Newlyweds

Love Line Sequel

 

 

 

Verbal Jint ft. G.Na - Promise Promise



 

It’s only been half a year since Donghae and _______ got married and so far so good.

There are no more cameras filming them inside their apartment. No more unwanted – fake missions to do. The only mission for them is to be real to themselves, to be honest and to always respect and be in love with each other.

The two decided not to conceive a baby first since both of them are still young and still are so busy with the hectic schedules. Although having a honeymoon baby attracted and interested them, they still had to plan this out carefully.

They were thinking of whether to have a baby after or before Donghae enlists in the army. If _______ has a baby, Donghae would want to be there for her, at least in the beginning before he has to go to the army. So far, Donghae has pushed back his enlistment date since there has been a lot of opportunities knocking on his door.

They are still newlyweds and people keep telling them that they’re still on the ‘honeymoon’ stage. They were still in the process of learning more about each other and as well as understanding one another.

They were a young couple that got a lot of idols and others artists jealous and envious of them. Their wedding and pre-nuptial photos and videos circulated in the magazines, tv stations and of course fans everywhere also saw it via the worldwide web. Though they agreed no to have too much public display of attention, Donghae still can’t help to wrap himself around ______ whenever they are in the same room. “Mrs. Lee Donghae…” He likes the sound of that label on _______ and so uses it a lot of times in public, sometimes being scolded by his Super Junior hyungs and dongsaengs for being too cheesy.

_______ on the hand still gets a lot of teasing from her After School girl mates. _______ was always in the mood to write love songs and the lyrics were too romantic for some of her friends to take.

 

 

It was quite late when Donghae came home after finishing his activities for the day. His schedule has been pretty full for the past few months. He was busy for the past few weeks in preparation of Super Junior – M’s new album which consisted of hours of recording and arranging, plus he’s also recording for his new tv drama.

He gently placed his bag on the couch and walked over to the kitchen to drink something before going to bed. As soon as he faced the frige, a smile was plastered on his face as he read the post-it that was posted.

‘Yeobo. In case you’re hungry there’s a blue Tupperware on the first level of the fridge that has tongkatsu inside, you can reheat that on the microwave. Your mom also sent us a couple of plastics of Kimchi, so make sure you call her tomorrow to say thank you. Don’t worry though I already caller her earlier. Don’t sleep beside me with an empty stomach, araso?’

That was the message that was written on the note. All those little memo’s and post-it’s really make Donghae’s day a whole lot better. His wife always tried her best to cheer him up or to make him relax.

Donghae opened the door to fridge and saw where the tongkatsu was, he planned to eat it the next day since he already ate dinner with his group members before leaving the recoding studio. Donghae just poured himself a glass of water to refreshen him before going to sleep.

Donghae then quietly entered the bedroom, walking as sneakily as possible so that his wife won’t get waken up from her sleep, he knew she had a busy schedule too.

After changing into jogging pants and a white wifebeater, Donghae climbed on to the bed. He placed his arm over _______’s waist, resting his hand on her stomach as he snuggled up behind her. Donghae stiffened as he felt ______ shift her body. He hoped that he didn’t wake her up, but ______ was pretty sensitive to her surroundings just like him.

“Hmm…oppa you’re home.” ______ groggily said as she placed her hand over Donghae’s.

“Yeah. mianhe, I didn’t mean to wake you up.” Donghae apologized.

“No. It’s okay. Sorry I fell asleep, I tried to wait for you.” _______ replied before turning around to face Donghae.

“Annyeong yeobo.” Donghae softly greeted her as soon as their eyes met. He pecked her on the lips and then planted a kiss on the forehead before pulling himself back to fix her hair. He took out the strands of hair that was covering ______’s face.

“Oppa, how was your day?” ______ asked as she smiled at her husband. That was always their routine. No matter how tired they were from their busy schedules, they would always ask each other how their day was or how they were feeling.

“It was good but tiring. We’ve accomplished a lot today in regards of recording the new songs. How about you?” Donghae answered.

“Me? Uhm…I just went to a studio with the rest of the After School members to get our photos taken for the new After School Christmas single.” ______ informed Donghae.

“Oh right, I remember you telling me that. Love Love Love, right?” Donghae asked to confirm and his wife nodded.

“No short skits or dresses okay?” Donghae reminded his wife making her chuckle at the wee hours.

“Oppa, you should get some sleep. It’s late already, I’m sure you still have a long day tomorrow. Good night.” ______ was the one who ended their nightly conversations putting into consideration Donghae’s well-being, plus avoiding the wardrobe topic.

“Good night.” Donghae replied and hugged ______ closer to him, making her rest her head on his chest…he loved that.

 

 

Donghae woke up a couple of hours later due to his phone’s alarm clock ringing. Donghae pressed the snooze button on his phone, knowing that he won’t ever be late since ______ would always wake him up. Donghae turned to his side, he extended his arm to reach the familiar figure next to him only to realize that there was no one next to him, he was alone on the bed. He lazily sat up on the bed and looked around the room while he scratched his head. His eyes didn’t have to look for his wife anymore as his nose already smelled the food that was being cooked at the kitchen. He got up from the bed after stretching his body quite a bit, he walked towards the kitchen.

“Morning oppa.” _______ greeted Donghae with a bright smile before turning her attention back to the food that she was making.

‘Ahh…what a perfect way to start my day.’ Donghae thought as he greeted his wife with a back hug.

“Oppa I already did the health shake for you to help you keep up with your day. Don’t forget to drink it.” _______ reminded Donghae. The news made Donghae make a funny face.

“Is that the same one you made me drink the last time?” Donghae asked, hoping he would be wrong.

