Heechul/ Kangteuk/ Eunhae

Which should i pick?

HEECHUL’S POV~~

Ugh! I can’t stop thinking about yesterday! Hangeng does it to me. It really ghosting my mind everyday. I mean, I don’t like it! But I like it..

 

Nobody can touch Kim Heechul’s lips forcefully! Although I like to kiss everyone like that. But a kiss is not too important, Heechul. It’s just a touch!! Aish, somebody help me.

Before I notice, someone called me. “Hyung!!.” I nearly tripped then a pair of arms catches me.

“Damn, kyu. You really want me to die by a heart attack, did you?.” I hit him. He just grinned like a stupid boy. Cute.. NO. “What do you need?.”

“Nothing! So I cant hangout with my hyung?.” Wow, he usually hang out with.. you know. Video games, his laptop. Duhh~

“Nobody can hangout with a princess with no permission.” I said in a half serious and a half joking. Well, he’s my dongsaeng anyway. But I like to troll people.

“Well, so I have to dress like a servant of the palace and ask you ‘yow old princess can I hangout with ya?’”

“I TOLD YOU NOT CALLING ME OLD YOU, FATTY.”  He started it. Well I guess I’m the one, but I don’t care. He called me old!!

“I’m not fat!.”

“But you’re heavy, heavy means fat. How’s your weight? 83?.” I just laughed when all he can do is hitting me playfully like a child, but he didn’t look like one.

 

“Hyung.”

“Can you stop calling me hyung all the time?.” Oops! Wrong word.

“Really? I’d love that.  Okay now I’ll call you heechul for sure.” He said, while giggling.

I rolled my eyes. “Do you come here just want to argue with me? Sorry I’m not in mood to fight with a fatty guy.”

“I’m not fat, heechul. Ugh how many times to I have to tell you. You call me fatty, I’ll call you old.” Wow, nice words. Work on me? Yes.

 

“Fine! And I didn’t mean that don’t call me hyung. Call me hyung or I’ll call you ahjusshi for sure because you look like one.” I smirked, he puffed his cheeks and glared at me.

“But I think I’m the one who should call you with that.” He giggled, I hit him on his belly. “OUCH HYUNG.”

“I said don’t call me that! FATTY.”

“Old.”

“KYU.”

“Hee.”

“Okay stop, I’m tired. Just.. do something better than fighting! And play starscraft.” I rested my head on the couch. But hey, what’s up with him? He really argue with me more than like this before.

“sorry.” He looked at me. “hyung.”

“yeah yeah.”

 

A few minutes later he called me again, this time with annoying tone. “hyungiee~~.”

“what the hell kyu, really. Don’t act aegyo with me, nobody can defeat sungmin’s other than mine.”

“so do you think I’m cute.” Damn.

I say, try to be brave. “O-of course not.”

“oh.”

 

Again, he called me. “Hyung.”

“Okay now this is stupid.” This is getting annoying!! I stood up but when I took one step, I felt someone pulled my arms and made me sit again. “WHAT DO YOU WANT.”

“Hyung, I like you.”

 

He’s what?

Tell me again. But,.. no, its not better if I ask him.

 

“HA! Very funny, Cho Kyuhyun. I want to laugh but surprisingly, I couldn’t because it’s too funny.” I know he’s joking, I know.

“But I mean it hyung. Do you think I’m a liar?.”

“Yes, You are a liar, Kyu.” Omg, I just don’t know how to feel now. Do I have to be happy? Sad? Angry? I don’t know. Please, somebody help me.

“Ugh.. but this time I don’t. remember it hyung. Please, hyung. Okay.” Suddenly somebody’s coming. Shindong.

“what’s up guys?.” He asked us. I don’t know what to do. I let Kyuhyun talk.

“We’re talking about something private, hyung.”

Shindong gasped. “Oh, did I bother you two? Sorry then, I’ll go to the kitchen, I’m hungry. Later.”

 

He left me, alone again with.. someone who confessed with me. But it’s just a like. I mean he’s just liking me right? Not love.. come on Heechul. Don’t be like this. Many ELF like and love me.

But this is different..

 

 

LEETEUK’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My head feel heavy, very heavy. I look at around the room and found someone sitting next to me. Oh, Kangin. Suddenly I remember the last time I talk to him and Heechul caught us.

“Hyung, you’re awake.” He said, smiling brightly like I was just have been hit by a car and wake up in the hospital. Such a drama.

I’m lazy to get up, I’m really weak. I’m not sick, seriously. But I don’t know why I feel so hurt like this. “Where’s everyone?.” I asked Kangin.

