s just your face turning to red from the mirror. Hell yes I’m really blushing. “Heechul, I’m just kidding. You really take it seriously, huh?.” He laughed at me, is it really fun making fun of me?

“No I’m not! What kind of guy am I.”

“A beautiful guy.” Okay, enough to make me blush.

“Pfft! Ah, I better go wake up those brats.” I get up but I don’t know where to go. I decided to go to Siwon & Kibum’s room. I don’t need to knock the door, duuh. I’m the hyung here. I can see the two of them still sleeping like babies. It’s really cute if I see both of them sleeping like that. But still, I’m cuter. I sit on Kibum’s bed and make a loud voice, such as ‘Syuuper Juniorrr.’ At Don’t Don song. It works when I try to woke up Ryeowook and Yesung.

But they’re really didn’t woke up, I shook Siwon’s body already, but still. I try to touch Kibum’s nose, he got surprised and sit.

“SIWON DON’T LEAVE ME BECAUSE OF HEECHUL HYUNG.” Then I’m the one who got surprised. What is he talking about? Siwon? Me?. He realized that I’m beside him and shocked. “Heechul hyung? Um.. hi.. I mean good morning.”

“Yes, Kibum. Can you please woke up the sleeping creature over there?.” He grinned and nodded. I’m afraid that they’re.. you know.. a couple? Maybe..  So I better go out. I went to Leeteuk and Kangin’s room. Do I have to knock too? No I guess not.

I opened the door and found 2 creatures sleeping on one bed, seems like they’re cuddling.. “WHAT THE HECK?.” Then Leeteuk got up and freaked out.

“H-heechul?..” It’s really funny, I can see him nervous and want to throw Kaangin out. They’re cute, really. WHY I ALWAYS THINK EVERYONE WERE CUTE?. “KNOCK THE DOOR FIRST!.”

“I did, but it seems you really slept tight with Youngwoon beside you.” I lied, but its fun teasing him. Kangin opened his eyes and shocked to see me, he then run to his own bed.

“NO I’M NOT!.”

“Hyung, don’t yell. Other members still sleeping, no schedules today for them.” Oh , I forgot that. I already woke up Kibum and now he’s trying to woke up the guy with abs.

“Continue the argue, I just want to leave. I better wake up those members even though no schedules.” Leeteuk is gonna say a word but I already knew what. “I’m a hyung too, so it’s my job too.”

 

I leave the two of them, and I can hear the yelling at each other. Next stop is KyuMin’s room. And this made me really surprised, I almost fainted; if I really that too much. What the heck that Sungmin’s wearing a nurse uniform, AND SLEPT BESIDE KYUHYUN, MY LOVELY DONGSAENG? (a/nI say that because you know, they’re both evil XD) I can see Kyuhyun’s laptop on the table, so I decided to play starscraft from his laptop. And when I just press start, Kyuhyun got up. “WHAT THE , HEECHUL HYUNG.” He got up and pushed me away to the ground.

“Oouch..”

 

“Oh my god!! Hyung sorry!! Are you okay?.” He pulled my hand to stand but I don’t want to.  it doesn’t really hurt so much. But it will be cool if I lie to him.

“I think I can’t feel my .” I said, pretending to be weak. He got panicked, and then Sungmin’s awake.

 

“S-sungmin help me!!” Kyuhyun yelled at Sungmin. Oh my god, this is funny.

 

“WHERE’S THE HYUNG, YOU IDIOT. W-what? What happened to hyung?! Hyung did he hurt you hyung. THE HELL KYU, GET THE OFF MY ROOM.” Sungmin yelled at Kyuhyun like he knows everything. I started to laugh. “Why are you laughing?.”

“Because I’m okay, Sungmin. Don’t get panicked. And Kyuhyun, I’ll beat you up later, right now I have some people to wake.”

 

 

I leave the two of them dumbfounded. It’s really good to do that such of things to people. I’m going to the room beside them but someone had stopped me, Hankyung. Sheesh, Why my heart beat fast when he touched me or something like that.

“What?.”

