I'm not, right?

Which should i pick?

Knock knock

“Come in.” I said while Hankyung removed my make up.

 

Its Leeteuk. “Heechul, I’m sorry but could you leave me with Hankyung for a minute?.”

“Why? Wait my make up! He havent done removing this kind of thing that covered my beauty face!!.”

“Done.” I nodded and went outside. I heard a loud crash from our room. What happen? I want to open it but its locked..

 

NOBODY’s POV

“Hangeng Tan, how could you sleep with my precious princess?.” Leeteuk said while he walked to be closer to Hankyung.

“YOUR PRINCESS?.” Leeteuk felt that he said a wrong words. He didn’t answer anything instead of punching him.

 “YES MY PRINCESS!! THE ONE WHO YOU CALLED BEAUTIFUL A HALF HOUR AGO!!.”  Hankyung still shocked because of the punch. On his cheeks.

Suddenly a voice coming from outside. “Guys what are you doing? Open the door please!!.”

 

Its Heechul’s voice.

 

Hangeng walked and want to unlock the door but Leeteuk stopped him. “I HAVENT FINISH TALKING TO YOU.”

“Talking? You mean talking with your hand on my face?!.”

“Yah you!.” Leeteuk pushed him, making he sat on a chair.

“Listen to me. Don’t ever tell anyone about this! Or else I’ll kill you.” Leeteuk said coldly.

 

Heechul yelled at them again.  ““DON’T MESS MY ROOM OR I’LL KILL YOU TWO. AND DON’T DARE TO TOUCH MY NAIL POLISH!. YAHH I HATE YOU TWO!!.”

Hankyung groaned. “Okay!! now he’s mad at us.”

“So? Now listen to me, don’t ever do something that couples do with Heechul. He’s mine.”

“Okay okay. Can we just open the door yet?.” Hankyung felt uncomfortable because he was afraid Heechul will angry at him.

“YOU DIDN’T EVEN HEAR MY WORDS ARENT YOU?!!.” And he punched Hankyung again.

“HYUNG! DON’T PUNCH ME OKAY I KNOW YOU’RE IN LOVE WITH HEECHUL, YOUR PRINCESS, ETC. NOW GO OUT FROM MY ROOM!.” Hankyung yelled at him because he was so full of anger. Its because he’s been punched for 2 times.

And suddenly they heard a yell but not with Heechul’s voice. It’s Siwon’s voice. They was really scary if he was angry more than leeteuk and Heechul. So Leeteuk decided to get out of the room and saw many people there.

 

----------------------------------------------------

HEECHUL’s POV

I gave up, I kept yelled at them but its useless. I was shocked I heard a loud crash again. It sounds like a punch. Oh no what are they doing?

 

Are they..

Fighting?

 

But because of what?

“GUYS OPEN THE DOOR.. THE DOOOOOOOR!! OPEN!!.” I knocked the door many times but still, they don’t open it for me. And I choose to act.

“Guys what happen guys.. huwa.” I pretend to cry but they’re not listening.

And my fake cry turns into a real cry.

 

“Guys *sobs* please tell me all.” They still didn’t hear me. I sit on the floor and hugged my legs.

Suddenly someone called me, it's Kibum..  “Hyung what happened?.” He squatted infront of me and hold my hands.

“N-nothing Kibum.”

“Hyung tell me. Don’t lie. Why are you outside your room?.” I still cried until all the members came to me and asking the same question with Kibum. When Siwon knew what happened, Siwon knocked the door harshly.

“HYUNGS OPEN THE DOOR DO YOU KNOW THAT HEECHUL HYUNG WAS CRYING NOW?.” Then it was silent. The door was opened and I saw Hankyung with a sore on his cheeks and Leeteuk who looked worried.

“What happen to you, Heechul?.”

“None of your business, I hate you.” I stand up, pulled Hankyung’s hand and get in to my room. Leaving all the members outside. And Leeteuk, who’s still dumbfounded.

“What happened to you hankyung? You’ve been punched with leeteuk?.”

“No, Heechul. Don’t worry about me.” He smiled to me sweetly. He hissed because of the pain.

“Do you mind if I’ll cure it for you?.” I don’t know why I’m so caring if with him.

“No, thanks hyung. I can do it myself.” What happened to him? He usually whined to me do to something to him. And now he’s calling me hyung. Oh my god what happened to him. He went to the bathroom, I’m still sitting on my bed thinking why they’re fighting. I decided to ask other members, maybe they know. I went to YeWook’s room. As usual, they’re playing with Ddangkoma and Kkoming.

“Guys, I want to ask you something. Can I come in?.”

“Sure hyung, what is it?.” Ryeowook greeted me. I sit beside Ryeowook.

“Wook, do you know what happen to Leeteuk and Hankyung?.”

“Oh you mean what they’re doing in your room. Um.. I don’t know hyung.”

“How about you Yesung?.”

“M-me neither.”

“Yah. Hankyung was really changed. What happened. I have no best friend again.” I pouted. Yesung came closer to me.

