It's just like yesterday.

Which should i pick?

“Can I take back my words?.” Donghae said like he’s not happy with it.

 

“You cant. Just kiss him!!.” Donghae rolled his eyes. He stand up and move closer to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk blushed a bit. Its about 5 seconds he didn’t move. So I push him and their lips touched. Everyone laughed.

 

“EWHHHHHH GROOSSSS.” Donghae yeled at Eunhyuk.

“Yaaah It must be me who said that!” Eunhyuk yelled back. I just smirked.

 

“I HATE YOU!.” Donghae yelled at Eunhyuk while hes carressing his lips.

“I HATE YOU MORE!.” I started to get annoyed.

 

“GUYS THIS IS JUST A GAME! YOU DO IT OFTEN DID YOU?.” The two of them started to blush. I just laughed while the others still guessing who will be the next one.

“NO WE DIDN’T!! WE NEVER DO IT. EWHHH. I WANT TO CHANGE MY CLOTHES.” Eunhyuk begin to run but Siwon called him.

 

“Hyung the game’s not over yet!! Come back here.” Donghae sit beside me and Eunhyuk walk and sit beside Leeteuk.

 

“Okay so I’ll spin.” Eunhyuk begin to spin. Its pointed to..

 

Sungmin!

But I know he doesn’t shocked at all.

 

“Wh.. me?.” Oh I’m failed. All of us nodded. He went to his room about 5 minutes.

 

Kyuhyun went out from his room, smirked. He walked to us. “Can I join you guys? It seems like fun.”

 

“Sure. Just wait for Sungmin.” Zhoumi let him play with us. Wow, it’s the first time he stopped playing starscraft before 4 hours.

Then Sungmin went out from the room.

 

Oh my goodness….

 

He’s wearing a purple dress.. but, strapless. And wearing a long brown wig. He really looks like a girl. AND SO KIAWA!! I CANT RESIST!! 

 

I looked at Kyuhyun, his mouth opened. I know what i will do…

“Whats the challenge, Eunhyuk?.” Hankyung asked him.

“Oh yeah, any suggestions? I had no idea.” I spazzed and whisper Eunhyuk my plan.

 

“Okay so, Sungmin. You’re a king of aegyo, now e the Queen of aegyo to Kyuhyun!.” Everyone clapped. Kyuhyun looked shocked. He pretend he didn’t care. Sungmin sit next to him and play with Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Oppa..” Sungmin said forcedly while culdding Kyuhyun’s hand. I and the others laughed so hard. Kyuhyun’s face was so red.

“What?!.” He said coldly.

 

“Yah oppa don’t be mean to me!.” He pouted cutely, but not cute to me.

“Great jod SUngmin! You just made Kyuhyun’s face as red as tomato!!.” Kangin said.

 

“What? I HATE HIS AEGYO!!.” Everyone’s shocked. We never heard that word before. No one hates his aegyo. Why is he like that?

“OKAAAY CALM DOWN. Just a game.” Leeteuk yelled at Kyuhyun.

“Me! Me!.” Sungmin spin the bottle.  Though it refers to Donghae, but wait.

It refers to..

 

Me.

 

Well its not a problem since yesterday I wore girls clothes too. But the problem is…

“I don’t have women’s clothes!.”

 

“I have women’s clothes, just borrow mine, hyung.” Zhoumi said. Siwon whispered Zhoumi and Zhoumi nodded. Why they love to whisper? grrr

“Hhhhh, okay.”

 

He went to his room which he shared with Henry and I followed him. He opened his closet and took at dress. I got shocked. “Any problem, hyung?.”

“Zhoumi.. THIS IS SUCH A Y CLOTH. I don’t want to!.” It’s a short dress. Too short. And strapless. I look like a if I wear it.

“b-but this is the only cloth I have.” I guess he lied to me, i can see many of girls clothing there in his closet.

 

“Yah! Okay I’ll wear it. Just a game anyway.” I took off my clothes and wear that mini dress.

 

Zhoumi hand me a black wig. “Hfft. Do I have to wear this too? My hair’s already long.” He didn’t answer anything, I just wear it. When I’m done I want to go outside but Zhoumi stopped me.

“Ah hyung wait! You forgot the make up!.”

“What? Make u-.” I want to finish my words but he already pulled me to the chair and start to apply make up.

“Done. Yah!.”

“Ah hyung..” Zhoumi looked like he’s spellbound. I ignored him and went to those guys.

“guys.” I said quietly but they all heard me and looked at me from up to down with opened mouth. What happened to them? They were so different since yesterday…

 

 

FLASHBACK

Super Junior and f(x) were gathering together in SM building. We had a party since f(x) launched their second single.  We had so much fun and do something silly. And I had an idea.

 

“Sulli, may I borrow your dress?.”

“Sure, oppa. its in my bag.” I her hair.

“Thank you my lovely sister. Kekeke.” I took her bag and looked out for a dress. I saw a black and red  long dress, my favorite color! I saw a make up bag. Maybe its fun to wore a makeup so I took it.

I went to the bathroom and wear that dress. I don’t forget to apply the make up. Its so easy. After I applied a red lipstick which I think its perfect, I went out.

Everyone’s In the room looked shocked.

“Oppa you’re so pretty!.” Sulli hugged me.

“Wow hyung you’re pretty like Nari.” Shindong said, smiling. It was weird.  People stopped dancing except the f(x) saengs.

 

“Ah guys.. anything wrong?.”

“n.no.. Um heechul I think we should go to the dorm now.” Leeteuk said nervously. What’s with him? Yaah. Then after I bid goodbye to f(x) saengs, we entered the car and get back to the dorm.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

“GUYSSSSSSSS. SO what’s the challenge?.” They looked so confused.

“What abou-.” Sungmin begin to talk but Leeteuk cut it.

 

“I think I’m going to my room now.” What? WHAT? They leave me like thiss? NO FAIR!!

“Me too.” Kangin followed Leeteuk.

 

“I.i’m hungry.. I want to eat again.” Siwon went to the kitchen.

 

“Zhoumi and I want to tidy up our closet.” Henry pulled Zhoumi who’s mouth still opened.

 

“Where’s Siwon? That jerk leave me.” He went to the kitchen too.

 

“Sungmin lets change clothes.” Eunhyuk said nervously, just like the others.  Sungmin nodded.

 

“Donghae want to. Play.. Starscraft with me?.” As the same, Donghae nodded and went to KyuMin’s room.

 

“I want to play with Ddangkoma!.” Ryeowook ran to his and Yesung’s room.

 

“Yah Its my turtle!.” Yesung followed him.

It was Hankyung and me who left there. “You looked beautiful.” Hankyung smiled to me.

“Do you mean I’m y? Come on help me remove these things.” Hankyung nodded and we went to our room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Knock knock

 

“Come in.” I said while Hankyung removed my make up. Its Leeteuk.

“Heechul, I’m sorry but could you leave me with Hankyung for a minute?.”

“Why? Wait my make up-

“Done.” I nodded and went outside. I heard a loud crash from our room. What happen? I want to open it but its locked..

 

what's leeteuk and hankyung doing? ..............

um yeah well uh i'm in the middle of my examination but i'm not in mood to study so i choose to update this.^^

and this is edited :D

Who wants to die with me when SS4INA helded? xD i cant watch them because of the exam TT.TT

@loser220: i know, he's always cute(?). Updated, thank you <3

@Aki_Hikari: cool suggestion ;D i think it will be great!~. Thank you *bows*