Back together

Love Line Sequel

Angel - Super Junior


The doorbell rang and _______ and Hai Yang looked at each other and squealed at the same time.

Hai Yang ran towards the door and immediately turned the knob, excited to see the person on the other side.

“Ayy…is that how you greet your godmothers?” Gahee told Hai Yang as soon as she saw the little boy pout and frown after seeing her.

“Sorry, I was expecting appa.” Hai Yang sighed. Jung-ah patted his hair and comforted him “I’m sure Donghae appa will be arriving soon.”

“Yeah Hai Yang. We brought you food and snacks so you should smile already.” Lizzy said as Nana, Raina and Jooyeon showed the kid what they had on their hands.

“Thanks for coming.” ______ smiled at the girls as she welcomed them to enter. She invited them over since the guys from Super Junior would also be there to celebrate Donghae’s return.

The girls entertained and played with Hai Yang first so that he won’t be restless while waiting for the arrival of his dad.

________ was setting the table when the doorbell rang again. _______ looked up and froze on her spot. Her heartbeat accelerated…she knew it was him. Her other half, her better half has finally come home.

Hai Yang jumped from the couch and ran to open the door.

“APPA!!” Hai Yang shouted at the top of his lungs.

“Aigoo…Is this my Hai Yang-ah? You were smaller the last time I saw you. Are you sure you’re my son?” Donghae playfully teased his son as he carried him.

“Appa it’s me!” Hai Yang whined and pouted. Donghae laughed and hugged Hai Yang tight.

“Of course you’re my son. You’re the only one who is more handsome than me.” Donghae told Hai Yang before putting him down on the floor.

The guys from Super Junior coughed loudly when they heard Donghae praising his good looks.

“I can’t believe that came from his own mouth.” Eunhyuk told Ryeowook.

“I know. He’s too humble.” Kyuhyun sarcastically said.

Donghae looked up and scanned the room, he wondered why he hasn’t head the voice he has longed to hear, the voice of his wife was his favorite music.

_______ still didn’t move from her spot near the kitchen, she was teary-eyed when Donghae and her had eye contact.

“Hai Yang, do you mind if I talk to omma now? I missed her too. I promise we’ll play tonight.” Donghae talked to Hai Yang and smile when he nodded excitedly and was pushing Donghae’s legs to move towards ________.

 

Donghae removed his beanie from his head as he walked towards his wife, it was like the world and the time stopped for them.

________ smiled and tears went down her cheeks as Donghae approached her.

“God knows how much I missed you.” Donghae whispered as soon as he hugged his wife tightly.

“Yeobo…I missed you too much.” _______ replied as she slightly sobbed on Donghae’s chest. She embraced him tightly, it was like she wasn’t ever going to let him go again.

It was definitely a tearful reunion.

The two shared a PG rated kiss first, since their kid was in the room.

 

The night was filled of catching up, everyone shared their stories and reminisced on the good times.

The food was great, the company was definitely amusing…and all through out Donghae and ______ had their fingers intertwined.

Everyone soon bid their goodbyes, the girls from After School and the Super Junior guys finally left to give the family their much needed bonding.

 

Donghae tucked Hai Yang in bed slightly later than his usual bed time, his son was energetic the whole day and it was about time that he grew tired.

“Good night.” Donghae said as he kissed his son’s forehead.

“Appa, let’s play soccer tomorrow.” Hai Yang weakly said with his eyes closed.

“I can’t wait. You better rest well so we can play tomorrow.” Donghae replied with a smile on his face. Oh how he wished he was always there to witness the growth of his son.

 

_______ wanted to let Donghae relax on his first night back and so she prepared a soothing bath for him.

_______ dropped a bath bomb on the tub so that the smell would be calming and Donghae could loosen up his obviously worked up muscles. She was testing the mix of cold and hot water in the tub when Donghae entered their bedroom.

He got a change of clothes from their closet before entering the bathroom.

“Yeobo…” Donghae cooed as he saw his wife sitting on the edge of the tub, her hand swirling the water.

_______ smiled at Donghae and told him that the bath was for him.

“There, I didn’t add any bath foam this time so you won’t feel any less of a man.” ______ teased making Donghae laugh.

_______ noticed how masculine Donghae got when he undressed in front of her. His muscles weren’t big, but just firmer…just the right amount of iness. ______ chuckled as she felt like a ert in checking out her husband’s physique.

Donghae released a dreamy soft moan as he settled down on the bathtub. His wife just knew what to do to pamper him after being deprived of relaxation in the camps. His arms naturally found their way to rest on the ledges.

“So…did you meet anyone new while I was away?” Donghae asked, hinting if _______ met a new guy.

“Well…there were some interesting guys…” _______ teased and Donghae widened his eyes. “But no one compared to my fishy oppa.” She finished and Donghae realized that she was just teasing him. “How about you?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, the guys just loved me there. You know them buff, shouting and doing 150 push-ups guys almost made me forget about you.” Donghae playfully answered making ______ laugh.

_______ then leaned in to kiss Donghae and the two now shared a more intimate kiss, it was obvious that they missed each other dearly.

“How am I so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful wife?” Donghae said as he looked at ______ as she stood up.

“Do you want me to make you tea?” _______ asked as she dried her hands on the towel.

