Feel Alive

Love Line Sequel

 

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook & Sungmin - Biting My Lips

 


 After a couple of seconds, Donghae’s eyes widened as he got shocked with what just happened.

Donghae felt a faint squeeze on his hand that was holding ______’s. He looked up at her face and saw that she has weakly opened her eyes.

It felt like time froze and his prayers were finally answered.

“Hai Yang…his name is Lee Hai Yang.” She whispered but loud enough for Donghae to hear. Dongahe released a sigh of relief, his lips quivered as a smile appeared on his face, something that he hasn’t done for days now.

“Okay. Hai Yang sounds perfect coming from your lips.” Donghae immediately answered as tears of joy now went down from his eyes.

Donghae kissed his wife on the forehead before he rested his forehead against hers.

“You scared me _______. You really gave me a fright. Please don’t ever do that again. Please don’t ever make me feel that I’m going to lose you. We can’t go through this again.” Donghae begged as he closed eyes.

“Sorry yeobo. But I promised you, right? I’m never leaving your side.” _______ assured him. Donghae pulled his face away to look at her. He has longed to see his reflection on his wife’s eyes again.

Both of them smiled at each other, grateful to see each other again. It was obvious that they missed one another too much.
”I’m going to get the doctor to check on you first, okay?” Donghae told ______ but she slightly shook her head as she continued to hold on to his hand.

“I want this moment to be just us first. Can you bring in our baby?” _______ requested and of course Donghae gave in to his wife’s request.

Donghae briskly walked out, excited to let his wife see their newborn.

Donghae didn’t take too long and he had a huge smile on his face when he walked back to _______’s room holding Hai Yang securely in his arms.

_______ gently sat up and her eyes were b with tears as she saw their son for the first time. He looked so tiny, fragile and cute in Donghae’s arms.

“Hi baby. It’s nice to finally meet you. Remember me?” _______ started to talk sweetly to Hai Yang as soon as she got hold of him.

“He’s been receiving a lot of love from his grandparents, godmothers and godfathers. He was the only one keeping us sane while we waited for you.”  Donghae informed _______ while he took a picture of the mother and son on his phone, wanting to capture and remember this moment.

“awww…you’re too cute. He’s perfect” _______ told Hai Yang when he yawned and moved his tiny arms before looking back at Donghae.

“I’m sorry if omma gave you and your appa a fright. I missed you both and I’m going to love you two forever.”  ________ stated, looking deep into their son’s eyes before planting a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Just then a knock was heard on the door and ______’s parents walked in first followed by some of her Super Junior brothers-in-law and After School group mates.

Everyone seemed to have shed tears before entering the room. In truth they did exchange hugs, cheered and jumped in joy as soon as Donghae quickly told them the news about _______’s miracle.

“Hi…” ______ greeted them with a smile on her face. _______’s parents hugged her first, of course being careful of the baby’s position.

“You made everyone go crazy.” ________’s dad told her as he stepped away from the embrace.

“Sorry.” _______ apologized. “Thank you for looking out for me, Donghae and our baby.” She told everyone in the room.

“We love him more than you now ________.” Ryeowook joked but he received a hit on the arm from Heechul when he said that.

“Unnie, you have to promise to let us take turns in babysitting him, okay?” Lizzy said in between her sniffles.

After the small talk and catching up with everyone, the doctor was finally able to enter the room.

“Hi Mrs. Lee. How are you feeling today?” The doctor started to check up on _______.

“I feel alive.” ______ joked but she saw Donghae slightly glared at her.

The doctor did the routine check-up, he took _______’s blood pressure and got a sample of ______’s blood for a test just to make sure that everything was okay with her.

______ surprised the doctor with her regained energy and enthusiasm. She excitedly asked about their baby’s health, questions on how soon she could feed, when can she be discharged, etc.

“Mrs. Lee. For now we will still have to wait for the results of the tests to see if you are healthy enough to feed and to be discharged. We will still have to keep you for a day or two for observation.” The doctor answered before leaving the married couple…well now parents alone in the room.

 

Finally, after what seemed like a long time, Donghae and _______ was able to bond. They couldn’t take their hands off Hai Yang. Donghae couldn’t be anymore thankful and blessed to have his wife smiling along with his baby. His and her dream of having a happy family was now in sight.

A nurse brought in a hospital bed for the baby so that their son could sleep comfortable in the same room with them.


 

A quick-short surprise (is it a surprise?) update. I didn't want to prolong your curiosity too long. See...it's because I love you guys!!

I'm still under a lot of pressure and still very busy with my studies. I will update this and my other stories very soon. Just let me get through this weekend, okay? o_O Hwaiting~! to me and to everyone who needs it.

 

Oh by the way, I've come to a conclusion re: my next story. I will proceed with the DBSK story that I had in mind. To read about that you can check my blog post about it

 

Tweet me: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~ You guys can be at ease now. Your questions have been finally  answered!! YAY! Hallelujah!! ^_^

kiss_xander23: Yeah she did!! ^_^

JjongIsMyBias: You're right!! ^_~ Good job guessing

QieYue19: Yup yup!! Their son finally has a name ^_^

myfishyx: aww...*hugs* well will this chapter make you bipolar again? ;) I'm happy you felt the emotions from this story. Thanks, I need the luck. haha

randomrainbow: Here's your update!! ^_~ Hope you like it

lilrockstar: awww...*hugs* uljima :)

eunhaecupcake: She woke up!! ^_^

mingming: awww...mianhe. But she's awake now! ^_^ Thank you.

skizofrenia: Yeah! You're right! ^_~ No one's dying...yet? LOL

ColaSmackles: she's not gone. uljima! *hugs* aww...is it wrong to say that I'm happy you cry because of my story? hihihi

SHERYLN: She didn't die...no sad ending..yet? haha stop crying..uljima *cyber hug* Thank you! ^_^

alj1225: Cliffhangers like this keeps us on edge. haha Now you know ^_^ Thank you.

ezralaine: You're right! She didn't die ^_^

HellaCinderella: aww...I'm happy that you are ^_^ Now you know what happened ;)

ikawaiirock : Now you know ^_~

adriana04: Yay for their newborn son!! Here's an update. Hope you like it ^_^

imaginedreamlove: hmmm...well no sad ending..for now? hahaha Thank you, I need it ^_^

xxchullie13xx: She woke up now ^_^ Now they can both be there for their son.

eunhyukmylover: I know right! Cliffhangers o_O I didn't want to keep you guys waiting too long. So here's an update ^_^ Thank you!

sjlalalalalove: aww...well the reason isn't sad so you can smile now ^_^

shinyiuhan: yeah...but now he has a name so yay! ^_^

ilovefishy: I know, right?! Thank you, will go back to studying after this update o_O I'm such a nerd.

angelbelle0818: Yeah but now things are getting a whole lot better so yay! ^_^

hopelessromantic: Here's your update!! Because I love you guys more than my studies.hihihi

sj15forevrr: I'm not evil..see here's a surprise update ^_~

nimsaengho: She's safe! ^_^ Thank you so much! I need it ^_~

yay4kpop: Nope, I'll be extending it ^_^ Hope this chapter satisfies you. Thank you!

gabie_16: aww...yay! Here's a surprise update cause I love you guys!

celine_neji: me too. Cliffhangers do too much to our imagination. she's safe! ^_~ Thanks, yea I better get back to studying now -_-

DonghaeILUVUFISHY: Hope you like this update ^_^

cupidzangel: Well I hope this lives up to your excitement / expectation / imagination ^_^ I know, right? school's getting in the way of our fan-girling. lol