“Just doing their daily activity. But not for Kyuhyun, he’s not touching his video games. And seems that eunhyuk & donghae have a fight. But don’t worry, Heechul hyung said he’s gonna take care of it. He said since he’s a sub-leader, he can do anything like you.”

 

Really? He does that to me? How sweet. “oh.. but wait, if he does that.. he thinks that I’m sick? I’m not, Kangin. Oh my god I better make eunhae feel better or else..”

“But seems they’re so close, teukkie. Don’t worry, I know they will be okay in no time. I know you’re not sick, but being a leader is not that easy, so you better rest.”

 

 Just nodded at him. “but wait. Everybody knows that I’m in here?.” I said, but not facing him.

“Yes, Ryeowook checked you, asking me if you’re okay or not; but not that panicked. Oh yeah, he brought some food, you better eat since this is already 12 and you haven’t eat anything. I know you’re not having a dinner yesterday.”

He handed me a plate of Kimchi fried rice. Thank god it’s not that Beijing fried rice that.. Leeteuk, stop it.

“But I cant..” I just cant get up. And I don’t really want to get up. I don’t know why I’m turning to this lazy.

“I understand.” He helped me to sit, and I rested my head on the pillow. He then dug the rice with a spoon and want to feed me with it. The food is in front of my lips now. But I’m not hungry.

 

“Teukkie, eat please. I don’t want you to get sick.”

“Fine.” I opened my mouth. He put in the rice into my mouth and I munched it slowly. Delicious, just like Ryeowook used to cook. 3 times he feed me, I heard he’s giggling. “Kangin, why are you laughing?.”

“No, it’s just something on the corner of your lips.” He took a tissue from the drawer and wiped the left corner of my lip. I feel like.. I don’t know.

 

He then feed me until none of the rice left and handed me a glass of water. I drank it and handed to him back.

“Wait here okay, don’t go anywhere. I just want to put these in the kitchen.” He said, smiled at me and get out of the room.

 

It’s so..

Well, nobody ever take care of me like that before. I.. I guess I’m that stupid. I mean, I really am! Look at me, I have someone to love and love me better than Heechul!

I slapped myself mentally. Heechul is perfect, yes. But I’m afraid that me and Hankyung already dated. I’m afraid that will happen. But I know, Hankyung had something else that make him will never date Heechul, I’m just afraid that he will be hurted..

 

But I know now.. I have to love Kangin, even though I care about heechul. Teuk you have to.. I know I’m stupid. Kangin is the one who care at me more than anyone but I still look at Heechul. How stupid am i. Yes, leeteuk you’re stupid.

Okay stop.

For the next minute Kangin stepped in this room, I promise I will do something better to him. And I promise, if I can.. I will love him. Even though I love Heechul too. I have to try.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Did I just do something wrong? Yes I did. I feel guilty about it. I want to ask Donghae to apologize me, but.. I can’t. I just can’t!

He’s probably now with the hyungs, I’m afraid If I come out, those hyungs will scold me. Such as Leeteuk umma.

When Kangin hyung told me teuk hyung will rest all day, I don’t feel that glad. There’s still a princess who can mad at me the whole day, yo. Like duhh, Donghae is his MOST FAVORITE DONGSAENG other than Kyuhyun. But I think all of us are his favorite. I just doubt that I’m one of ‘us’.

 

I just really don’t want Heechul hyung to know that we’re close, and called us “eunHae couple” or “Fishy couple”. It’s rude but, I have to.

I’m getting more dizzy because of this confusion. I better ask for apologize to hae. I mean Donghae.  I miss his cute and childish act.. why does I want him to stop act like it?

 

I went out of our room, find Donghae anywhere but he’s nowhere to be found. I decided to ask Ryeowook who’s in his room. “Wook..”

He turned around and I can see his scared face. “Y-yes? Don’t ask me what I do with yesung hyung, it’s an accident!.” He said, quite fast and then he covered his mouth with his hand. What did he do with Jongwoon hyung? None of my business anyway. I know they’re dating.

“No, I’m not. Have you seen the fish? Where’s he?.”

“Oh, you mean hae hyung? He told me he want to go somewhere but I don’t know where. Since you’re his hyukkie, you didn’t know? You better call him, hyung.” He called him hae.. I feel kinda weird and a bit hurted. But why?

I sighed. “I’m not his hyukkie, wook.”

“Omo, did you two have a fight? Well I saw hae hyung and his face like he’s quite unmood. Hyung, you really better call him. I’m afraid he’ll do something bad.”

……What something bad. You mean like suicide? NO. HAE WILL NEVER.

“Hyung I’m gonna make something for lunch, see you.” He waved a little at me and went to the kitchen. I’m now panicked. Damn, Wook you make me worried about him.

