'we' do.

Love Line Sequel

 

To fit the mood of this story (And I do suggest you listen to these songs.)

Please listen to: 4Men - Baby Baby or 4Men - U or 4Men - Love Love Love

 

*P.S Be sure to read my notes / news at the bottom ^_~


 

-1 month after-

 

_______ and Donghae’s close friends and family members all gathered at the resort’s poolside to witness the couple’s renewal of vows. It was just going to be an intimate occasion, no media.

There were lanterns scattered on the pool creating a romantic atmosphere, the tables were set on the other side so that everyone can have dinner right after.

‘Aww…’s’ could be heard as soon as everyone saw Donghae and ______ walk hand-in-hand towards them. Donghae looked dashing wearing a light blue button down shirt, while ______ glowed in her white summer dress. The two looked so perfect with each other.

The couple passed their audience and stopped in front them when they were already under the gazebo. Siwon smiled at the couple as they faced them. Yes, Siwon was going to be the one to officiate the ceremony.

 

“Good evening everyone. We are gathered here tonight to celebrate the marriage of Donghae and _________ and to witness the recommitment of their love for one another. We as family and friends rejoice in their continuing love for each other. As a public affirmation, Donghae and _______ will declare to us their very special love and reaffirm their lasting commitment as partners in love for life. The promises they are about to make affirm their continuing love to be a special commitment which will continue to strengthen their lives and prepare them for whatever situations they may face with the strength and courage of two.” Siwon started his speech and was doing a good job with it.

“Life has surely brought you both wonderful blessings as well as the challenges that come with the joining of two people in love. Hai Yang is only one of the many evidences of your love. The two of you gave vows during your wedding and we all know that you have fulfilled your promise seeing as we all are standing here now. I know God is smiling down on you both.” Siwon talked to the couple before looking back at everyone. “At this time, Donghae and _________ would like to exchange personal messages and promises to each other.”

Siwon informed everyone and then handed Donghae a mic for him to start his vows.

“_______, thank you for loving me and Hai Yang. Thank you for completing my life and making my dreams come true. I could love you forever…and that’s what I’m planning to do for the rest of our days. I’ll look for you and love you all over again even if I get reborn as a fish in my next life. I promise to always cater to you and Hai Yang. I promise to protect and love you and our future children until my very last breath OWW!!” Donghae was interrupted when ______ slapped him on the arm. He knew very well it was because his speech has the ‘last breath’ dying part and she hated ever hearing that.

When Donghae got his composure back he continued on with his speech “We have endured together, laughed and cried together. And now we are raising a beautiful family together. I am honored to have you as my wife. I made a commitment to you years ago and I am just reminding you now that I won’t ever leave your side in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better and for worse.” Donghae reaffirmed his vows.

Siwon nodded to acknowledge the end of Donghae’s speech and looked at ______ and gave her the mic.

“Donghae oppa, I look forward to the day that we walk hand in hand and see how Hai Yang and our other future kids grow up and introduce to us their first loves. I’ve never looked forward in growing old until I met you because I know you’ll be with me every day. With you by my side, I have grown so much. We have evolved and transformed together, bringing out the best of each other. I swear to forever be your number one fan, I will cook you your favorite food and massage you after your long day of schedules and playing with our kids. I promise to do my best as a mother to our kids and as your wife and best friend. Once again, I promise to love you, honor you during our best and worst days.” _______ reminded her husband of her promise and love.

“Remembering the vows that you made on your wedding day and now that you have both reaffirmed your promises, do you solemnly swear to take those vows into heart?” Siwon asked the couple.

“I do.” Donghae smiled as he answered. He remembered the first time he said ‘I do’ and he just loved it since it was the last step in becoming _______’s ‘official’ husband.

“We do.” _______ stated with a bright smile on her face.

“Eh?! Do you mean ‘I’ _______? Can you say that again?” Siwon asked _____. Their friends and family, including Donghae thought that she made a mistake.

The smile on ______’s face got wider before saying “We do.” again. Donghae had a puzzled expression on his face while Siwon’s ‘Sibrows’ were raised up high.

“After consulting with the doctors, it’s definitely safe to say that I’m healthy to deliver another baby…I’M PREGNANT!” ______ announced which made everyone stand up and clapped to congratulate the couple.

Donghae’s jaw dropped from the sudden information but immediately jumped up in joy when the news registered. Donghae hugged _______ tightly and spun her around.

“Oh yeah! That’s my man, my brother.” Heechul shouted

“That’s my friend! He’s hardcore.” Eunhyuk joked around as he pointed towards Donghae.

“Wow. Donghae works fast.” Gahee commented making the other girls laugh.

“You’re going to be a big brother now Hai Yang.” Donghae’s brother, Dong Hwa told the little boy.

“You’ve just made this day a lot more memorable and happier yeobo. Thank you so much.” Donghae whispered as he put ______ back on her feet.

 

“Now that we have heard ______ and Donghae’s renewed commitment plus their big great news, congratulations by the way. They shall now bind and swear by it once again by giving each other their rings as a symbol of their love and promise.”

Donghae’s brother then guided Hai yang to go to his parents to give them back their wedding bands as he was their ring bearer for today.

_________, please repeat after me.” Siwon started

“I give you this ring as a symbol of my continuing love and devotion, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you in the name of God and love.” _______ repeated what Siwon said and told it to Donghae lovingly before putting the ring on his finger.

