Chocked?

The Prince and The Thief

 

               I was sitting with a glass of banana milk in Onew’s room. I was still sitting in the sofa, still with tears on my cheeks. I had been sitting there for some time, and didn’t get to do any of my chores as a servant, though it was soon midday. Onew was sitting behind his desk and worked with a stack of papers, which he had to sign. Maybe it wasn’t that easy to be a prince.

               “Taemin?” Onew suddenly said.

               ”Nae?” I answered and woke up from my trance. I looked at my hyung, who put down his pencil and leaned back on his chair.

               “Have you seen the garden yet? The weather is good, you should consider taking a walk outside,” he said with a warm smile. I just looked down.

               “Omo… Hyung, what about my work?” I asked carefully. Onew stood up and walked to me. He softly my auburn hair, while he smiled warmly and comfortable to me.

               “You can take the day off, Taemin,” he said. I smiled happily and drank the last bit of my banana milk. I stood up and put my glass back on the table.

               “Gomawo, Onew hyung!” I said and hugged Onew tightly, before I ran out of his office to get to the garden. It was probably really beautiful! I was sure! After all, it was the King’s garden.

               But… Who was the King? Did I even see him yet?

 

Minho P.O.V.

 

               I put the last piece of paper back into the stack, and gave a deep sigh. At least my paperwork was finished for a few days. I could finally relax. But on the other hand… Was I really able to relax, with a thief in my castle?

               The door went open, and Onew came in with a small cup of tea in his hand. He closed the door, and went to my desk. He took a small sip of his tea, but I knew that he was just making fun. He hated tea.

               “What do you want, Onew?” I asked and crossed my arms. Onew put his cup of coffee on my desk, and went to the window behind me. He crossed his arms as well, while he looked outside the window.

               “Isn’t it a great day to be enjoying our beautiful garden, Minho?” Onew asked. I rolled my eyes as I looked outside the window, but then immediately saw the boy in our garden. My eyes grew big and I stood up next to Onew.

               “Why isn’t he working?!” I nearly yelled.

               ”I gave him a day off,” Onew told me, completely calmed, without looking at me. I looked at my young uncle.

               “Why would you do that?! He doesn’t even know how to serve breakfast! I go get him!” I said and took my jacket, which hang on my chair.

               “Minho, what happened between you and Taemin this morning?” he asked without removing his gaze from the window. I could hear that his voice was serious and really cold.

               “N-Nothing…” I said immediately and closed my jacket, ready to leave the room. But Onew stopped me, just when I grabbed the door handle. I froze. I knew, how cold and evil, Onew could be when he was really angry at me.

               He was standing right behind me, staring into my nape. I could almost feel his hot breath.

               “Minho, you know…” Onew said, taking another sip of his tea, which he picked up from my desk.

               “Taemin was abused by his dad, when he was a child,” he said, short and cold. He went in front of me, and left my room before I got the chance to do it. I bit my bottom lip, when I thought about what happened at breakfast. I wondered, if I had been too harsh against him? Though he was a thief?

               Naaah… Probably not…  

 

_______________________

 

A/N: 

Sorry for the late update.. Rin is being lazy... ;A; ~ 

Comments are love~!