In the Moonlight

The Prince and The Thief

 

               They pulled me harshly in my arms. I could feel that I would get some blue and red marks of what they already were doing. They wanted to make sure, that I didn’t escape. If I first started running, they would not be able to catch me again. I was too fast. It was an advantage though, when I lived this kind of life I was living. They pulled me into a dark alley, where they probably wanted to do whatever they had in mind.

               I knew what they had in mind. I had tried it so many times before already, and the gaze in their eyes were the same as those in my memory. Those eyes, they had. It was the same eyes as my appa, when he used to have, when he wanted to do those things to me.

               Manhae nearly ripped off my jacket. I could hear the sewing getting ripped. He then grabbed my shirt and pulled in it, so my milk white tummy became visible. My tummy, which looked like a girl’s before puberty.

               “Stop it!” I screamed and tried to yank myself free, when his disgusting hands touched my tummy, and continued up to my chest. It was no use. His life guards’ grip on me was too strong. Manhae’s filthy hands started to my jeans, and I could feel my eyes get filled with tears of fright. I didn’t want this! Not again! I didn’t want to feel the pain in my heart, which I’m always left with. The pain that I get, thinking about that I got no power over my own body.

               Suddenly their hands let go of me, and they fell to the ground with some loud bumps. I didn’t know what was going on, why did they fall to the ground? I was too scared to look, but when I opened my eyes, I saw a frightened Manhae, who immediately let go of me.

               Just as he let go of me, someone else grabbed my wrist, and pulled me along. I gasped, a little chocked, but started running like hell! At least I got my jeans zipped again while running for my life. It felt like I was saved, and my heart stopped hurting. That was, until I saw the person who saved me.

               “YOU!” I exclaimed a little mad and stopped running. He did the same thing, and looked at me with his cold eyes, like always.

               “Are you mad?! You want those brats to catch you?!” he asked with a big hint of anger in his voice and looked back, where the life guards were almost back on their legs. They were just about a hundred meters away, they couldn’t catch us in no time, if we didn’t start running again.

               “Rather them but you,” I said coldly. He narrowed his eyes and just grabbed my wrist again, and continued to pull me along. I just started running when I saw the life guards coming closer to us, along with Manhae.

               “Okay, maybe a small part of me would rather go with you,” I mumbled and started running faster, running next to my savior, Minho. Yes, the prince himself, Choi Minho, had saved me, the filthy thief.

               “What part of you?” Minho asked.

               “My .”

 

               ”I think we got away,” I whispered as we stopped up, about one kilometer later. Minho tried to catch his breath, he probably wasn’t this used to running, he had a horse to do those things for him.

               ”Or maybe not,” I mumbled as I saw Manhae and his damn life guards. They still didn’t see us, but what should we do?!

               ”In here!” Minho pulled me with him once again, and pulled me into a very narrow alley. It was completely dark in there, because she light from the lampposts couldn’t reach us there. It was the perfect hiding place! But there wasn’t much room for the both of us, so Minho had to nearly push me against the wall with his body against mine. He covered us both with his dark coat, while we hoped Manhae wouldn’t see us.

               Minho’s chest was against mine, and I could feel how his heart was beating hard, because of his exhaustion. The steps from Manhae came closer, and I stopped breathing for a moment and closed my eyes tightly, as I prayed that we would not be found. If they saw us, it would be over!

               ”I think they ran this way, boss!” one of the life guards yelled, in a completely different direction than me and Minho. They were, honestly, not that smart.

               As we couldn’t hear them anymore, Minho pulled a little away from me, so we weren’t pushed against each other anymore. That was when the full moon came from behind the skies, and showed me Minho’s incredibly beautiful and handsome face. His skin was perfect and clean, a little darker than my milk while skin. His lips looked so soft and perfectly shaped. Everything about him was perfect!! Especially his froggy eyes.

               That way the moonlight hit his face, was in a indescribable way. He almost looked beautiful like that? And his hair looked way better now than earlier, now it was natural and a little curly, and not too… Combed

               My heart started to beat harder and harder, faster and faster. I wasn’t exhausted, so why was it beating like that? He was just a pathetic, stupid, smug prince.

               A pathetic, stupid, smug prince who saved my . Why did he save me? I thought, that I was a pest for him. Something he just wanted to get rid of.

               Still… He saved me.