Hot Christmas Times

Love Line Sequel

 

*To fit the mood of this chapter, you can listen to:

S.M The Ballad - Hot Times

RAWR ^_~


 

Donghae left Incheon airport at around late in afternoon and was now on his way home to see the person he missed the most. He lied about what time his flight was scheduled to arrive just so he could surprise his wife.

Noticing that Donghae had a grin on his face since they got off the airplane, Eunhyuk nudged his other group mates and decided to tease the only married guy in their team.

“Ya, Donghae are you really that excited to see _______?” Eunhyuk asked Donghae.

“Of course!” Donghae answered happily.

“Ayy…maybe she already got a new guy. Isn’t she close to Joong Ki or Yonghwa?” Yesung made fun of Donghae as well.

“I know ______ isn’t like that, okay? So you guys can’t use that on me.” Donghae replied, letting everyone know his complete faith and trust with his wife. He was still working on his ‘jealousy’ side, but he’s had a big improvement on that compared to how he used to react in the past.

“It’s only been days that you were apart from her.” Sungmin stated.

“Well it may be only a couple of days, but it was the holidays and I really wanted to spend our first Christmas Eve together.”

“Well, what more would happen to you when you finally enlist and you guys don’t see each other for a long time? You have to prepare yourselves for that.” Leeteuk reminded Donghae. Donghae then realized that he would have to enlist in a couple of years and the thought of not being with his wife for a long time is starting to break his heart.

“Ya, you guys stop scaring Donghae.” Heechul muttered even when his eyes were still fixed on his iPhone.

“Yeah, let hyung savor his moments.” Ryeowook told his older brothers.

The guys then talked among themselves while Donghae tried to shrug his worries off first.

The van finally stopped in front of Donghae’s apartment building and he hurriedly said his goodbyes to his group members and manager.

 

Donghae quietly entered the apartment. He thought that _________ would be out and about around the living room or kitchen but he didn’t see her there.

He then entered the bedroom and placed his bags down.

Just as he was about to call out for his wife, the door to the master bathroom opened. There, he saw his gorgeous wife coming out, her hair still damp and only a towel was wrapped around her perfect body.

“Omo!” ______ squealed when she saw Donghae in their bedroom, not noticing that he was ogling at her.

“Oppa! Why are you back so early? I thought your flight is still 2 hours from now?” _______ asked very much surprised as Donghae arrived earlier than what she expected. She was just starting to prepare herself to pick up Donghae later.

Donghae was lost in a daze, his brain trying to signal him to speak but he found it hard to do so as his eyes noticed the droplets of water that was on ______’s skin, dripping from her hair, her shoulders and down to her cleavage and parts of her body that he couldn’t see because of that darn towel that he now cursed.

Donghae his lips and was really by the ‘goddess’ in front of him.

“Eyes up here yeobo.” _______ told her husband as she finally realized where his eyes were roaming around.

Donghae snapped back to reality and lifted his head to meet ______’s gaze.

“I wanted to surprise you.” Donghae finally spoke up and walked closer to his wife.

Donghae hugged _______ tightly, and after a couple of second his lips found hers quickly. He missed her kisses, her soft lips, her sweet taste…everything about her.

The kiss was starting get more intense and it was up to _______ control her man. She giggled and pulled away from Donghae.

“You missed me this much, huh?” ________ asked in an amused tone.

“God knows how much I missed you yeobo.” Donghae answered with a nod. His lips were still looking for some action and so he connected them on _______’s neck. The water on her skin moistened his lips and he was starting to give her skin a warm, burning feeling.

“Oppa…let met get changed first.” _______ struggled against with how Donghae was treating her. Donghae shook his head slightly, brushing his nose and tongue against _______’s skin. ______ bit her lower lip to keep her from making any sound that would urge her husband to go forward with his actions. Donghae suddenly paused and stood straight up, looking at ________ in the eye again. “I think you look best with nothing on. But that’s only for my eyes.” He said ily. One of his hands sneakily crawled up _______’s towel, trying to loosen the tuck and hoping that it would follow gravity and drop down on the floor.

It took ______’s strength and control not to easily give in and approve her husband’s not-so subtle hints of what he wanted to do.

“You just got back oppa. Besides we haven’t celebrated Christmas properly yet so you just have to be patient and wait.” ______ told him. She leaned her face to the side of his head, slightly nibbling on his earlobe before whispering “Naughty fishy.” That tone of voice, plus with what her lips just did, made Donghae loosen his hold on her.

