The first trimester

Love Line Sequel

 

 

*GD & TOP - Baby Goodnight
 


 

The couple cleared their schedules for a couple of weeks to make time to visit their families.

The two decided to go to Donghae’s hometown first to tell his mom and the rest of his family.

Donghae’s mom shed tears of joy as she was informed of the great news. She couldn’t wait to be a grandmother already.

“Aigoo you two, you really make me proud and happy.” Donghae’s mom expressed as she hugged the loving couple tightly.

“Omma, we’ll go to appa’s first before the sun sets.” Donghae told her mom.

“Okay son. I’m sure he’s smiling above us.” Donghae’s mom said making Donghae teary-eyed.

_______ smiled and rubbed Donghae’s back to comfort him.

“_______, I’ll let you bring home all the food and drinks here that will help you with your pregnancy.” Donghae’s mom returned her attention to her daughter-in-law.

“Thank you eomoni. That’s so thoughtful of you. I’ll be sure to take in everything.” _______ replied sincerely.

After a short drive the couple arrived at the grave of Donghae’s father.

“Remember the first time we went here together?” Donghae asked _______ as the both of them walked hand-in-hand.

______ nodded “Yeah, how could I forget our 100th day. It was the episode we officially got called as the ‘fishy’ couple” ______ recalled happily.

The two paid their respects as they kneeled and bowed twice in front of the grave.

Donghae was surprised when ______ was the first one to talk instead of him.

“It’s sad that I couldn’t meet you in person. I’m sure you would be a loving and caring father-in-law just like your wife. Once again, I want to thank you for raising such an amazing and respectable man, I’m happy to report that he’s an almost perfect husband.” ______ said right before exchanging shy glances with Donghae. “I hope you continue to look after us, and now that we have a baby on the way. Please help us deliver your grandchild into this world. I’m sure Donghae would only do his best to bring up our son well, just like what you did with him.” ______ continued. She saw Donghae wiping his eyes and she too felt tears drop. “Oppa, are you okay?” she asked her husband. Donghae just hugged _______ tightly as his response. He felt too lucky and blessed to have her.

 

_______’s parents were also ecstatic with the news of their daughter’s pregnancy.

“I’m telling you kids now, you’ll both go through a lot of hardships but you will experience a lot of growth during _____’s pregnancy.” _______’s mom advised them.

“You can’t get tired of my daughter for the next 8 months, okay? I almost lost my patience with my wife when she was pregnant with _______ because of the drastic mood changes. But as you know, everything is worth it in the end.” _______’s dad warned Donghae.

“I won’t abeoji. Like what I promised you both when you handed me your daughter, I’ll do everything to make her happy.” Dongahae reassured them with his word again.

 

 

The first trimester has already began, the start of an amazing journey of growth begins. The result of the love that ______ and Donghae had was now growing inside of her.

Everything was still running smoothly.

One of the first things that the couple did was to buy more organic and healthy food for _______, as per advice by their parents.

 

______ was only on her seventh week when she started to feel like she was gaining weight, although it wasn’t obvious yet. “Well you are eating for two yeobo.” Donghae reminded his wife.

Both expecting ‘parents’ also started reading more information on labor, childbirth options, baby guides, etc. just so they would already know what to anticipate.

 

They still haven’t visited a doctor since they were still looking for the right one that both of them would be comfortable with. Fortunately, Heechul’s sister just gave birth and so he was able to recommend his sister’s OB/GYN to the couple.

 

On the 8th week, the couple finally visited the OB/GYN.

Their first doctor’s visit took a long time since ______ was asked different questions and went through different exams.

During the wait of the results, the couple was advised with the do’s and don’ts for pregnant women.

And after what seemed to be a long wait, the doctor told the two that the results of _______’s exams seemed good. There were no signs of problems. The doctor was also able to give the couple a tentative week and month on when she’ll give birth.

_______ had her first ultrasound and held onto Donghae’s hand as they waited for the image of their baby to show up on the monitor.

“And we’ve got a heartbeat. You’re baby is still forming but you can see him or her already. It’s still too early to know the gender.” The doctor pointed out to the screen. Although it was still hard to tell, the couple got overjoyed when they saw their baby’s image for the first time.

They got home late in the afternoon and Donghae was now being very careful with his wife’s well-being.

“I don’t need a nap.” _______ told Donghae when he was forcing her to lay down on the bed to get some rest.

“We had a long day yeobo.” Donghae still guided _______’s body towards their bedroom.

“I’m not even tired.” ________ answered back.

“Wait.” Donghae then stopped and took his hands off of _______. She actually got nervous that Donghae might have gotten mad since she kept saying no to him.

Donghae went in front of _______ and bent his body down. He pressed his ear against ______’s stomach.
”What’s that? Oh… Yeah the baby says it’s definitely time to take a nap… good call baby! I agree… let’s go.” Donghae said and looked up at ______ again, finally convincing her to listen to him with his amusing ways.

 

Donghae was glad his schedule wasn’t that busy. _______ was on her 9th week and he was able to come up with a surprise for her.

With the help of Super Junior and After School, Donghae started on his secret project.

 

“Thanks for helping Gahee noona.” Donghae ended the call after asking his sisters-in-law’s help. Yes Donghae had to put his ‘fear’ aside to make sure things would run easily.

“Who were you talking to?” ______ asked as she entered the kitchen where Donghae was ‘hiding’.

