Awkward Day.

Which should i pick?

I’m awakened. It’s 6 AM. I realized that today was the first day of Holiday. I get up and saw Hangeng still sleeping beside me. I remember that Hangeng asked me last night to wake him up so he wont be late for ‘something’ and he decided to sleep in one bed with me. We are roommates but we had 2 beds in our room. But I don’t know why he want to sleep beside me.

 

“Hangeng, wake up.” He wokes up and smile at me. Why is he smiling?

 

“Good morning, Heechul.” He awake but he’s still lying on the bed.

 

“Good morning, now get up or I’ll splash you with ‘fresh’ cold water in the refrigerator~.” He didn’t answer, just smiled. WHAT’S WRONG WITH HIM?!?!?!? He gets up and went to the bathroom. When he’s done he didn’t say anything to me, but he always smiled.

 

Before I go to the bathroom, I ask him. “Hangeng, why are you always smiling like that? Weird.” He looks shy.

“I-i.. i don’t know. Maybe I’m happy.” He continue smiling like an idiot to me. And I took a shower. That smile he had were always in my mind. When I come out from the bathroom, I saw him already dressed.

 

“Where are you going?.”

“Downstairs, eating with others. Why?.” He still smiled. UGH THAT SMILE.

“Ah no. okay.” I put on my clothes and went downstairs.

 

Everyone seemed busy. Then Sungmin greet me. “Good morning Hyung.” He smiled at me widely. I didn’t smiled at him back.

“Morning, Sungmin. What happened to you?.”

“Ah nothing Hyung. Lets go to the dining room.” We go to the dining room and saw everyone was eating.

 

“Morning Heechul.” Leeteuk greeted me. And all looked at me and greet me happily.

“Gooood morning hyungie~.” Donghae greeted me sweetly.

“MORNING HYUNG! LETS EAT!.” Kangin said while eating. WHY EVERYONE WAS BEING SO NICE TO ME? I sit next to Hangeng who’s eating cereal.

 

“Hangeng, make me Beijing Fried Rice, pleeeeease.” I was joking at him, but he take it seriously.

“Okay, Heechul.” He went to the kitchen. I still shocked but I’m happy that he made me that friend rice.

 

“Here it is, Heechul.” He puts the Beijing fried rice infront of me.

“Thanks.”  I eat it happily. Everyone except Shindong who was focus on his food were looking at me, jealously.

 

What did I do?

 

“Um. Guys. Why are you looking at me?.” They looked away and some of them blushed.

“So hyung. What are you gonna do today?.” Kyuhyun asked me brightly.

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll just sleep again.”

“What about play starcraft with me?.” I nodded.

“Okay. When?.”

“Now.” He pulled my hand and went to his room.

 

I play the game seriously. I feel that Kyuhyun was staring at me, and he is. I looked at him, he looks at the game and pretend that he was playing. I won the game for 5 times, I’m bored.

“I won again Kyu!.” I cheered happily. He giggled.

“Yes hyung.” He said calmly.

“Uhm, Kyu. Why are you so different? You usually won and if I win you’ll said you will beat me again.” I’m really confused. What happened to this guy?

“Really hyung? I guess you’re just not used with me.” He said nicely. Okay it was.... weird.

 

I went outside his room and I see Yesung watch a movie. It was a romance movie. I was bored so I join him. I didn’t know that so many scenes in there.

“Yah Yesung, can you change the movie?.”

“Okay hyung.” He smiled sweetly to me and change into another movie. I realized it was a romantic movie too.

“I mean change the type of the movie.”

“Well hyung, I only had Romantic movies.”

 

“Yaah.” I get up from the couch and went to the living room, where Sungmin, Zhoumi, Henry, Hyukjae, Donghae, Leeteuk, Kangin, Siwon, Hangeng, and Ryeowook sitting on the floor talking about something. I feel like joining them so I sit down beside Hangeng.

“Hey guys!!!!!!!.” I said and they surprised.

“Hey hyung, wanna join us?.” Henry asked me, I nodded.

“Sure Henry, what are you guys doing?.”

“We’re talking about…” Zhoumi almost said it but it stopped, then Yesung came in and just sit like hes already know the discussion.

 

I continue to ask him.  “Talking about?.”

“Talking about what we’re going to do in holiday. He he hehehe.” Leeteuk said while his face a little bit embarrassed.

“Well guys, can we play games or something? OTHER THAN STARSCRAFT.” I asked them and they ponder. Siwon looked like he got an idea and he whisper to Ryeowook and Ryeowook smiled and continue shared to other by a whisper, except me.

 

“Henry, why are you not whispering me?.”

“N-no hyung. Siwon said lets play Dress and challenge!.”

“Yeah Heechul.” Hangeng nodded. It sounds ridiculous..

 

“What game is that? It sounds like kids game.”

“This time different, Hyung. We will spin a bottle and who gets have to wear anything whats match the theme. And after that the guy who spun the bottle will give them a challenge. Its just like truth or dare.” I get it, Its kinda boring but I don’t know what I want to do now so I agree.

 

“So whats the theme?.” I saw Hyukjae smirked and Kangin said..

“Girl.”

 

Well I didn’t shocked. I already know they love to dress up as a girl.

 

“Me! First! Donghae whined childishly.

“Yah Donghae! Don’t be such a kid or I’ll throw you with this bottle kekeke~.”

“Aaa just gave me that!.” Hyukjae gave the bottle and Donghae spins it. It turns to Hyukjae who was playing with his phone.

 

“Me?.” The others nodded.

 

He seemed happy and went to his room. It was maybe 2 minutes and he went out. I surprised to see him wearing a pink dress and blonde wig then he’s swinging to the center of us. The others looked the same except me and Donghae.

So whats the challenge you will give, Donghae?.” Zhoumi asked him.

“ng, I want you guys who decide.” I got an idea and whisper it to Leeteuk. He smiled and said…

 

Kiss him..”

 

-----------------

hello >,,< i'm sorry this was like not match the story >,<

my friend said i better make couples ;D

@Aki_Hikari: Thank you^.^

@loser220: updated. thank you^.^

i hope you like the story too keke._.