Donghae grunted as a sign of frustration when _______ was able to escape from his grasp. She quickly moved away from him and made her way towards the walk-in closet. “

________ hastily put on Donghae’s oversized shirts since it was the easiest and as well as the first thing that she saw, matching it with shorts.

She knew she would still be teasing him but he would just have to wait for later.

 

Donghae finally convinced himself to calm down so that he and his wife could catch up.

_______ was thankful that she decided to cook early so now, she and Donghae could eat dinner without waiting too long.

She already cooked and prepared her special bibimbap, gyoza / dumplings, japchae, and Sun Dubu Chige (Soft tofu soup).

She was suddenly craving for egg rolls and so decided to cook that now, as her last minute meal.

Donghae helped his wife by setting the table up and placing the kimchi and all the utensils that they would be using.

“Wow, my yeobo is really the best! Daebak!” Donghae praised his wife and her cooking skills. Her food would always make Donghae salivate, thus making him eat a lot.

_______ smiled brightly knowing that Donghae loved her food.

“How’s omma?” Donghae asked after chewing his food.

“Oh she’s doing great. Eomoni and I did the Kimchi together.” ________ informed Donghae as she pointed to the Kimchi bowl. “Your brother was there also so we were able to chat a lot.” _______ continued.

“Thank you for visiting them yeobo. I’m sure they were very happy How about your parents?” Donghae asked again, curious about his parents-in-law.

“My mom and dad are actually using the vacation spree that we gave them as a gift for their last anniversary.” _______ told Donghae.

“Oh really? They’re just using it now?”

“Yeah, they decided to go for the holidays so they celebrated Christmas in Japan and they’re still there. My mom called yesterday telling me that they went to a couple of temples and a hot spring. They felt bad that they weren’t able to talk to you.”

“Aww…me too. Well I’ll call them soon to greet them for the New Year.” Donghae assured _______.

“Well, will you be here on New Year’s day? Or maybe there’s still something you’re not telling me.” _______ squinted her eyes at Donghae while she asked that question.

Donghae almost choked on his drink when he heard what ______ said.

“I’m free until the second week of January yeobo, so don’t worry. I’ll be spending my new year, and the rest of my years with you.”  Donghae answered after he recovered.

“Well I’m happy to hear that. By the way, Gahee unnie wants to talk to you soon too.”

Donghae’s eyes widened. “WHY??” he asked.

“Well, she had a lot of questions as to why I suddenly spent Christmas Eve there. Not that she was complaining but you know, I told her the story so…”

“Ya, do you really want me to die??” Yes Donghae is still scared of his Gahee noona. She’s more intimidating that _______’s parents. He still dreaded to talk to her alone or about matters regarding his relationship with ______. Gahee really was protective and defensive about her dongsaeng, especially after everything that happened in the past.

His wife suddenly burst into a laugh, he then got it and was relieved to know that she was just joking.

After a while, the couple finished their dinner and cleared the table first before moving on to the gift-giving part.

 

The two settled down in the living room couch.

“Yeobo, do you want me to give you your gift already?” Donghae asked and ________ responded with a happy nod.

“hmm…give me a kiss first.” Donghae’s mischievous side came out again.

______ rolled her eyes and didn’t budge.

“Oh well…then I can’t give you this just yet.” Donghae then flashed ______ a square jewelry box. She tried to grasp it quickly but Donghae’s reflex was faster than hers and so he hid the box behind his back as he leaned himself against the couch.

“You’re mean...” ______ pouted cutely hoping that would do the trick but Donghae was determined to get a hot kiss from his wife.

______ finally gave in to her husband’s wish and moved herself from the couch to Donghae’s lap, straddling him as she placed her hands on his chest and his arms encircled her waist.

“I wonder how you got to be this bad…” _______ mumbled against Donghae’s lips before fully kissing him. She knew that she had to stick to her ‘game plan’ before she loses control and give in to her and his desires. Their tongues met halfway, happily swirling around and loved the feeling that they missed over the past few days.

________ started to feel Donghae’s hands going inside her shirt, his warm fingers caressing her back.

________ then moved her hips against Donghae’s, surprising him by her action thus making him arch his back a bit, enough for _________ to reach behind him and ‘steal’ the box that was behind him.

 

________ quickly jumped off of Donghae and showed him what she had on her hands. She stuck her tongue out and did a mehrong like a kid.

“You’re a tricky one yeobo.” Donghae commented, amused with how his wife got away with her plan.

