Like heaven

The Prince and The Thief

 

"Why did you bring the thief to my castle, Onew?" the prince asked, as we arrived at the castle. Onew and the Prince came down from their horses, and all I could think about was the pain in my . I had been sitting on that horse for too long.

"A young boy shouldn’t be in the dungeon. That’s why,"Onew said and helped me down from his horse. I sent the prince a cold gaze. Onew started to laugh at the lightning I was sending the prince, and the lightning which he was sending back.

"You’ll be living in the same place from now on. Can’t you just be friends already?”Onew asked with his pleasant smile. I narrowed my eyes.

"As if I would get along with a miserable thief,"the prince said, without looking at me before he handed over the reins ofhis horse to a stable boy. He nearly threw the reins in the face of the poor boy. It made me angry just by looking at it.

"As if I would get along with a spoiled prince," I said without looking at the prince. Onew gently patted my head as he smiled warmly. His fingers ran gently through my soft hair.

"You're going to be at the palace as a servant so far, okay?" Onew told me. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"Can I go outside the palace?" I asked.

"Not to start with. We have to make sure that you stay here, right?" he said, gently patting my cheek. I gasped when I remembered something.

"B-But sir.! There is something I need to have done in the town!” I said immediately, and looked at Onew with an pleading face. Onew was quiet for a few seconds.

"Taemin-ah, just call me hyung," Onew smiled. He changed the subject and did not even look at me.

"Let me show you your room, we'll talk further about this later, okay?" He said with a smile and took my hand, and then he gently pulled me with him into the castle.

 

"N-No way," I gaped when I entered the enormous room. There was a large, soft king-sizedbed, a nice desk with the most beautiful carvings in the wood which it was made of. There was a large wardrobe, with the same cuts as the desk. The carpet under my feet felt as soft as a cloud, and then there was the windows. The windows, which covered the walls from the floor and all the way up to the high ceiling. There was at least four meters up to the ceiling inside the room! There was fine, light curtains to pull for the windows at night. 

If this was how a servant lived, I would not see the prince's room

"Shall I stay here? For real?!" I asked, surprised. Onew stood beside me and nodded with a smile.

"But ... What about my umma and appa? They are waiting for me. They are probably worried,” I mumbled and gently folded my hands in front of my chest.

"We'll find them tomorrow, but it's getting late now, Taemin. You should get yourself some sleep,” Onew said and looked at his watch, which probably was worth half a million, like all the other things in this place.

"There’sclothing and uniforms in the closet, call me if you need anything, but don’t call me too often. I’m a busy prince as well," he said and smiled warmly. Wasn’the a little too friendly? He was a prince as well, as he just said.

"And the other prince is not too bad once you get to know him,"Onew told and looked back at me in the doorway.

"Was Minho his name?" I asked.

"Choi Minho," corrected Onew with a smile and shut the door behind him. I just stood back on the soft carpet and bit myself in my lower lip. Onew said we could see Key and Jonghyun tomorrow, but I was going to the town now. Before it was too late! There was something I should have done.

I took the money from my pocket. There was a large bundle. I had to deliver them before midnight, otherwise it would probably be too late. They counted on me. I was, after all, their big brother…

 

__________________________________

 

A/N:

Comments are still love! <3