“No. I want you here though. Aren’t you joining me?” Donghae asked as he reached out his hand to hold _______. His soft touches and caresses were giving _______ a good shiver down her spine. The effect that Donghae had on _______ was incredible. Even though the water, scent and mood was inviting, _______ had to reject Donghae’s plans first.

“Oh no no no no…it’s your first night back home and –“ _______ was trying to explain herself when Donghae cut her off.

“You just said it. It’s my first night back home…it’s been so long.” Dongahe was showing his naughty fishy side again.

“Yeah and all that pent up feelings might wake up our son. I just want to cuddle with you in bed tonight.” _______ said as she placed her hands on her waist. Donghae pouted and just sank himself lower on the tub.

_______ went out of the bathroom to finish fixing the remaining mess outside and then changed herself to more comfortable clothes.

 

“You know I used to sleep in your sweatshirts and other oversized shirts just so I could smell your cologne on them.” _______ confessed as she cuddled to Donghae on the bed. Now she didn’t have to imagine and remember his smell anymore since he’s back in her arms.

“Well I used to talk to you and Hai Yang’s picture every night before I go to sleep. I think I’d rather take a bullet than to be away from you two for such a long time again.” Donghae replied as he hugged his wife. ______ slapped him on the arms when he said that he’d rather get hurt physically than being separated again.

“Thank you for taking care of Hai Yang while I was gone. I know it’s been hard on you. Now there’s really nothing that will separate us.” Donghae said and kissed ______ on her forehead.

“Yeah, but I’d usually only have trouble with him when he doesn’t want to listen to me and when he misses you. Both of us missed you so much. Thank you for coming home safe and healthy. Kangin oppa really tried to assure me that you would be eating and sleeping well. But I can’t help but worry every night.” _______ said as she slightly titled her head up to face Donghae.

The two smiled at each other before exchanging ‘I love you’s’ and then engaging in a passionate kiss. The two of them missed each other too much that the kiss didn’t take too long before it got intense.

Needless to say, Donghae got his way in the end that night. They did exert a lot of effort in keeping their voices down though, very much aware of how embarrassing it would be if their son would catch them in the act.

 



 

LOL, I think I made Donghae erted in this sequel. Do you like this side of fishy? Haha

About 2 chapters left before the story ends.

Sweet cheesy chapters are on the works.

 

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

 

imaginedreamlove: Yeah I just had to put him in since I miss them all too :(

KFiShYL: aww...well this is a much a happier chapter ^_^ I haven't heard the news yet.

SHERYLN: aww...don't cry. Smile :D oh, you're too sweet! ^_^ I have no plans yet, I'll just wait for a good plot to come to me first.

eunhyukmylover: Me...I can imagine but I don't want to think about it :/ Gonna be heartbreaking. Yay for Donghae's comeback!!

chosanghee: awww....yay. Thanks for taking the time and letting your presence felt. ^_^ I'm happy you enjoy my stories.

adriana04: Time flies fast. haha Yay for the sweetness!! ^_^ Hope you like this update.

alj1225: awww...I'm glad that you felt the emotions while reading ^_^ Yay for reunions. I miss Kangin too + Kibum and Hankyung on stage.

sj15forevrr: It's okay ^_^ Of course I missed you. Love each and every one of you. YAY! Donghae's back ^_^

kiss_xander23: Yeah, yay he's back ^_^

JjongIsMyBias: yeah...Donghae just sweeps us off of our feet. Me too :| I don't wanna think about it *happy - wishful thoughts*

cupidzangel: I know, right? such a perfect husban material. haha ^_^ Yeah, he's back now!

MsShaiKyu: I know, right? His baby would beat Yoogeun's (Shinee's Hello Baby kid) cuteness. haha awww...I'm so happy you love my story!! Me too, now where should we go husband hunting? haha

xxchullie13xx: awww...well I'm glad you're still commenting! ^_^ I'm happy you love the update. Yay now he's back! Hope you like the update.

ilovefishy: Well he takes all the time in the world to prove his love...awww ^_^ Me too, now I just wish it's easy to find great husband material guys. haha

eunhaecupcake: awww...I'm happy you felt the emotions of the story ^_^ At least it lets me feel like I'm writing it right. haha Ulzzang family!

celine_neji: Yeah, I didn't want too much sadness and drama for them and us. haha I know, right? Soooo sweet! Cute baby because of his gorgeous parents. ^_^ Me too! I just had to include him. Miss him + Hankyung & Kibum.

gabie_16: Yeah! our yeobo / naughty fishy is back!! haha ^_^

lilrockstar: Yeah...just a few more before this would end :(

nimsaengho: aww..yeah. just mushy, sweet, romantic stuff. ^_^ Adorable family!! aww...thank you. I'm happy you feel the emotions. Makes me feel that I'm doing things right. haha ^_^

redshuz: Sweetness and cuteness overload!!! ^_^

QieYue19: aww..well this more of happy chapter so...yay ^_^

randomrainbow: You scared me there for a second!! *whew* haha awww...I appreciate it! Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. I still have a long way to go and improve more for you guys. ^_^ hwaiting~!

nadya1989: awww...so it's a good thing I just had one Donghae-less chapter. haha ^_^ This is a much happier chapter! Yay for ELF & for such an adorable family.

ikawaiirock: aww..don't cry dongsaeng! aww...I'm sooo happy you said that ^_^ I really appreciate it. It motivates me to write well for you guys!! *hug*

myfishyx: awww...yeah but now he's back. ^_^ Yay for happy reunions!