“And you’re lustful.” _______ replied with a wink. “Can I open it?” ______ continued as she still asked for his approval. Donghae nodded and studied ________’s expressions as she started to open the box.

A surprised yet a big smile appeared on _______’s face, her eyes twinkled and happiness was obviously expressed.

A white gold, pearl and diamond necklace and bracelet set was brilliantly placed inside the box.

“Oppa, it’s so beautiful!” She said contentedly. Donghae got up from the couch and walked towards his wife.

“Do you like it?” He asked the obvious.

“I love it oppa! Thank you.” She showed how grateful she was with his gift.

“Do you want me to put it on you?” Donghae asked again and _______ of course said “Yes, please?” 

Donghae was very much pleased with ______’s reaction. He picked her gift perfectly, knowing what matched her style and beauty

He first helped ________ wear the bracelet and then went behind her to clasp the lock of the necklace.

After admiring the beauty of the jewelry _______ turned her body around and kissed Donghae sweetly on the lips. “Komawo oppa.” _______ thanked her husband for the nth time after breaking the kiss off.

It was now time for Donghae to get his gift, and so _______ pointed to Donghae the big box that was being hidden under a cloth.

Donghae wasn’t able to notice the big box earlier since he was too excited to find his wife.

“What’s this?” Donghae asked curiously.

“Open it oppa!” ________ excitedly insisted.

Donghae then took the cloth off from the box, and then lifted the box off from the floor.

Donghae also got shocked with what _______ got for him.

“It’s a chair massage recliner. That will help you on days that you’re too tired and I’m not here to massage you. There’s a cup holder on the edge of the arm chair, a thermo-electric beverage cooler below it to keep in your drinks so that you don’t have to walk back and forth to get drinks from the kitchen if you’re watching soccer or something on the TV. There’s also a USB cord there so that you can connect it to the laptop or iPod or your phone and you can play music to help you relax. It’s also very comfortable, it’s called a ‘lazy boy cool chair’ and your wont get tired from seating for a long time because of its extra plump seating, luxurious leather upholstery and generous wide seat.” ________ informed Donghae. She sounded like she was a salesperson, convincing Donghae to buy her product.

“Wow. This is really thoughtful of you yeobo. I’ve always wanted one of these.” Donghae told his wife how he appreciated her gift. After looking at the different compartments of the chair, Donghae hugged his wife again.

“Although it’s late, Merry Christmas oppa. I’m very happy that you’re back home now and I really love your gift.” _______ told Donghae.

“Me too, I missed everything about you. Merry Christmas yeobo, and I’m really happy with what you gave me. I pray that we can spend all the holidays together in the future.” 



 

 

Yay for the slightly R scenes? haha nothing too much since Love Line was a pretty PG story. LOL ^_^ Still, just wanted to insert some 'hot times' during their winter season.
 
Hope you guys liked it ^_~ I sure had a smile on my face while I wrote this whole chapter, it made my heart go 'awww...' 
 
Next update would be the them celebrating the New Year ^_^
 
Tell me what you think comment below and / or tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom
 
~Comment Replies~ 
eunhaecupcake: It fits his image, don't you think? hahaha ^_~ Hope you like their presents 
SHERYLN: aww...you know I love you guys too ^_^ It's not late, it's just right for our chapter. hihihi 
sj15forevrr: Hahaha yeah that's okay. We all have our crazy fangirl moments ^_~ I really see him as an 'evil' maknae. LOL
gabie_16: Glad to see a lot of you guys smiled / laughed cause of Kyu's text ^_^ He seems like he would be.
imaginedreamlove: Yeah, he's definitely a big supporter. LOL Well, now you know their gifts ^_~
cupidzangel: Yup ^_^ That is very true. Well at least now they learned their lesson, or well Donghae did.
sjlalalalalove: Well...we'll see ;) 
AngelsCreed: Here's your update ^_~ hmmm...maybe? maybe not?
pinkheadphones: hmm..we'll see? ^_~ wait for the next chapter 
celine_neji: What did you think of their gifts? Hope this slightly R is okay then ^_~ 
ilovefishy: hmmm...you'll just have to wait and see ;) He really is an evil/weird maknae. haha
eunhyukmylover: That'll will be on the next chapter ^_^ so you have to keep a look out on that.
ColaSmackles: Your curiosity will be answered on my next update. ^_~
ezralaine: It's okay ^_~ I'm from the Philippines, you are too, right? If so, which city do you live in ^_^