“Donghae, please repeat after me.” Siwon again said towards Donghae.

“I give you this ring as a symbol of my continuing love and devotion, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you in the name of God and love.” Donghae meant every word as he repeated what Siwon said.

Donghae, the romantic person that he is, kissed ______’s hand first before placing the ring on her finger.

“Donghae and ______, your original wedding rings are outward symbols of your commitment to each other. The never-ending circle of your rings symbolizes your never-ending love for each other. You may now seal your promises with a kiss.” Siwon told Donghae and _______.

Donghae and ______ smiled at each other as they moved closer to one another.

“I love you.” ______ said first, beating Donghae who also planned to say those three words before kissing his wife.

“I love you, Hai Yang and our new baby much much more.” Donghae answered back before connecting his lips with ______’s. The kiss was sweet and again, full of promise for their bright future.

After their kiss, the two turned to look at their family and friends and bowed to them. A sign of saying ‘Please continue to support, love and guide us.’

Hai Yang then ran towards his parents and was carried by father. “My Hai Yang-ah looks so handsome and grown up today.” ______ told him as he pinched his cheeks.  

“Omma, Appa uncle Dong Hwa said that I’m going to be brother now.” Hai Yang said cutely.

“Yeah baby, you are. Would that be okay with you?” Donghae asked his son. Hai Yang pouted and looked afar, as if thinking about it and then nodded his head with a smile on his face.

The perfect looking family was just about to get happier and lovelier.

 



 

Not really that satisfied with how I wrote this chapter. I feel like I could have put more emotion but I guess my brain’s stuck with my academics right now that it’s not being creative *bow/sobs*

*If you guys are interested to see photos of SS3 (which was a blast!), I'm currently posting them at my photoblog:http://nlovesphotos.tumblr.com (more photos to follow)

And for fancams visit my YT channel: youtube.com/nlikeskpop

 

**DID I TELL YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU ENOUGH? Did I tell you guys that I appreciate all 150 subscribers, and every (sweet) comment motivates me?

AND DO YOU BELIEVE IT?

BECAUSE IF NOT, WELL THEN…HOPEFULLY THIS NEWS WILL PROVE IT TO YOU GUYS.

I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS IS THE FINALE, RIGHT?

Well…I’ll be giving you ONE MORE SPECIAL CHAPTER.

Yes everyone, you have read it right. ONE MORE SPECIAL CHAPTER!

Do I hear a celebration?? Yeah? Well I hope so.

So I hope you look forward to that or are you guys tired of me already? I hope not. Hihi 

 

You know where to find me: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

 

AllMyHeart: I voted ^_~ Thanks for spreading the word. Angel Leeteuk!

chosanghee: awww...well because of you guys I'm here to stay! ^_^ I will try.

sjlalalalalove: awww...I missed seeing your comments ^_^ I well I hope to see 2 more comments from you ;) Thank you so much for supporting and reading this til the end.

randomrainbow: I will do my best for you guys! ^_^ I think I'll be known as the 'WGM' writer. LOL

eunhyukmylover: I hope my news made you smile ^_^ Hope you also liked this chapter.

SHERYLN: Next chapter will definitely be the last ;) I can't bear to end this but we have to huhuhu. I will be writing another fic, a WGM storyline again maybe? And I don't mind if you spam me. haha *mehrong*

JjongIsMyBias: Very sweet and romantic indeed ^_~ I took lots of photos, hope you can check out my photo blog and youtube channel.

adriana04: He is, isn't he? ^_^ I wish I could have watched SS3 with all of you guys. For photos and videos, hope you click the links I placed above. Hope you love this update too.

fishae: He is the mose romantic and gorgeous fish I know too. ^_^ SS3 was such a blast, right? ^_^ Still have a hangover.

cupidzangel: I envy their love!! I want that in my life too! haha ^_^

ColaSmackles: I hope you like this chapter ^_^ My photos and videos are free for all of you to enjoy!! ^_^ Click the links and tell me when you see it ^_^

nimsaengho: It's too bad I didn't get to see any of my readers in SS3. I wanna meet you guys! ^_^ Fine, fishy is yours but I'll get married with Teukie.lol ^_~ Now there's one more chapter to go.

ilovefishy: He is very sweet indeed ^_^ one more chapter to go! ^_^

imaginedreamlove: agreed! Our fishy Hae is so romantic. Thank you! ^_^ Wish I could've seen you in SS3.

kprincess1995: Ending very soon, bittersweet :/ Donghae really looks like he is such a sweetiepie ^_^ Hope you like this update.

gabie_16: Aww...well one more chapter to extend this story for you guys! ^_^ I'm so flattered to hear that. Thank you very much! ^_^ I appreciate it.

lilrockstar: One more chapter to go before this story really ends. ^_^ Wish I could've seen you last SS3. I know we all had fun.

celine_neji: Unnie! Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I'm glad you love this story. Hope my news made you smile. One more chapter to go. ^_^

alj1225: Yeah, Donghae really remembered to fulfill his promise. The next chapter will really be the end / bittersweet. I'm so happy that you love this and my other stories! ^_^ Thank you!!

KFiShYL: aww...don't be sad. Extending it for one more time ^_^

kiss_xander23: Hope you found this chapter sweet ^_^

eunhaecupcake: awww...well I'm not really sure if I put a lot of feelings into this chapter :| Haha. He really meant the second wedding for his wife. ^_^