The Break-In

The Prince and The Thief

 

Taemin P.O.V.

 

I was still walking around in the garden with Minho. We were walking around in the labyrinth, to be precisely. He said, that I could go there whenever I wanted to, but why did he say that all of a sudden? Was it just an apology for what he did at the breakfast? With the banana milk? The way that our lips softly touched… But why did I want to feel his lips against mine again?

               His lips against mine… That would be like kissing a rose. It has thorns, but was incredibly beautiful and soft.

               Bad thought, Taemin! Get it out of your head!

               ”Taemin?” I immedieately woke up from my daydreaming, and looked at Minho, whose gaze was on me. I had stopped walking without knowing.

               “Mianhae, Minho,” I carefully said. I gasped and covered my mouth. I called him Minho, not “Your highness”, “Prince” or anything like that! That couldn’t be good!

               “Are we calling each other by our first name now?” he asked sarcastically. I gave him a cold gaze and removed my hands from my mouth.

               “Yah! You call me Taemin as well!” I mumbled a bit irritated.

 

Key P.O.V.

 

               “Key yeobo! Are you sure this is a good idea?” Jonghyun asked as he looked around.

               “Pabo dino! Give me a hand!” I said, as we were standing at the three meter tall wall to the King’s garden. There was guards at the entrance, so we had to use an alternative passageway. Jonghyun just sighed and bowed a bit down, so I could step onto his back… He wasn’t that tall, so it didn’t help much though… But I could at least reach the top of the wall!

               I pulled myself over the wall, and sat on it while I looked at the huge garden. It was pretty, but could use some more pink flowers.

               “Again… What are we doing here?” Jonghyun looked up at me as I reached him a hand, so he could get up himself.

               “Some people saw Taemin with the prince last night, and we have to get him back, Jjong! Who knows what that evil prince is doing to my baby?!” I exclaimed, almost panicking. Jonghyun sighed.

               ”Taemin is eighteen, he is a grown-up. If he really want to end up like us, you know “gay”, then let him do it,” Jonghyun said and rolled his eyes. I cutely bit in the tip of my finger and looked at Jonghyun with sad eyes.

               “But Jjongie~! Think about it! Taemin isn’t dominant!” I said and fake-cried. Jonghyun’s eyes widened.

               ”TAEMIN-AH!!” he yelled and jumped down from the wall, into the King’s garden. I chuckled and jumped after him, and he caught me, my strong puppysaur.

               “The prince is probably our baby by now,” I said sadly, but then heard a small laughter. I looked around and saw Taemin, walking side by side with the prince, through the garden. They were smiling and laughing, both of them. I was just about to call Taemin over, but Jonghyun quickly grabbed me and pulled me behind a large bush, before the prince and Taemin got a chance to see us.

               “What are you doing, Jjong?!” I exclaimed, but he just covered my mouth and hushed on me. I looked through the leaves of the bush, and looked at Taemin and the prince, who walked by, and then I understood what Jonghyun had been doing. If the prince saw us, we would get in big trouble.

               “What to do now?” I whispered. Jonghyun smirked at me.

               ”While we wait for the sun to go down, so we can see Tae, we can… Cuddle a bit here,” he said, kissing my neck.

               ”Aaah, Jjong! Not here! What if we are caught?!” I said and tried to struggle against him. It was impossible, as he gave me his sad puppyeyes. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

               “Fine, but just a quickie…” I mumbled. Jonghyun’s eyes lit up and he smiled at me. If he had a tail, it would be wagging.  

 

_______________________________________

 

A/N: 

DOUBLE UPDATE~! Weeiiih~

Sooo... Should I add in the next chapter or not~?

BTW. I think I deserve a loooot of comments for updating twice~! <3