You deserve to hear what my heart has to say

Love Line Sequel

 

*Super Junior - Dancing Out


 

It was the first weekend since Donghae got discharged from the military.

The whole family went to Mokpo to visit Donghae’s family.

“Omma! Hyung!” Donghae shouted as soon as he spotted his mom and brother coming out of their house.

“Halmeuni!” Hai Yang ran towards his grandmother, leaving his parents behind.

“Aigoo, my grand-son is such a big boy already.” Donghae’s mother bent down to get a kiss on the cheek from Hai Yang.

Donghae and _______ hugged Donghae’s mom when they finally approached her.

“I’m so happy to see you both here again. It isn’t the same seeing you all together.” Donghae’s mom expressed as she led the couple inside the house.

Donghae’s mom already cooked a lot of food for the young family, knowing that they’d want to eat after the long trip. Donghae’s mom would always cook her delicious recipes and food that Mokpo is famous for.

Donghae was always treated like a baby when he is with his mom and brother, ________ loved seeing this because Donghae seemed cuter when he’s around his family. Plus Donghae would use his satoori which would make _______ and Hai Yang giggle.

 

When the sun was about to set, Hai Yang asked his parents and uncle Dong Hwa to go to the beach.

Donghae’s brother played around in the water with Hai Yang while the couple sat on the sand and watched the two.

_______ was sitting in front of Donghae, her back against his chest and his arms were wrapped around her.

“We should visit your dad tomorrow.” _______ suggested and Donghae agreed. He loved how she always reminded him of his duties about being a filial son.

“Have I ever said thank you?” Donghae suddenly asked ______, making her tilt her head to the side a bit to look at him

“For what?” ______ asked back curiously.

“For being with me, for waiting for me, for taking care of our son, for visiting and being good to my mom while I was away…for being my everything.” Donghae stated as he hugged _______ tighter and rested his head on her shoulder.

“Those are nothing compared to what you’ve done for me yeobo. Thank you for saving me and for not giving up, thank you for showering me and Hai Yang with your love…thanks for stealing my heart.” _______ replied with a smile on her face. The two shared a chaste kiss and then they smiled at each other, truly thankful to have one another.

“Remember what I told you before? When I proposed to you?” Donghae suddenly brought up

“Yeah, you said you wanted us to make a soccer team?” ______ laughed after remembering that fact.

“Yeah but besides that. I told you that I’d marry you again after I got off my army duties.” Donghae reminded ______ about his promise.

 

*flashback*

 

Donghae got on one knee and suddenly proposed to ________. “_______, I don’t have the perfect ring yet but would you marry me?” The girl was surprised, her hand covered as she looked at him with a unreadable expression.

 

“If I can ask for you to wait for me for 2 years then let’s get married soon. Let’s get married before and after I enlist for the army. I want to have your image in a wedding dress inspire me and make me smile while I’m away because I know you’ll be breath-taking.” Donghae continued.

 

“You…you want to get married?” _______ stuttered as she asked Donghae

 

He nodded with a smile before getting up.

 

“With me?” ______ asked again to confirm.

 

Donghae nodded again, his eyes were sparkling as he was biting his lower lip.

 

“This isn’t for any hidden camera show? This isn’t just for We Got Married?”

 

“Marry me in real life ______.” Donghae said almost impatiently.

 

“Yes Oppa I will.” ______ finally answered making Donghae instantly wrap his arms around her. Both of them had tears of joy in their eyes.

 

“But wait, you said you wanted have 2 weddings?” ______ remembered what Donghae mentioned earlier

 

“Yes, it may be selfish for me to ask you to wait for me but I don’t want to see you find the other fish in the sea. You’re the only one for me _______, I know it deep in my heart. I want to tie the knot with you before I enlist just so if anything happens to me…”

 

“Please don’t talk like that…” _______ eye’s started to brim with tears.

 

“Just incase..”