 

He will never suicide, hyuk. Think positive. I really want to call him, but I guess it’s a bad Idea. He might think I love him.. well.. I just don’t know why I couldn’t.

Thinking for about 5 minutes, I decided to call him because I have no choice. I dialed his phone number but he didn’t pick up, I tried about 4 times and finally. “Hae, where are you?.”

“Who are you?.” He said, manly. Damn, he’s still mad at me.

“It’s me, your hyukkie.”

“Who’s that? Oh, you’re eunhyuk hyung. What’s up.” He said to me like that but without emotions, just, flat. And it hurts, because he’s calling me Eunhyuk hyung. For the damn first time of my life he called me that.

“Y-you.. I asked you already, where are you?.”

“Oh, me? Why hyung? It’s none of your business anyway.” It.. it really hurts. How could he.. do this to me. I guess this is how he felt before..

“Listen hae, I’m sorry. Please, just tell me what are you doing, where are you and who are you with.”

It seemed that he’s talking to a girl, but her voice is familiar to me. VERY familiar. I know that voice, but I forgot who.  “Uh, sorry hyung. I’m eating some anchovies.”

“YOU ATE ME?.” I said, jokingly. Well, trying to be the normal Hyuk.

“No, hyung. I’m here at the restaurant, with Jessica of course. Why?.”

 

Jessica?

You mean, Jessica..

Jessica… So Nyeo Shi Dae’s Jessica? The one that fans loves to pair with Donghae? Are the two of them dating? I feel hurted. I think calling him just making me feel bad.

“Hyung? Are you there?.”

“No I’m not, I died. I’m in hell now.” I hung up the phone. I slammed the pillow beside me to the ground then I hit my own head.

 

“Stupid Hyukjae! Ughh I guess I have to go there.” But thank god nobody’s in the living room. I took my car key and ran outside the dorm to the basement. I get in and start to drive. I saw Henry and Zhoumi at the road, they’re so far from each other. They’re fighting aren’t they? I guess not. But I don’t have time to ask them, I got a fish to talk with.


Finally after 8 minutes, I’m arrived at the restaurant Donghae usually eat foods there. The one and only, seafood restaurant. I get in and saw Donghae & Jessica laughing each other. I stopped, I’m really afraid that they’re really.. dating.

And Jessica noticed that I’m here. He cheered. “Yay, your boyfriend is here, hae!.” What? Me? Boyfriend? “Hyuk oppa!!.” He called me, making Donghae turn his head.

“Hyung?.” I just smiled a little and walked to them, sit next to hae.

 

“Hae, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. Please be my hae back? I promise I will never be mad at you.. please.” I took donghae’s hand and grabbed it tightly.

“Hyung..”

“No hyung, I’m just hyukkie here, hae.” I didn’t realize that I hugged him, tightly. I don’t want him to be mad at me and said things coldly to me again. I just don’t, I still don’t know the reason why.

“Okay.. Hyun- hyukkie, I can’t breath.” I let go of him and chuckle. I glanced at Jessica who’s aww-ing like she just saw her son had been proposed by his boyfriend.

 

“Awww lovey doveys.. I miss Tiffany you know, when will she get here..” Oh yeah. I remember, Jessica already got a girlfriend, Hyuk! You stupidious monkey. I’m sorry, jess. I’m sorry too hae, because I thought you’re dating with her.

“What are you two doing here.” I ask them, while my right hand still grabbed his left hand. I feel so glad and comfortable.

“I told you before, Hyukkie. We ate some-.”

“no you’re not. Seriously, hae. Or I’ll stop taking you to the aquarium every free-Saturday-night.” Yes, me and him usually go to the aquarium in the mall when we don’t have a schedule. Every Saturday night. Woah, just like we’re dating. Now I know why everybody calling me as his boyfriend.

“Not the aquarium! Fine. I went here to search for something that making me happy.”

“And I went here because I wait for Tiffany who’s in a photoshoot session for a magazine that took hours and I died in boredom. And I met Donghae, then we talked until you came here and making me envy~ but I like it, continue lovey dovey-ing.” Jessica rested her chin on her hand which on the table, focusing on my hand with Hae’s. I can see he’s blushing.

I pinched his cheeks lightly. “You’re blushing hae.”

“I am? Sorry. I just…”

“It’s okay.” I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

It’s really good when I’m with him, and I felt really hurted when he’s gone. I don’t feel like that when Heechul hyung do that to me. I don’t know which one I really love… I dont say that i love him right? i'm not really that mean.. i just..

Honestly, I love heechul hyung. But this little kid I care about the most. So much confusing.

 

so heechul's not the only one who's confused?

and you can kill me now. sorry for waiting too long, i'm cofusing on haesica, ideas ideas ideas lol. and my s high school will start. wish me luck ;w;