“Oh Heechul hyung…” Donghae tried his best to answer normally.

“I thought I heard you say noona?” ______ asked back as she was able to hear Donghae’s last words.

“Well I tease hyung like that sometimes.” Donghae was quick to answer. He didn’t like lying to his wife, but for the sake of his surprise he didn’t have any choice but to give out white lies.

“Oh I see. Really a weird oppa.” _______ replied with a smile, not having any doubt with her husband’s answers.

 

After that day and until the last day of ________’s 10th week being pregnant, the girls from After School kidnapped her. They convinced her to stay in the dorm they once shared when she was still single. Of course Donghae didn’t mind, it was after all part of his plan so _______ wouldn’t suspect anything.

______ stayed in Bekah & Jooyeon’s room. Bekah was still in Hawaii and so she occupied her space for the mean time. The girls bonded more than ever, it was like a bridal shower too. The girls would go out shopping, relaxing and pampering themselves. They had fun picking out new maternity clothes for _______ to wear in the future, although they had to keep comforting her because of her growing insecurities.

It was also a good time for ______ to stay with the girls since they kept on going to the recording studio to record the new songs for their comeback album.

________ won’t be taking part of After School’s live dance performances, although she would still be present to perform their ballads live.

 

________ was in the middle of her 11th week being pregnant. She finally came home after her long sleep-over at her old dorm. She loved her girls but she couldn’t deny how much she missed her husband more.

“Why is this room locked?” _______ asked Donghae curiously as she tried to open one of the storage / study rooms in their apartment.

“Oh…uhm...the water pipes leaked and it flooded there so we’re still in the process of cleaning the room. I locked it since I didn’t want you to see the mess since I know you would want to clean it up.” Donghae answered.

________ didn’t think much of it and only asked about the stuff that were inside.

“Don’t worry, nothing was damaged.” Donghae assured her.

 

 

Donghae gave ________ a massage for the first time on the last week of her first trimester of pregnancy.

_______ sat on the bed comfortable, hugging a body pillow as Donghae massaged her back.

“Oppa, it’s so relaxing. Where did you learn all of these?” _______ asked curiously while her eyes were still closed.

“Sungmin.” Donghae answered with a chuckle. He felt good that he was doing something to let his wife feel more comfortable.

“Oppa, I’ve got to admit I’m being right now.” _______ confessed making Donghae gulp his saliva down his throat. He has read that a woman’s hormones can intensify when she’s pregnant, even the sensual feelings.

“Oppa, I want…” ______ mumbled as Donghae continued to massage her back, now planting soft kisses on her shoulder blades.

“What does my yoebo want? Hmmm…” he asked back already having a feeling that _____ was going to reply with something naughty.

“Dukboki…” she said dreamily as her cravings kicked in.

“Wh-What??” he stopped his massaging _______ abruptly and stuttered not believing what he just heard.

“Dukboki…” she repeated.

“But yeobo it’s past 10pm already and we’re just starting to ---“ Donghae hoped that _______ would change her mind and mood.

“Dukboki!!” she cut him off and was starting to whine like a kid

“Fine fine.” A ually frustrated Donghae replied in defeat as he stood up from the bed

“Kumawo oppa. Ooh and I also want that fried chicken that you guys endorsed before.” She requested cutely while Donghae was readying himself to go out late at night.

Donghae slightly glared at his wife before stepping out their bedroom but she giggled at him. “Be safe. Love you.” She said sweetly.



 

 

Ohhh...What's Donghae up to?
Hope the writing style is okay with you guys? Just a run through their experiences so far. 
The next chapter will be something...else? haha I don't want to give anything away. If you've read my stories before then you know there are just things bound to happen *insert evil laugh*
 
Tweet me your guesses? twitter.com/nisrandom
 
~Comment Replies~ Love love love you all! <3
sjlalalalalove: Definitely! Looks + talents ^_^ 
yesungie: I think Donghae and especially the rest of the guys will spoil the baby. Trying to make him/her laugh ^_~
imaginedreamlove: haha...hmmm Well, we'll see ^_^ a baby Donghae would be super cute.
nadya1989: A lot of you are wanting a baby boy ^_~ 
nimsaengho: baby fishy!! ^_^ Hope you like this update
AngelsCreed: I wanna have a family before I turn 30 too! haha ^_^ oh really, hmmm..we'll see ^_~ oh you know there's gonna be drama.
ColaSmackles: A soccer team with Donghae would be too tiring, but fun LOL. ^_^ Iloveyoutoo. Hope you love this update too.
ezralaine: oh really? haha why? ^_^ Almost everyone is requesting for a baby boy
gabie_16: YAY! he's now a proud fishy dad.
SHERYLN: awww...yay!! ^_^ Screaming is good, right? haha. Here's your update.
eunhyukmylover: awww...well here's an update ^_~ Hope you like it. hmmm...love you guys too <3
redshuz: Yeah Donghae's going to give his kid all the love in the world ^_^
celine_neji: Seriously? haha I would have to look for the Korean names for those 3 since it would be awkward to use the English names. But yeah, isn't Donghae's name like similar to his dad's and grandfather? Oh cool. You're not too far then ^_^ 
eunhaecupcake: hmmm...you would just have to wait and see ^_^. 
cupidzangel: New year, new baby. haha Hope you like this update ^_^