“Hyung, I’m your bestfriend. Come on lets do something fun.”

“Yah hyung just do something’s fun with me.”  Ryeowook pulled my hand.

“I ask him first!!.”

“Me! He sits next to me!.” My hands were pulled by them.

“YAH GUYS I’M NOT A TOY.” Then they’re silent.

“Sorry hyung.” Yesung said.

“Yeah hyung, I’m so sorry.”

“Hm. Okay thanks for the information. I’ll just ask the others.” I walk outside and go to HenMi’s room.

“Hey hyung, feeling better?.” Zhoumi greeted me and Henry waved his hand to me.

“Yeah, I just want to ask.”

“Ask what?.” Henry asked me, curious.

“What happened to Leeteuk?.”

“Nggg, I don’t know hyung. Maybe he just depressed and want to attack somebody.” Zhoumi added.

“But why he attacks Hankyung?. There must be something wrong.”

“Calm down hyung. Why don’t you ask him your self?.”

“great idea. Thanks Mi.” I leave them and went to Leeteuk and Kangin’s room. Kangin is playing with his phone but no Leeteuk there.

“Youngwoon, where’s Jungsoo?.”

“He’s in the bathroom.”

“Can you leave for a minute.”

“Oh I know hyung, yeah no problem.” He went outside the room and I sa on the bed. 3 minutes later Leeteuk went out from the bathroom and looked shocked to see me.

“Hello hyung.”

“Ng, ng. anything wrong, Heechul?.”

“I just want to ask you.” I walked closer to him. Too close that our nose were almost touched. Leeteuk seemed worried and his face turned red.

“W—what?.”

“What are you doing with Hankyung in my room?.”

“You don’t have you know Heechul.”

“But I must know.”

“Okay. I’m depressed so I punched him. I’m sorry.”

“No sorry for you, Park Jungsoo. I hate you forever.” I left his room and I heard a crash from his room but I don’t care. I decided to go back to my room. Hankyung was sleeping. He saw so cute.

“Hankyung.” I shook his body to wake him up, but he doesn’t. I stare at his face. He sleeps so peacefully. His sore was gone. I poked his cheeks many times but he still doesn’t woke up. He must be tired. I lay beside him and look at him. I enjoyed this, but this not mean that I’m in love with him, right We’re just best friend. Suddenly I felt sleepy and sleep beside him.

===========================================
I woke up but no Hankyung beside me, I turned around and saw he was sitting on his bed. Wh what happen? I was sleeping beside him right?

“he’s mine, why leeteuk so mean to me. Ah geng don’t worry, he hates Leeteuk so you can have him.” Hankyung’s talking with himself. What does it mean?

“Kyung.”

“Oh you’re awake.”

“What did you say before?.”

“No-nothing. I want eat an ice cream right now.”

“Oh, bring for me too okay!.” I said but he already left. I pouted. I want to get up but I felt pain on my head. Oh great a headache. Suddenly Someone knocked the door.

“Come in.” It’s Donghae. He walked and sit beside me.

“Felling waaay better than before, hyung?.”

“um yeah.” I said weakly.

“Hyung are you sick?.” He put his hands on my forehead.

“I’m not Donghae.”

“You are, hyung. Come on, lets go to the doctor.”

“No, don’t worry. It will recover soon.”

“I understand. Just call me when you need someone okay?.” I nodded. He left my room. Why is he suddenly being care to me. People was really changed.

“Hyung here it is!.” Hankyung ran to me and gave me a chocolate ice cream. He touched my face.

“HYUNG YOU’RE SO HOT! ARE YOU SICK?.” He looked so worried. Thanks god he was back to normal again.

“Yeah kyung. *cough*.”

“Okay I will take care of you from now on. and it means you’re not going to eat this ice cream, okay?.” He tells me like that, it reminds me to my mother.

“Yes mom.” I giggled.

“just go back to sleep, Heechul.” He smiled sweetly at me.

“I just slept 5 minutes ago, I cant sleep again.”

“So I guess I have to make you sleepy.” His face went closer to mine.

“What are you doing?.”

“to make you sleepy. You’re not just gonna lay and stare at my face right.” Suddenly I felt comfortable and calm. I stared at his face. My heart beats fast.

Is this means…

 

That I’m…

In love with him?

 

No, right?

 

 

_____________________________

is he in love with Hangeng? kekekekeke

anyway, the next chapter will be him in the dorm with one of the members~ who will be the one who's with him? xD

okay so SS4INA starts now at 19.00, 3 more hours later. i choose to update this other than crying lol. i cant wait to watch I AM!! wohoo~~

and sorry for the nobody's pov >,< i just want you to know what are leeteuk and hankyung's doing~ so Leeteuk had been a jealous baby and Heechul was a cry baby~ xD

Thank you^^

 

@Aki_Hikari: yeeah~ but that's just the first, wait for the others^^

@sujulovers23: we'll see about that^^ thank you :)