Caught!!

The Prince and The Thief

 

I could feel the pain spreading from the roots of my hair to my body.The Prince's grip on my hair was tight, he showed no mercy, and still had his eyes on his ribbon band which I had in my hands.

"L-Let me go!" I screamed. All the people who were lined up to watch the parade, began to whisper while they all looked at me.The Prince's bodyguards immediately pointed at me with their guns. Now I was really scared! All of the guns pointed at me only, a poor thief.

"If I let you go, you’ll just stick with my ribbon band, wretched thief," the prince said coldly, while he threw darts at me with his stare. His chocolate brown eyes that was so incredibly beautiful. His voice was like water in a quiet stream, though it was not quite so peaceful.

"Minho, show the boy some mercy," a voice, that was like liquid gold, said. A guy, a little older than the prince, rode up beside him on a brown horse. He had a uniform, which looked like the prince’s, it was just gray instead of white. He had smaller eyes, but a kind face. Nice and trustworthy.

"Fine," the prince muttered, and let go of me, while he almost pushed me backwards so I fell to the ground with a thud. I still had the ribbon band, though I laid down. I could very well run away now, couldn’t I? The Prince had no longer hold of me.

And yet ... All the guns were still pointed at me. One wrong move and I was dead. 

I swallowed in fear.

"Give me my ribbon band,"the prince said coldly to me. I stood up and looked at him with an irritated glance. I did not want to give it to him. I had been through so much to get it.

"Fine," I muttered coldly and threw the band at him. I aimed at his dumb but handsome face, but he grabbed it, unfortunately, before it hit him. I could hear that the bodyguards immediately made themselves ready to fire the guns. I gasped in shock and looked around me.

"He's just a little boy, Minho, now be nice to him, okay?" the other guy in the gray uniform said,and rode up to me.The bad Prince just narrowed his eyes, while the other prince smiled warmly at me. He had a really nice smile.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"L-Lee Taemin," I said, a bit shy.

"Aegyo ~! How cute,"the guy said again. "My name is Lee Jinki, but I’m called Onew, I'm the prince's uncle." We shared the same surname, it was a little funny, but Key and Jonghyun’s names were also the same. Now I thought about it, wasn’t he too young to be the uncle? He was only a few years older than Minho.

"You’re not gonna let him go, right Onew? He has committed a crime," the stupid prince said. I had an incredibly strong urge to kill him.

"Of course not, but w ecan’t just throw him in a dungeon, now can we?" Onew said and grinned slightly. He grinned as the only one. There was an awkward silence after he stopped laughing.

"Taemin, take my hand, you come with us," Onew said and gave me his hand.

"My umma told me that I’m not allowed to go home with strangers," I said, quietly and then looked at Onew and his hand.

"You do not really have a choice, thief,"the prince said coldly to me.

Dear God I wanted to kill him so badly! But I couldn’t, I just took Onew’s hand instead. He then pulled me up to sit in front of him on his horse.

"Shall we proceed, gentlemen?" Onew said to the bodyguards, who looked at us like question marks.

"Yes, sir," they replied, and sat up on their horses again, and then everyone started to ride on, back towards the castle. I looked around at the people who looked back at me. I could not see Key or Jonghyun anywhere. I wanted my umma and appa!

I wonder what the people at the Palace wanted to do with me? I did not trust any of them, especially not the prince. His eyes were too cold and boring into mysoul. I was scared of him. Of all of them. What did they want from me?

 

______________

 

KEY!! Someone's kidnapping your baby!!

Ahahahah, sorry.. Couldn't help it. xD 

Hope you enjoyed, wonder what Onew's plans are? ;3 Ke ke ke~

 

COMMENTS ARE LOOOOVE <3