Are you a fan? Are you an idol?

Remember
Good Afternoon passengers, your flight will come to an end in about 5 minutes please stay in your seat with your seatbelt on until the plane comes to a complete stop then gather all your things in and head on to Korea in and orderly fashion. Thank you for choosing us as your flight to Korea. Have a nice day. 


*Finally!!!~ KOREAAAAA!!!!* I stretch my arms wide as I yawn. I listened to music most of the time of the ride and shared some conversations with the friendly woman beside me other than that i slept. I bow to lady and bid farewell then i gather my handbags and head out.

 

I would be lying if I was saying that I was calm...I wonder how much has changed...."Yap!!" I do a fist pump earning a glare from a tired looking man but I didn't care. I was the last passenger to be out of the plane after every one left I dashed to the restroom and changed. I took of my comfortable bulky sweater, sweat pants, and converse then changed into skinny  jeans with a white blouse and heels. I also added earrings, a silver bracelet, and curled my hair and finally put on my black sunglasses. I gather my stuff and fix my posture then walk out of the restroom. Yeah I know you're wondering why I had to change my look? Well its part of the "training" I'm in right now..I'm going to debut as a kpop star soon. Truthfully this isnt my real look at all. The heels are killing my feet but I have to keep a good "reputation" of myself because a kpop star is going to pick me up. I have no idea who it might be. I take out my handy-dandy kpop book that my teacher gave me. It has all the facts and relaitons of every kpop star. I flip through a couple of pages before going to the end to see blacnk pages. I trace the blank page and imagined my picture on there with many fact about me. I smile....*Oppas*......I turn a few pages back and look at one of the most popular groups right now. I trace their picture as memories pop up in my head on every face. I stop in the middle person as my face crunch up in confusion...*I still dont know...Oppa...How can I be so selfish and stupid huh?* 

"SUNGAH YAH!!!!!"

*OOF* I jostle backwards as someone tackled me in the front. "Uhhhh..who are you?"

"OMO!! My disguise must be daebak!! How can you not recognize me!?" *Why does that voice sound REALLY familiar*

"Uhhhh.."

"Come on..Ill show you myself in my van." The familiar stranger drags you towards the parking lot and pushes you inside the van as her driver puts my luggage in the back. "Alright..well dont get surprised." She pulls her hair down, takes the scarf off around her neck, and took her sunglasses off.

"JIEUN AH!!!!!" I shouted. My best friend...or more specifically IU. Yep thats right my best friend is IU.

"Finally!!! How was Sweden!? I missed you so so so much!!!"

"Me too!! I was homesick for months!!" 

"You're finally back now!! OMO!! We should do a duet together!! To bosst your poplularity up! I meanIhavenothingtodoanywaysOh!ORWecanbeinavarietyshowtogetherOR-" I cover my hand in front of .

"Thats enough Jieun-ah. I just want to settle in for now." Your friend nodded in agreement but you could tell she had disappointment in her face. "But..that duet sounds great later." Your friend nods her head.

"Soooo...Sungah-yah about your dorm uhm..actually your neighboys are Inf-" The car jostles forward making me fall forwards. *Ugh..What is up with me and gravity today!!?*

"Oopas sorry ladies." The driver apologizes. "Typical Seoul traffic."  I peered to the side to see the endless line of cars up front

"Great..Seoul traffic." Jieun groans.

"Ahhh~ The sweet sound of honking horns...Home sweet home." You joke. But you actually meant it in a way.  Sweden is so quiet especially where you lived. You were glad to see hundreds of cars and honking horns.

"Actually." The driver started. "The building is not far from here. Its only about 3 minutes away. Why don't you guys walk from here?"

"Sorry driver I cant." Jieun says.

"Hey..I'll walk." I suggested.

"You sure?" Your friend looks at you with worry.

"Yep..I want to walk in the streets." The driver moves lanes to the closet one near the streets and you open the door. "Thanks Ahjussi!! See you later Jieun-ah!"

"Be safe!" You friend warns before you closed the door. You smell in the fresh air as you look around the tall building...but you just thought of the directions. You didnt know which way to go..and you didnt have a phone either. *Great..Good job Kim Sung ah...*

 

 

 

 

 

-KIM MYUNG SOO-

Wow...the traffic is really bad today. Good thing I'm walking~ I pull up my scarf closer to my face and put on my hood. I saw some girls pointing at me. Geesh..my popularity these days. I try to walk as normal as possible until I heard a girl squeal "Omo, isnt that L?" Then I heard more squeals and footsteps following me. I slowly started to move faster and so did the footsteps. Geesh stalker fans!!! "It is him!!" I heard not far from behind me. I started to jog then I heard. "L OPPA!!! SARANGHE!!!!! AHHHHH!!!" Noooooo...I run and run and run until I saw a girl in front of me..Shoot...these girls are smart I turn the corner and quickly hide. The girls zoom by but the girl who was in front of me just stood there looking around helplessly. Oh..she wasnt a fan?

 

 

 

-YOU-

What..the..heck...I wanted to ask directions to people and saw a guy running towards me. I started to talk but he stopped and ran away from me. Geesh how rude...then thats when I saw the humongous mob of girls screaming "~~~~ OPPA!!!" Wait....Oppa???. "~~~~SOO OPPA!!!" What the heck? OH!!! That guy must be an idol. I had no idea who they were talking about though. Soo Oppa? I looked around for anyone else to ask but they all ignored me. I searched the crowd more until I saw.....OMO!!!! IS THAT-

 

 

 

-MYUNGSOO- 

I catch my breath as I lean behind the bush. The girls were finally gone. *Inspirits...I truly do love you guys..but..i need my privacy* I made a mental note to all my fans. After about 5 minutes I peer out to still see that girl desperately looking around. *Is she looking for somone?* I slowly stand up and stare at her more. She was kind of cute looking helpless and all. Maybe I can help. I cautiously move out of the bush to see not many people there. I was walking towards the girl closer when she froze and looked at me. Oh No..what if she was a fan? Why is she looking at me like that? Wait a minute...IS SHE-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!!! OMG SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!!! I HAVE SO MANY ALREADY THAT I FEEL PRETTY CONFIDENT :D THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMMENTING ALSO!! AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT. 

(it might be ish too...)

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!! I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!! ANYWAYS THANK YOU AGAIN!!