12; Really Unexpected Things Happened

Which should i pick?

Kibum’s really confused that his hyung leave him like that; tell him to wake Siwon up. He really had a bad dream last night, and really panicked. What if the dream came true?

 

He sat on Siwon’s bed and leaned to wake Siwon. But when he shook Siwon’s arm, Siwon hugged him that made their face was just few inches away. “Siwon, let go.”

“NO!! I LOVE YOU.” Siwon’s hand pushed Kibum’s hand and made their lips touched. Siwon opened his eyes in shock and pushed Kibum away. “WHAT THE….KIBUM!!.”

 

“HEY!! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO FORCED ME TO KISS YOU.” Then it was silent. Gosh sorry god, I made a sin

 

Kibum broke the silence with his groan. “besides, Heechul hyung’s the one to ask me to wake you up, so I’m done.” And leave the room. He saw Hankyung who’s watching TV. Wow, he rarely watched Korean variety shows like that.

He sat next to Hankyung who really focused to the TV. “Hyung..” He called more than 3 times, but hankyung still focused. “Hyung can you hear me?!.”

“Oh hi.” Then Hankyung watched the TV again.

“Hyung, why are you really serious? And since when you like Wonder Girls?.” Hankyung surprised, and then became nervous.

“No, i-i… Oh well, Heechul likes Sohee, so I try to look at her, she really is cute. I.. better make Heechul his breakfast!” And then hankyung ran to the kitchen. Kibum seemed to curious with hankyung. Oh yeah, he remembered that almost all of the members like that beautiful guy. Him too, but he loves Siwon. I really will choose Siwon than Heechul, because he could he he cant get his hyung, Because Hankyung already did.

 

 

===============~~~=============

Sungmin glared to Kyuhyun. “The hell, I thought you did something bad to heechul hyung.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Well yeah, but it’s not really mean. See him, he’s laughing. He made fun of us you know. Aish Sungmin, you better change before somebody else saw us and think we’re a couple.”

“Someone already did. And how many times do I have to tell you, Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t really like people younger than me, called me without hyung. And of course, I hate you.”

Kyuhyun stood up. “It’s not really that, HYUNG. And besides, we didn’t do anything either, I’m not even touched your lips with mine.”

“But.. I did..” Sungmin said, nervously. He’s afraid he’ll be the one Kyuhyun will blame.

“Yes you did, and I’m not. On my cheeks. Guess you really like me.”

“I like heechul hyung and I hate you, Cho Kyuhyun. I’m really afraid that I end up with you. You’re too evil, my friends will go frightened because of you.”

“Not really, hyung. I’m not that evil, if you control me.” What is he talking about, Sungmin asked himself.

“Just shut up. And don’t get in when I took a shower.”

“Yah!! I’m not a ert like Hyuk!!.”

“But you’re turning to, last night.” Sungmin smirked and get in the bathroom, when he heard Kyuhyun’s slammed the door.

===============================

“Why are you cuddling me.”

“Because I love you.”

“Liar, you love Heechul.”

“You too, did you? So what if I love you too, wrong?.”

Leeteuk couldn’t reply anything, he really cant beat Kangin in a fight. He’s just, too weak.

 

For him, For Kangin.

 

Especially when Kangin says  ‘I love you’ to him. It’s like his stomach was really full, and his heart stops beating. Kangin glanced at him, the hyung of his was really easy to beat, he thought. They’re still on the bed, with silence. Leeteuk really don’t know what to do, he really wanted to come back to sleep and cuddle with Kangin.

 

But he knew he couldn’t.

It’s really that depressing, because if he asked kangin for it, kangin might be thinking that Leeteuk love him too. Leeteuk like him, sort of- but Leeteuk really love Heechul. Leeteuk just ssat on the bed and hugged his legs wwith his face that he believed Kangin will not resist it. And it worked.

“Aigoo, You’re still tired hyung? Maybe we should get back to sleep, I’ll lock the door so nobody can bother.” Kangin was really nice; to Leeteuk, not to everybody. He’s as evil as Heechul and Kyuhyun.

“Okay, thank you.” Kangin locked the door and got back to Leeteuk’s bed, hugged his hyung who really looked like he’s in a bad mood.

“Hyung, it’ll be okay I promise. I wont leave you like this.” Leeteuk started to cry, he really got teared up because of Kangin’s words. He really did care about me, but why I always can’t love him back, why…

 

=======================^^========================

 

 

“Why’s Heechul hyung leave us like that, hae?.” Hyukjae rested his head on the pillow again, he’s really tired and only wanted to spend his time; sleeping.

Donghae glanced at Hyukjae. “I don’t know, hyukkie. Maybe he’s happy to see us fighting.”

“That’s a maybe, Hae! And I already said stop calling me Hyukkie!! It’s too baby-ish!.”

“I’m used to it! Is it really a problem?.” Hyukjae became silent. The only problem was, he was afraid if Heechul maybe think that they’re a couple. [but he already did]

Donghae got off from his bed and jumped on Hyukjae. “What the hell hae.”

“I supposed to say what the hell to you! Why you’re so mean to me now? I thought you like EunHae couple.” Oh geez, this kid. I like it, but…..

“Hae, stop.”

“Okay then, I’ll stop. Stop for being your hae, and you, must stop calling me that if you wanted me to stop calling you Hyukkie.” And now Donghae’s being a man, a scary one. He got up, went out of the room and slammed the door. Hyukjae sighed. He just cant do anything if his Hae was mad at him, and he will get scolded by his hyungs. But, he deserve it, he hurt Donghae, and it hurts him too.  even though he likes Heechul.

 

hihi~ 2 updates because i love this fic XD (i love the others but, you know.)

so, this gonna be funnnnnnnn~

it's a little short, but, hope you like it.

i realized i havent...put some eunchul of haechul....pffft eunhae love each other so. needed or not :/

Oh yeah, sorry because no henry and zhoumi, maybe in next chap i'll put THEM.