The Real Punishment Begins

The Prince and The Thief

 

               None of us said anything, as we walked back to the castle. I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere, the castle was my prison, and the Prince knew that better than anyone else. How did he find me? Why did he save me? I thought he hated me, because I tried to steal from him. Still, he saved my .

               ”Why did you save me?” I finally asked, without looking at Minho. Guess he had his reasons, but I wanted to know.

               ”I wouldn’t allow you to get away from your punishment, that’s why,” he answered.

               ”So… Getting by those guys wouldn’t be a hard enough punishment for me?” I asked, getting slightly mad at him. He then turned to me, and looked me in my eyes. I swallowed, as his gaze captured my eyes.

               “Trust me, when I’m done with you, you would with that I never saved you from them,” he said coldly, and then just started walking faster. He wanted to get away from me, but I was still a little confused. Did he mean that?

               The upcoming days at the castle, would be the worst of my life. I found that out quickly.

 

               ”Taemin!” I heard Onew hum the next day, and pulled away the curtains in my rooms, so that the light from the sun hit my face. I closed my eyes tightly and pulled the blanket over my head.

               “Mmmh… Just five more minutes, hyung,” I mumbled, too tired to get up. I didn’t sleep much, I had been out at the night, but Onew didn’t know that, did he? I didn’t hope that Minho told him…

               “Taemin saeng, you have to wake up! You got work to do~” Onew said with his pleasurable voice of gold, and pulled the blanket off me. I waved wildly with my legs, as the cold air hit them. I then gave Onew a sad, yet cute, aegyo face. That face I always used to persuade those ahjummas, when I stole their money.

               ”Onew hyung, can’t I please sleep a little more? It’s only six in the morning,” I mumbled and pouted cutely. Onew sighed.

               ”It wouldn’t be a punishment, if you slept until late. You are here to pay off your crime, Taemin. You should be glad, that the prince didn’t throw you into the dungeon,” Onew said and shivered at the thought.

               “Fine…” I mumbled and got up from the bed. I didn’t even sleep for two hours, I was sure about that, mostly because all night I had been thinking about one thing: Minhos face in the moonlight. I couldn’t forget that perfection I saw, that perfection that saved my .

               ”Off with your clothes, Taemin,” Onew said and handed me a uniform. It was a white shirt, black west, white gloves and black pants. I had never tried to wear such clothing. It was too… Formal. Even though it was the clothing for a servant, the buttons were made of pure silver.

               “B-But hyung…” I stuttered and clang to the shirt which I slept with. Onew sighed but then just smiled. He lay the clothing on the bed, and gently grabbed my shirt to help me get dressed.

               ”Taemin, you have to do something for your appa, right? You know what to do… Drop your clothes… Do you want appa to help you?”

               The pictures of my appa went through my mind, and I immediately pulled away from Onew with a small scream. He looked at with me shocked eyes and backed a few steps away.

               “M-Mianhae, Taemin. I just wanted to help you,” he said calmly. I tried to breath normally. The pictures of my appa wouldn’t go away.

               ”I-It’s okay… Hyung…” I said, trying to act calm, and took my shirt off.

               ”Yah! Taemin! When was the last time you were in bath?!” Onew asked. I looked down at my chest. It had been some time, actually. I mostly just washed my hair, when I was in bath, because we did have so much water.

               “About a week ago,” I mumbled. Maybe it was a little lie, it had been longer. Onew juts sighed and took my hand, then pulled me along to the bathroom of my room. Did he have to help me bathe now?! I didn’t like it. The pictures were still in my head. My appa’s cruel smile.

               But why Onew? He was a prince as well… He shouldn’t be so kind…