No secrets

Love Line Sequel

To fit the mood of this chapter, or well fit the holiday spirit ^_^ you can listen to:

After School - Love Love Love


 

“Hi oppa.” _______ greeted Donghae over the phone as he called her in the middle of the day.

“Yeobo I miss you already. What are you doing?” Donghae said cutely over the phone.

“Me…hmm…Just organizing stuff. I’m going to the Pledis building later for a rehearsal for tomorrow’s performance. How about you?”

“I’m still here in MBC. We just finished doing a dance rehearsal for the performance. Oh by the way don’t watch Music Core later. Watch only when I text you to turn on the t.v.” Donghae ordered his wife.

“Why?” ______ asked curiously, she tried to guess what random reason he would give her to not watch the music program.

“SM The Ballad’s performing, I find their songs too seductive for you to be listening to.” Donghae confessed.

“Oh. But Kyuhyun chinggu’s there.” _______ answered after giggling.

“Exactly.  Pluse Jay hyung, Jonghyun and the newbie cutie Jino will be singing with him.”

“Newbie cutie? I haven’t seen him yet.” _______ teased Donghae.

“He’s younger than you plus your married to me already so don’t be curious. Don’t even think about watching. Araso? Oppa will know if you watch.”

“Hmph. Fine but when we perform on Inkigayo tomorrow don’t watch the other girl groups or else…” ______ complied with her husband’s request but also threatened him. They were childish like this.

 

 

-The next day-

________ met up with Donghae at the SBS building. Usually when they have schedules everyday, they end up sleeping at their group’s dorms so they won’t have to wake up too early to meet up with their group mates.

“Oppa…” _______ called out to Donghae as she cautiously entered Super Junior’s dressing room.

“Yeobo!” Donghae happily walked towards _______ and hugged her. They hugged each other as if they haven’t seen each other for months when it’s only been 3 days.  

“Sister-in-law!!!” the guys screamed as well and excitedly circled around the couple before giving _______ a group hug.

“I know hard you guys have been working lately so I made you guys’ food.” _______ told everyone as she showed them a basket that had foils in.

“I made kimbap for everyone.” ________ said as she brought out the pre-cut rolls of kimbap from inside the basket.

“Waahh…sister-in-law is the best!!” Kyuhyun cheered and got a roll of kimbap for him, Ryeowook and Sungmin.

_______ started giving out the food and even handed some to the staff like the coordi unnies and the managers.

“You’re so sweet and thoughtful, no wonder I fell in love you.” Donghae told _______ as he planted a quick kiss on her lips.

“Eeee…so cheesy.” Heechul commented before a piece of kimbap was offered to him by Shindong.

“Oh, sister-in-law it’s so yummy.” Yesung praised ______’s food and Eunhyuk also gave her a thumbs up.

“Thank you guys. I’m glad you liked it.” ________ replied with a warm smile.

“uhm…yeobo..” Donghae softly called _______’s attention.

“Yeah oppa?”

“Why are you wearing a long coat?” Donghae asked curiously. Yes it is winter, but it isn’t that cold inside the building and the rooms since it is heated.

“Uhm…it’s cold?” _______ answered trying to avoid Donghae’s gaze.

“You’re wearing your wardrobe for your performance later, aren’t you?” Donghae guessed and ________ nodded.

“It’s something short, isn’t it?” Donghae asked again and his satoori accent came out. Usually when Donghae was getting annoyed or mad, his accent would come out and that’s when the people around him would know he’s not in a good mood.

“Oppa, It’s part of the ‘Christmas’ concept. You know you should eat more.” ________ tried to avoid the talk and just placed a piece of kimbap inside Donghae’s mouth before he could scold her more. He was still that slightly jealous and protective Donghae, he still tries to persuade the stylists of After School to let _______ wear something longer but his request wasn’t being granted when it’s about their stage outfits. Although ______ do wear more casual and ‘Donghae-approved’ clothes when she goes on variety shows or interviews.

“Donghae hyung, that’s part of her job.” Ryeowook told Donghae

“Yeah, stop bugging her and the staff about it.” Leeteuk told his dongsaeng.

“I’m not ‘that’ mad…it’s just that you didn’t tell me and you even tried to hide it now when you know I’ll eventually find out. We don’t hide things from each other, right?” Donghae explained calmly.

