Trauma

The Prince and The Thief

 

               “Wake up, prince!” I said as loud I could without yelling, as I pulled the curtains away, and the sunlight shone inside, and hit Minho’s face. He groaned in anger, and then pulled his blanket over his head.

               “Go away!” he ordered. I rolled my eyes and pulled his blanket off, letting the sunlight burn in his eyes. I then went to the tray and picked it up in my hands, while Minho sat up and tried to wake up. I felt like throwing the breakfast right into his face, but I had to be calm. If I did it, my punishment would be even worse, though it was hard to imagine anything worse than this.

               “Here you go!” I said and put the tray in his lap. He looked at his breakfast, which was pure luxury, and still he looked unsatisfied. My gaze, on the other hand, was on his banana milk. I loved that milk.

               “I don’t really like milk,” Minho mumbled.

               “E-Eh?” I stuttered and broke out of my trance of banana milk.

               “Do you want it?” he asked and handed me the milk. I smiles and reached out for it, but just then he pulled it back to himself and smiled coldly to me.

               “Do you really think I’ll just give you my banana milk without anything in return?” he asked. I knew that it was too good to be true. He wasn’t kind at all. He was cold as ice. So cold that nothing could melt it.

               ”What do you want in return?” I mumbled, even though I would do almost everything just for a little sip. While Minho was thinking about my question, I got an idea.

               “Look! It’s Yuri!” I exclaimed and pointed in a random direction. Minho looked immediately, and in those few seconds I took the chance and grabbed the banana milk from his grip and started to drink it. Minho looked back at me with a cold gaze. The banana milk was already inside my mouth, so he didn’t have the chance to get it back. Using a famous and pretty singer as distraction never failed me.

               Still, he wanted something in return.

               He grabbed my arm and threw me onto his bed. I had already swallowed the banana milk, but I could feel a little drop of it in the corner of my lips.

               “I never really tasted banana milk before, so don’t take this chance away from me, Taemin,” he said coldly. My eyes grew big as he leaned his face against mine. For a few seconds I thought that he was going to kiss me?! But luckily not, even though I could feel his hot tongue in the corner of my lips, the drop away. Then I could feel the coldness once again…

 

”Appa… Why do I always have to do this? It really hurts…” I said quietly. I didn’t dare to talk back to my appa. He just smiled at me.

”You will find out soon enough, Taemin. Now turn around,” he said to me and I turned my back against him, while closing my eyes tightly. I tried to dream myself away, to a world where I was loved.

“And remember, Taemin…”

“Nae… Don’t tell umma…”

 

”STAY AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed and pushed Minho away. I just woke up from my nightmare and stared into Minhos shocked eyes. My breath was too fast. Way too fast! My heart was beathing hard of fear.

”M-Mianhae,” I stuttered and immediately got up from the bed, and then ran out to the hallway, without looking back. I continued to Onew’s room, and the guards looked at me with confused expressions.

I just continued to run, as fast as I could. I could feel the tears behind my eyes, as I reached Onew’s door. I opened it without hesitation, without even knocking it, and looked at Onew who was sitting behind his desk with a pile of papers. He looked at me and his narrow eyes grew big, as he saw my tears that wouldn’t stop.

“Taemin…” he said in a concerned voice and ran to me. He wrapped his arms around me to embrace and comfort me. I just continued to cry in his arms, as I buried my face in his shoulder. 

__________________________________

 

A/N:

Baaad Princey! Bad bad princey!!

 

Comments are love~~<3