No, we're not.

Which should i pick?

The dorm was quite weird now. All of those roommates are fighting each other. Eunhyuk slept on the couch last night because Donghae tell him to put Choco outside their room. Kyuhyun was so busy playing games to make him a bit calming down, But makes Sungmin can’t sleep and yet at him. But Kyuhyun didn’t respond. He kept yelling at him but Kyuhyun still focus to his game more than his hyung.

 

“KYUHYUN!! DO YOU HEAR ME?.” Kyuhyun just hummed that makes Sungmin more angrier.  “ you kyu. Turn it off or…” Sungmin stopped.

Kyuhyun smirked, he already know what his hyung going to say. “What hyung? Why stopped? Continue please, I want to hear.” Kyuhyun really likes to tease his hyung like that.

“Oh so, you want me to do that huh?. I’m too tired. Better turn it off.” Sungmin lying on the bed and covered himself with his blanket.

“hish hyung! You usually not complained about game sounds.” Sungmin got up.

 

“IT’S BECAUSE I HATE YOU, CHO KYUHYUN.”  That ‘I hate you’ words made Kyuhyun felt hurt, really hurts. But he pretends to be cool.

“I hate you too hyung. Don’t worry.”  Sungmin usually really nice to Kyuhyun, too nice. But sometimes he got so tired that he’ll yell to everyone who tried to talk to him. But really, he’s not as scary as this. Suddenly Kyuhyun laughed.

Sungmin confused, ‘is my dongsaeng turned to be insane?’  “Cho..Kyuhyun.. why are you laughing?.”

“I don’t know hyung.. hahaha.. you’re just so cute when you’re angry like that.” Sungmin blushed, he never knew his dongsaeng will say a thing like that. But Kyuhyun continue to play his game again, that made Sungmin very angry. He decided to do this.

 

Nurse time!

Sungmin bought a pink nurse uniform long ago, but don’t know for what. Its too short. ‘ew, I will look like a cheap girl.’Since Kyuhyun will be shocked and dazed because of his cuteness and prettiness, he decided to wear it all, too make that dongsaeng sleep tight and throw his laptop, ps3 to the trash bin.

Sungmin wore the uniform, blond wig, and make up like a ninja. So fast, like he was already trained to do that. He came to Kyuhyun who’s focusing to the game and Sungmin closed Kyuhyun who sat on a chair eyes with his hands.

“Sungmin! I mean hyung what are you doing.” But Kyuhyun’s hand kept moved to play the game.

“ this kid, play a game like a pro.” Kyuhyun evil laughed, the laugh that makes Sungmin annoyed, really annoyed that makes Sungmin want to slap him.

Sungmin took a deep breath. “Kyuhyunniee~~.”  Sungmin called Kyuhyun with his girlish aegyo voice, Kyuhyun shocked a bit and his hand stopped from playing. Sungmin smiled. He hugged Kyuhyun’s back. “Come on.. please.”

Kyuhyun don’t say a word. He really cant do anything, he could be nosebleeding right there, but he knew he couldn’t in front of Sungmin.

“o—okay.” Kyuhyun answers flatly. He’s different with before.

“Turn off your game please.” Kyuhyun nodded and turns off his laptop.  “Good.”

Sungmin moved to the front of Kyuhyun making him even more shocked.  ‘oh gosh, he looked so.. beautiful..cute..’ Kyuhyun still really speechless.  But he tried to stay cool. “Wh—what do you want from me?.”

Sungmin just smiled and moved his head closer to Kyuhyun until their noses touched. “I want. You.. to sleep with me.” Kyuhyun shocked. ‘is it means? NO! HE’S A ERT. SOMEBODY HELP ME.’

“Can we?” Kyuhyun want to shook his head but he just nodded making Sungmin happy. Sungmin made Kyuhyun to stand up.  “Now, open your clothes, fast.”

Kyuhyun was so scared, but he didn’t know who will help him. He knew everybody hated him and really loved his hyung, Sungmin. He gave up. He ed his shirt and opened his jeans. Kyuhyun still scared.

Sungmin cupped Kyuhyun’s face and said. “What a minute baby.” And opened their cupboard.

Kyuhyun shocked, ‘did he.oh no what is he searching for.. is he hiding something? No he don’t.’ Sungmin came back with a pair of really cute pajamas that Kyuhyun liked but he doesn’t llike to be called a kid. But Kyuhyun was glad.

‘thank god he’s not doing anything to me.’

Sungmin wore him that pajamas, after that Sungmin pushed him that makes Kyuhyun lie down on Sungmin’s bed. Sungmin lie down beside him and hugged Kyuhyun’s left hand.

“baby kyu, sleep please. This is the only way to make you sleep.” Kyuhyun already knew. He kinda like it but its too weird.

“Yes, hyung I know. But hyung I still hate you.”

“And I hate you too because you hated my aegyo.” Sungmin pouted, Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin’s eyes. ‘Its just so beautiful. Why would I hate a person like this. Stupid kyuhyun.’

“I’m sorry hyung, I didn’t mean to. Honestly i..”

“Mwo? You like me?.” Sungmin giggled because Kyuhyun’s cheeks became red. Sungmin pinched Kyuhyun left cheek that makes Kyuhyun smiled. Sungmin then kissed it.

Kyuhyun shocked. “Hyung…?”

Sungmin just giggled. “Thank you for apologizing. That’s for ‘your welcome.’.”

“New way for your welcoming? But hyung I still hate you, youre my rival.” Sungmin reminded about Heechul. Of course all of them likes Heechul, that feminine guys like him. But indeed, Heechul is way more beautiful than him.

“Don’t worry, we’re still friends now right?.”

“No, hyung. We’re rivals now.”

 

okay so quite boring =_= should i wrote about how's zhoury eunhae yewook in their room?

@Aki_Hikari: dont worry, its not hankyung this time~ i want to try with somebody else ;)