 

“I will marry you because I love and not because of the ‘what-if’s’ or the just in case. Nothing can and will happen to you.”

 

“Just incase something happens to me. I don’t want to regret anything. If there’s anything I want to change about you _______, it would only be your last name and marital status. I want to renew my vows with you as soon as I get out of the army as well.”

 

“Yes oppa. I will marry you. Waiting won’t be an issue for me, my love won’t ever waver oppa, remember that. They say that ‘there are plenty of fish in the sea’ I know. It’s a shame I’m not interested in dating any other fish but my fishy oppa right here.”

 

*end of flashback*

 

______ was surprised that Donghae brought it up. Of course she remembered his proposal, but she didn’t think that they’d really renew their vows as soon as he got out.

______ turned around to properly look at her husband.

“Are you serious??” _______ asked with her eyes wide open, obviously showing that she was surprised.

Donghae nodded as a response.

“We don’t have to oppa.” _______ said, gently turning down Donghae’s proposal. She didn’t find  the need to pressure Donghae in fulfilling that promise.

“I want to.” Donghae said after he shook his head. Donghae then moved closer to ______ and rested his forehead against hers.

“I love you ______ and it saddened me that I couldn’t say that to you everyday because I wasn’t by your side for almost 2 years. I just want to remind you and everyone else important in our lives how much you and Hai Yang mean to me. You deserve to hear what my heart has to say.”


 

Wasn't able to proofread since this is a bit of a rush.
The next update is going to be the last :( The finale.
 
2 days before SS3!! I need to cram until tomorrow cause I also have 3 exams on Saturday. huhu SS3 will be my reward for such a 'hell' like day. haha 
Just inserted the time to update for you guys ;) Gonna head back to facing my books now *_*
 
Wish me luck? Tell me if you'll be attending SS3. Or Tweet me any topic under the sun ;) twitter.com/nisrandom
~Comment Replies~ 
graciouzzz: Everyone likes this side.LOL yeah one more chapter to go :/ I'll let the story end soon while everything is still happy haha.
chosanghee: Yeah :( haha a trilogy? hmm...people might get tired of me. haha I'm so happy that you love my stories! ^_^ I appreciate it very much. 
SHERYLN: awww...I'm glad you felt that way ;) Yay, thanks for giving me the boost! haha.
ColaSmackles: I'm happy I made you smile!! Here's another sweet chapter. I hope you feel well already. 
adriana04: Yeah, sweet and happy chapters 'til the end ^_^ 
nimsaengho: haha. everyone seems to like that. yeah... one more chapter left :(
gabie_16: One more chapter :(
eunhyukmylover:  Everyone like this side. LOL ^_~ One more super sweet & happy chapter left. 
KFiShYL: awww...thank you. I appreciate the compliment! I'm so glad you loved it.
randomrainbow: Me too! Love everything about our oppa(s) haha. Yeah, one more chapter left. Love you too sweetie! ^_^
imaginedreamlove: You scared me there for a second. haha A lot of people love it too :p
ilovefishy: Yeah he's back!! Yay for happy and sweet family moments!! ^_^ Evil maknae still haha.
ikawaiirock: Yeah! YAY for our fishy! ^_^ I was thinking about it, but I really think the finale's next.
BerniceKasheica: awww...thank you! I'm glad you felt that way ^_^ Hope you like this update.
cupidzangel: yeah, an 'awww...' moment ^_^
kiss_xander23: Yay for happy & sweet family moments! Yeah, I kind of gave his statement to Kyuhyun. haha 
alj1225: The three of them are adorable. Donghae definitely got his 'reward' LOL Yeah the finale's next :/
JjongIsMyBias: I know, right?? haha We all like a bit (or more. lol) of Donghae's naughty side. haha
eunhaecupcake: haha I'm happy I made you laugh! ^_^ Everyone seems to like, if not love that side to him. LOL aww...I'm so happy you feel that way. Thank you very much, I appreciate it.