“Sorry oppa…” _______ apologized, she did feel bad. She then showed Donghae the short white dress that she was wearing behind the coat.

Donghae just smiled at ________, reassuring her that he wasn’t mad.

“You look really pretty in that dress.” Donghae complimented his wife making her smile brightly.

“Komawo yeobo” she replied.

 

_______ still had some time before she had to go with the rest of the After School members to go to the stage, so she spent a couple more minutes in her husband and brothers-in-law’s dressing room.

 

“Oh Donghae did you tell _______ already?” Leeteuk asked Donghae and ______ turned her head and looked at Leeteuk curiously.

“Tell me about what?” she asked, shifting her gaze from Leeteuk to Donghae and then to the other guys.

“Christmas…” Siwon stopped after saying the first word. He saw Donghae’s eyes widened when he mentioned it so he figured Donghae hasn’t informed _______ yet.

“What about Christmas?” _______ asked back, but no one answered her. The guys looked at different directions, avoiding her gaze and question.

“What about Christmas oppa?” ______ directed her question at her husband. Donghae sighed before looking at _______ in the eye. “I can’t spend Christmas with you…” he regretfully informed his wife.

A surprised expression was obviously seen on ______’s face.

“Why?” she asked, almost whispering.

Donghae opened his mouth and was about to say something when a knock on the door distracted all of them.

“Hi noona.” The guys loudly greeted _______’s group member.

“Hey guys, sorry to interrupt. _______, we need you now. We’re about to go on stage.” Gahee informed them.

“Let’s talk later. Focus on your performance first, okay?” Donghae told _______ and he was about to hold her hand but she moved away. “I thought we don’t hide things from each other?” _______ threw back what he said earlier making him feel worse. _______ then walked towards the door and followed Gahee outside.

“Yah, Donghae. I can’t believe you still haven’t told _______.” Sungmin scolded Donghae.

“Yeah. Christmas is just a few days from now. _______ must have already planned on how you guys would celebrate the holidays.” Eunhyuk said while Donghae just slumped back in his chair.

The guys watched the broadcast from the tv inside their dressing room.

After School went on stage and sang their single ‘Love Love Love’. _______ looked stunning with her white dress and red scarf. Like Donghae, _______’s a professional and so she didn’t show any sign of sadness during the whole performance. Although Donghae knew better and every time the camera zoomed in on ______’s face, he saw through her sad eyes although she was smiling brightly.



 

 

In the spirit of Christmas...here's an update ^_^ 
 
HAPPY HAELIDAYS!!! *LOL. I crack myself up.*
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ^_^ 
 
 
Comment below or tweet me what you'd like to see in this story: twitter.com/nisrandom
Do you want me to make it slightly R? when they try to make a baby? haha
 
~Comment Replies~ ♥♥♥ you guys
cupidzangel: Yeah they are happy! well not in the last part of this chapter though. ^_~
ikawaiirock: Thank you dongsaeng! ^_^ 
sj15forevrr: Hope you like this update ^_~ 
ilovefishy: Will write in more and a lot of sweet scenes. ^_^
kyuhyunloverElf: Thanks~ ^_^
myfishyx: awww...thank you. I get envious of them too. haha ^_~
maziah91: You are welcome ^_^ Hope you like it.
bainshi: Thank you ^_^ Here's your update~
sheskristine: aww...you're welcome ^_^ Hope you like my gift.
AngelsCreed: I know, right? ^_^
SHERYLN: Yay! You're here!! ^_^ hope you like this update ^_^
redshuz: LOL. I love writing the drama in the stories. haha ;) Thanks for the compliment! ^_^
randomrainbow: aww..yay! I hope you like this update ^_^ 
gabie_16: aww I'm happy you like the start!  ^_^
ColaSmackles: awww...you're sweet. ^_^ Thanks
imaginedreamlove: Happy Holidays to you too sweetie!! ^_^ 
5forever1: Hihihi yes, here's your update ^_^ Hope you like it
nadya1989: Thanks! yeah will try to write more sweet stuff in the future ^_~
mingming: Thank you! I hope you love or like this chapter too! ^_~
yesungie: aww...thank you very much! ^_^ I appreciate the comment *cyber hug*
sjlalalalalove: awww...you're welcome. Love Line forever!!! hahaha ^_~ Merry Christmas.
ezralaine: Hope you'll like this and the future chapters too ^_^ Thank you!