“Yup.”

“Ehhh…that tastes weird. I don’t want to drink it.” Donghae complained as he walked towards the kitchen counter and sat on the chair adjacent to it.

“But oppa that’s good for you.”

“But it doesn’t taste good. I don’t like it.”

“So?”

“So no. I’m not going to drink it.” Donghae answered sternly

______ turned off the fire on the stove before turning around to look at her husband, she placed her hands on her hips.

“No?” she asked him in a tone that wasn’t something Donghae liked to hear.

“So you’re saying no to me? You’re rejecting your wife, who only wants to give your health and body a boost for the day to make you stronger, researches healthy recipes and works hard to make it for you to benefit you only for you to say no it.”  Her tone was a bit sarcastic slash threatening. Donghae gulped as he heard _______ starting to argue with him, obviously she had the upper hand in this so he had to surrender.

“Fine, arasso. I’ll drink it.” Donghae replied after releasing a sigh. A smile of victory then crept up on _______’s lips. _______ gracefully walked towards the fridge and got the cold glass from inside and passed it onto her husband. She stood in front of him until he finished drinking everything in one go, his face contorted from the herbal tasting shake.

“Aigoo my oppa is so sensitive. Arasso, starting tomorrow I’ll change the flavor of the shake to vanilla already.” _______ told Donghae with a sly smile before going back to the other table to get their breakfast.

“Ya! You mean to say I suffered to taste this kind of flavor when you could’ve made it into something yummier?” Donghae said, slightly annoyed with his wife’s tactics.

“Well that was the healthiest choice. I wanted to see if you liked it or how long you would put up with it.” ______ giggled a bit after she answered.

“What’s the main flavor in this anyway?” Donghae asked curiously.

“Raw eggs.” _______ answered before showing a mehrong to Donghae. _______ then placed the breakfast plate in front of Donghae and then another one in front of her seat.

“Aish. You think you’re being clever and funny, aren’t you?” Donghae spoke up again as he looked at ________ with his eyes slightly squinted. ______ still giggled with his remark.

Right before ______ could take a seat on her chair, Donghae stood up from his seat and carried ______ off the ground and started walking away from the kitchen.

“Oppa!” _______ playfully squealed as Donghae plopped her down the couch. Donghae then started to poke _______ on her sides, tickling her in places that he knew would make her lose her breath from laughing.

“You always bully me.” Donghae suddenly spoke as he continued to torture ______.

“Mianhe. mianhe. I was wrong.” ______ said in between her laughs.

“Oppa….” _______ whined as Donghae started to slowly slow down from tickling _______, but he still trapped her between himself and the couch.

“Fine. I’ll forgive you only if you give me my morning kiss.” Donghae ordered, now having the upper hand. ______ lifted herself from the couch and kissed Donghae gently on the lips and quickly ending it too.

“Ya…that’s not a proper good morning kiss. How am I supposed to feel inspired today after what you did to me?” Donghae told ______  and then showed her a pout.

“Aigoo…such a childish oppa.” _______ answered but still complied with Donghae’s request. ______ placed her hand on Donghae’s nape to pull his face down, closer to hers. She then met him halfway and kissed him on the lips, more passionately than the one earlier. Both of them had their eyes closed as Donghae started to move his hands up and down ______’s body, caressing her sides. _______ broke the kiss off when she felt that it was starting to get more intense.

“Oppa. Breakfast. Work.” ______ said the keywords for the day making them snap back to reality.



 

 

So...how was it??
I hope you guys like it. 
Love Line received a lot of love from you guys so I'm really pressured to do 
a good (if not better) job for the sequel. 
 
Waaah..three stories all at once? Hope I can manage.
Hwaiting~! 
 
I entertain and am open for comments and suggestions. Comment below or tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom
 
~Comment Replies~ Woah. Thank you for the great response! ^_^ Did I make you guys wait long? hihihi
shinyiuhan: Yes, finally! hahaha ^_~
mingming: Team Donghae! Happy Holidays to you too! ^_^ Happy HAEliday. LOL
ikawaiirock: Yeah, love ya dongsaeng!! Hope you enjoy my gift ^_~
dream_keeper88: Team Hae is back!! ^_~ Let's celebrate. Advance Merry Christmas!!
yesungie: You're welcome. Hope you'll like it. (Advance) Merry Christmas to you too! ^_~
ilovefishy: awww...jeongmal nomu kamshahamnida! *bows* Hope you like the first chapter ^_^
AngelHae: I hope you'll continue to love this!! ^_~ No, you guys / my readers are the best!
imaginedreamlove: Celebrate Team Donghae!!! woot woot! ^_^ 
ColaSmackles: awww...I hope this will be good enough and worthy of your printing and ink. ^_~ Thank you!
JjongIsMyBias: Hope you like the first update ^_^
nimsaengho: Thanks for waiting ^_~ Hope you like the first chapter ^_^
hopelessromantic: You are very welcome! ^_~ Enjoy
redshuz: a baby is in the works.hahaha ^_~
maziah91: awww...I hope this first chapter will make your day! ^_~ Thank you 
ezralaine: Here's the first update ^_~ Hope you enjoyed it.
nadya1989: Team Donghae swimming back to read Love Line! ^_^ 
specialXangelX0410: Due to popular demand and because I love the love you gave this story ^_~ Hope it'll turn out good.
lemonspringday: Yeah!! ^_^ Hope you'll like the sequel.
fishy_d: Finally...here's the first chapter!! ^_~ hope you like it.
lilrockstar: Totally sang MBLAQ's oh yeah when I read your comment. hihihi Hope you enjoy this ^_~