One Night

Remember

-YOU-

"Hey.....Hey.....Wake up....Yah.." I groan as I heard a faint voice telling me to wake up then I feel someone shaking me and finally I blink several times before waking up. *Oh crap..I went to sleep* I rub my eyes before I was fully awake I look to my side to see Myungsoo Oppa getting his stuff together. "Were here." He simply said before getting off. I my head to the side I eye him carefully. He kept moving his shoulder and massaging it. Why.....*OMO!! Did I maybe...lean on his shoulder the whole ride!?* I hit my head. *Babo...Babo* I sigh as I also got off the van.

"Uhhh..Sungah?" I heard someone call my name from the back.

"Yeah?" I go to the back to see the Infinite members scratching their heads while staring at thr trunk. "Whats the-" I widen my mouth as I saw the trunk empty...with nothing in it..."Wheres my stuff!?"

"I dont know..we opened it and it was empty."

"EH!!!??" 

"Whats the problem?" Infinites manager asked.

"My stuff isnt here..."

"Aigoo..kids these days." I give a pout as he called Jieun's manager. "He wants to talk to you." The manager handed his phone.

"Hello?"

"Sungah-sshi! I told you your stuff was in my trunk!!"

"What!? You said INFINITES trunk!!"

"No I said my trunk!!" I slap my forehead as he kept jibbering about things I didnt pay attention. "You are gonna have to use some other person's stuff because I cant go to your dorm today. I have to go now. Goodbye."

"But-" beeeeeeeeeeeeep "Ugh!!" I slam my thumb on the end call button and handed the phone back to the manager.

"What did he say?" Sunggyu asked.

"He cant give me my stuff until tomorrow..."

"Then..." It was silent for a while until the manager clapped his hands and urged us to our homes. Our floor was the 5th building and Infinite's was right across from mine. 

"Well." The manager started. "I guess one of y'all have to let her borrow clothes."

"But shes a girl!" The maknae complained.

"Sorry boys but Im tired, figure it out yourselves." He yawns as he pats us on the shoulder before going to the elevator and back outside.

"Nice manager." I mutter.

"Hes not always like this." Woohyun explains, He takes my hand. "Come on borrow Sungjong's clothes."

"WHY MINE!!!!???" Sungjong yells.

"Because you have the smallest size." Woohyun leadds you to one of the rooms and just randomly took out a shirt but he had a hard time finding the right pants.

"Ah Oppa I have extra shorts in my bag."

"Jincha? Good I dont want to think of you in a guy's pants." I give out a giggle as I hit his arm.

".."

"Just saying." He chuckles before leading me towards the restroom and closing the door.

-INFINITE IN THE LIVING ROOM-

"Where is she gonna sleep?" Sungyeol asked. "She can sleep with me!" Sunggyu hits him on the head as the other yells at him.

"Dont even think about it Lee Sung Yeol." Sunggyu warned. "Just let her sleep on the sofa I guess with blankets or something." Myungsoo stands up and walks to his room.

"Figure it out yourselves, Im going to sleep." Myungsoo said while yawning. He shuts the door as the Infinite members flinch from the harshness.

"Geesh.." Sungyeol said. "My wifey is grouchy." The door swings open as Myungsoo's head peeks out.

"Just saying....IM the husband. YOU'RE the wife!!" The door slam closes again.

"Jerk.."Sungyeol mutters. Just than the leader's phone rings. There was a moment of silence as Sunggyu talked with the other person. He quickly hangs up and explains that theres a quick interview.

"Im sooooooooooooo tired!~" Dongwoo complained.

"Whos gonna stay with Sungah?" Hoya asked.

"......................."

 

 

 

"NOT IT!!!!" Sungyeol screams.

"NOT IT!!!"

"NOT IT!!"

"NOT IT!!"

"NOT IT!!"

"NOT IT!!"

All of them cheer so they wont have to stay. I mean they dont mind staying with you but it would be awkward after all these years. 

"WAITT!!!" Dongwoo yells. Everyone freezes as they focus on Dongwoo. "Theres only 6 of us..." They all turn their gaze towards Myungsoo's room's door. They all give an evil smirk as they quietly put on their shoes and ran out. The last person, Hoya, was putting on his shoes when Myungsoo came out while trying to put on a shirt. Myungsoo widens his eyes as he saw the living room empty and Hoya frozen while trying to put on his shoes.

"What-" Before Myungsoo can ask Hoya dashes outside and slams the door. "Y-Yah!!" Myungsoo runs toward the door to see a note:

Myungsoo! We're gonna be doing an interview! Take care of Sungah! And by the way...you lost fair and square. You didnt say NOT IT!!!
Love, Infinite Hyung/Dongsaeng

"MWOH!!!??" Myungsoo crumples up the note as he defeatedly plop on the couch and turn on the tv. He was flipping through channels when the restroom door clicked open. "Yah the other hyungs went to an interview they'll be back soon."

"..."

"yah! Are you not listening!?" He snaps his head to the side to see Sungah in a very over-sized t-shirt that covered all the way down to the middle of her thighs. She pulled on the bottom as she lift her head up. Myungsoo gulps as he looks down at her long,slender legs.

"D-does...this look weird..?" You reply uncertain.

"..."

"O-Oppa?"

"Huh? What?"

"nevermind..." You slowly sat on the couch away from him. You tried to concentrate on the person who was talking on the tv but it didnt interested you at all. Myungsoo breathes deeply as he tries to get the image of your legs out of his head. He takes a side glance to see you cross-legged while your hair was ina cute bun. He gulps as he stares at her. *Maye one night....W-WHAT THE... Whats happening to me!?* 

"Aish.." he mutters. He gets on the ground and started excercising. (I got this from the drama Goong btw KEKE) You confused started staring at him weird.

"Oppa?"

"What?" He asked annoyed since he was concentrating on excercising.

"Are you excercising?"

"Yeah...so?"

You shrink back on the couch as he kept excercising. 

 

The night was getting darker and both of you were really tired. Your eyes started getting droopy and you started yawning. Finally Myungsoo turned the tv off.

"Well...lets go to sleep. Goodnight." He stands up and walks to his room.

"Arent you going to give me anything?"

"No..why would I?" You scoff as you cross your arms. "FIne..just get a pillow from somewhere. Goodnight." You roll your eyes as you walk past him and lie down on his bed. "Y-Yah! what are you doing!?"

"Sleeping on your bed."

"Get off."

"no."

"yah!" You scoff as you turn away from him and cuddle under his blanket. 

"The bed smells like you."

"Uhh..thanks?"

"That wasnt a compliment." You snap. He makes an annoyed face at you as he goes to turn off the lights. He stares at your curvy silhoutte that was showing from the moon light. He gulps as that powerful feeling surges him once again. *what..is this?* He gulps again as he walks towards his bed and lies down. "Yah! You cant sleep here!" You complain. Myungsoo's man instincts finally took over him as the last but powerful toxin overflowed his body. He tightly wraps his arms and legs around your body. "Yah!!" You scream. You were surprised...he avoided you like a germ but now he was all over you.

"Just stay like this..."  You froze at his words. You look up at his face to see his eyes closed. You couldnt remember if he was this handsome. His face was just...perfect. "Stop staring.." He mumbles. You blush red as you move your stare away. He opens his eyes a little to see you fidgeting underneath his arms. He smiles on how cut you looked also beautiful but his face darkens as he realizes what will happen."Do you..trust me?"

"W-what?"

"Do you?"

"Should I?"

"No."