“I already woke up those guys, but they go to sleep again, protested that today’s a free day and no need to woke up early.” So that’s why. Oh yeah, he’s a hyung too. So what can I say, 3 hyungs? That’s great, but I like to be a hyung just with Leeteuk. “Are you sure you want to wake them up?.”

“Hell yeah. Kim Heechul always get what he wants.” I walked and entered EunHae’s room. You know I often read fictions that fans made, right? I know those pairings name because too many stories about them, and…… HanChul too.. Oh my god. “GET UP YOU FISHY COUPLE!!.”

Hyukjae groaned, I think he’s already awakened. “What the hell is that fishy couple.”

Donghae awakened. “Did someone say fish?.” Hyukjae rolled his eyes and glare at Donghae. He got frightened. “Hyukkie don’t stare at me like that!!.”

“Stop calling me hyukkie, hae!!.”

“Ya!! Stop calling me hae too then!.” Yaay, they’re fighting. So I can leave them peacefully. I went out and I can see other members already awake. I’m hungry. Maybe I’ll ask Hankyung for fried rice.. But, I… I’m afraid…I just remembered those fan fictions about me and him……

 

I saw Ryeowook, and I called him with a low voice. “Psst! Giraffe!!.” He searched where’s my voice come from and he comes to me.

“Yes, Hyung? Are you already had breakfast hyung? I want to make breakfast but Hankyung hyung’s making fried rice again.” Aww, I don’t even say a word to hankyung. Eh, Why am I aw-ing? I probably already know because I asked for it everyday!

“Oh! Okay, I’m just.. asking… did you have a nice sleep with Jongwoon?.” Wait, What the heck am I talking about.

 

“WHAT? No seriously hyung!! It’s a mistake, I really didn’t do anything to him last night! It was him who woke me up when I’m not in mood then we make out on the bed and th-.” I stopped him. I didnt see theem, when i opened their room they're in their bed. 2 beds okay. BUT, THEY MAKE OUT. ON BED. AND THEN. The hell what’s going on here. I really love Ryeowook. Well, to be my dongsaeng. But I will like it if they were really a couple, so I can tease them everyday and every time I want~

“Oh, okay. Congratulations by the way, maybe tomorrow you’ll have a baby girl. And if it really true, make sure you use HEE or CHUL in her name.”

Ryeowook’s getting frightened. “HYUUUNG!.” While i laugh with my gorgeous evil laugh.

 

I’m still scared to see Hankyung, I’m hiding in my room. Then someone knocked the door. Gee, I forgot that this is mine and Hankyung’s room. I hide below my blanket. “Come in!!.”

“Heechul? The rice is rea- hey, what are you doing?.” , what can I say?

 

“Umm, it’s cold like hell in here (a/n  since when hell is cold). Really cold. I’m freezing.” Hankyung pulled my blanket and cupped my face. He then kissed my lips. OH MY GOD THE HE’S DOING. But I admit it, it’s good. The kiss deepened then I realized that is HIM WHO KISSED ME. HANKYUNG. I pushed him off and panting.

 

“What did you do to me, trying to-.”

“I’m sorry, I read a fact on the internet says that everytime a girl gets really cold, Korean men often kissed her, a VERY HOT kiss so he could feel warm.” That? Oh I’ve read, lots of my friend do that in front of me. “BUT THE HELL I’M NOT A YEOJA.”

 

“You’re pretty, princess.” Princess, again. But it really can make my face red. He really looks like he’s not guilty at all.

 

“O-okay. I’m starving, I’ll eat. Thank you by the way for making the fried rice.” He smiled at me, I think it’s a your welcome. I ran to dining room and sit down. It’s that a dream?

 

If it is, is it a beautiful dream? Or a nightmare?

 

Okay!~ why i always made heechul confused like that ;~~; But it was really cute.

you know what.. i really do want hangeng to leave him with no reason but it's not quite possible since i already made them that close.

You'll see. XD

(and sorry for the title, XD)

 

@Aki_Hikari: I like him when he's with geng, but i really want to pair him with someone else, i already decided. XD