Forever? FOREVER?!

Which should i pick?

 

I’m afraid that he will angry and hit someone else again. I don’t want him to ddo that. He enters his room, I follow him and gets into his room too. He stopped and because I’m afraid he will hit someone else, I hugged him from the back.

“Leeteuk I’m so sorry. I know its my fault. I’m sorry don’t hit someone else again okay. Just hit me.” He didn’t answer anything. He turns around and he grabbed my hand with his two hands.

“Heechul, its not your fault. And I’m not angry to you, even to Eunhyuk. Why you’re so worried like that?.” He giggled. I just get annoyed.

“Teukkie I’m serious! You’re not mad at me.”

“of course not, how could i.” he smiled and caressed my hair. And I remembered something.

“Teukkie I haven’t take a bath yet. Bye.” I waved to him. He smiled sweetly. Gosh, my life getting better and better.

 

---------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

“Heechul. Wake up.” I opened my eyes, Hankyung slept ebeside me with a smile.

“Good morning.” He caressed my hair. Just like a married couple. What is he doing on my, oh yeah, last night.

Flashback~

I saw hankyung who sat on his bed, thinking of something. He looks like he’s really tired and sad. What happen to him? He always seemed happy. But not now, he’s really tired. Maybe I can make him happy… but with what? Oh I know, he really like me when I did something CUTE.

“Hankyuuuuuuuuuuuuungie!~.” I said while walking happily to him.

“Ah, wah. Hey Heechul.” He was shocked and answer with a panicked face.

“What’s wrong hannie? Are you hurt? You’re so cutee.” Well, I felt disguisted with myself. But for him I’ll do it.

“Nothing, Heechul. You don’t have to worry about me.” As I expected.  But he looks so, ugh I can’t tell. I just cant resist him like that.

“Kyungie, be happy. Lets dance Gee with me!! Naneun naneun babongabwayo
Geudae geudae bakke moreuneun~.” I danced like an idiot, he laughed at me. It works, yaay!

“Feeling happy now?.”

“A little bit. Thank you.” He smiled forcedly. Yah!

“Kyung, tell me what’s going on, please.” I whined at him. I said please more than 15 times, and he finally give up.

“Hhh okay. I just need someone to be there for me.” So that’s what the reason that he felt tired and sad? Oh easy one. I can handle this.

“I’m here.”  I grineed. He smiled.

“So youll be there for me everyday and everywhere and everytime?.”

“what? Okay. Yes.”

“now sleep with me. I don’t feel like sleeping alone.” It’s not a problem anyways, Its usual to sleep with him. NOT THAT KIND OF SLEEP.  He lay on my bed, and I lay beside him. He was looking at my face.

“Chullie, what if we stay like this forever?.” Forever? What does he mean?

“What?.”

“I mean, we’ll sleep in 1 bed all the time.” Oh that.

“Oh, its not problem you know.” He smiled and slowly closed his eyes. I looked at his face. He’s so perfect. I slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Morning Hankyung.” I get up from the bed but he pulled me and made me lay again.

“Its still 3 am, look at the clock you silly.” He giggled.

“yah silly me, okay I’m going to sleep again now.” I closed my eyes but haven’t sleep.

“Good thing you remember our last night promise.” He whispers. And I remember something.

 

Forever? But that means…

 

THIS WAS TO SHORT. I HAVE TO FOCUS FOR MY TEST. MIANHAE TT.TT

its almost 11pm~ yesterday i slept just 4 hours >3<

sorry if this.. dissapoint you.. because too many hanchul =3= he's hiss closest friend xD

so, what do you think for the next pairing, tell me please ;]

 

@Aki_Hikari: here it is~ i hope you like it ;))

@loser220: hehe, updated. sorry if this dissapoints you ^^