Feeling

Remember

So...after hearing that Infinite was my neighbor I was waiting for them to finish their last schedule. I was so jittery, I kept shaking my legs and taking deep breaths. I couldnt imagine how horrible the ride would be....ugh...I hit my head because I was so frustrated. *AISH...WHY ME!!!??* The door clicks open from the room I was waiting and Sunggyu Oppa comes out.

"Were done...you can come out now. Did you bring your stuff?"

"Jieun's manager said he already put it in the trunk.."

"Arraso lets go." He opens the door for me as I went out. He leads me to Infinite's waiting room. "I hope you werent waiting long." He said worried about me while pushing the door open.

"No its f-" My mouth drops as my whole body freezes. I couldnt cover my eyes because I was too shocked. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!" I quickly shut the door and pushed Sunggyu Oppa in the room. I put my hand on my chest. Infinite was changing...and all of them were shirtless.....I gulp as the picture kept coming in my head. I hit my head once more. "Stop thinking about it Kim Sung Ah!! Stop!! Stop!!" I whine as I jump up and down so embarrased. 

-MYUNGSOO-

All my members' mouths were wide open as they stared at our leader and the door. "H-hyung" Sungjong spoke up. "W-why"

"Sorry guys...I forgot you guys were changing." Hyung said sheepisly.

"Hyung!" I yell. Well this is embarrasing. She just saw me half !! I shudder as I put on a t-shirt. Unlike me it seems like the other members were still in a aftershock. I patted Sungyeol's back who's hand was mid-way in the air to grab his shirt with his eyes wide and mouth open. Why wasnt I so...scarred? I mean..sure we already saw each other a couple of times...I shake my head realizing what I was thinking. Thats all in the past. I dont care anymore. I felt my pocket vibrate as my phone received a text message.

From: Woori Jagi~

I cringe at the ID even though I had it for 6 months. Ugh...so greasy..I would never say something like that unless it was...My head automatically moved towards the door. *AISH...WHAT WRONG WITH ME!!!? Ive been so good not thinking about her all these years and how that shes back Im thinking of her again!? No I like Woori...I like Woori...I like Woori...I like- * "AISH!!!" Everyone jumps up at my loud remark. "Sorry.."I mutter before looking at the message.

OPPA!~ Mwoh hae? Do you wanna you know...continue what we were doing?

I pretend to gag as I absent-mindly reply.

Tired...lets do it some other time.

I wasnt really tired...But I never liked her but she was just a girl to play with. If I had time I would spend it with her. Why not today? Is it because of Sung- *NO ITS NOT!!! I SHOULD GO!!*

Hey you know what? Lets do it today. See you later ;)

That's the Oppa I know. Meet me downstairs I have something to give you.

I smirk as I went out the door almost bumping into her. She lifts her head up and immediately bows. Her face looked pale...maybe she was tired. But I had no time to think so I just harshly bumped her before going downstairs. I turn around before the elevator door closed to see her on the ground. I cringe as I try to fight back the need to run up to her and wrap my arms around her. I put on my poker face as the door closes. 

 

Woori was there with her usual ty clothes. "Are we doing it here?" I asked.

"No of course not silly. Just drink this." She hands me a cup with...wine?

"You called me here to drink this?"

"Yeah Oppa...drink it." I shrug as I drank it all down. It doesnt take like wine..

"What...is this?" 

"Oh..fruit juice.,.just something that'll help us later." She winked. *O.....k?*

"Ill see you lat-" I roll my eyes as I pick up my phone that was ringing.

"yah where are you!?" Leader yells.

"Downstairs. Why?"

"We have a interview later at night. We need to leave." *Crap..*

"Fine. Bye" I hang up as I turn to Woori. "Sorry...but I got a schedule." She sulks as she pouts at me.

"Ok...but Ill see you later right Oppa?" She looks at me with pitiful eyes.

"yeah Yeah sure..and dont wear those kind of clothes..they dont fit you." I commented before going upstairs again.

-WOORI- 

*Hm? He still thinks im innocent? Well..whatever plan's going perfectly anyways. Wait... oh no..He better not go anywhere else...the drink I gave him was toxin...* I quickly sent him a text not to mess with any girls. (OK YALL ARE PROBABLY CONFUSED OH BTW THIS IS AUTHOR-NIM SAYING NOT WOORI BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CAlLLED BUT THE TOXIN IM TALKING ABOUT IS THE DRINK WHICH GETS THE GUY'S HORMONES TO KICK UP AND BE...EXTRA....? SEDUCTIVE? YEAH LIKE THAT. JUST SAYING. OK! BACK TO THE STORY!!) I close my phone satisfied and strut back. 

-YOU-

I calm my beating heart as Myungsoo Oppa passed by me. Hes still handsome as always..and mean. The door opens as the other members came out. "Oppas!" I confidently call out. They all turn to me. "Mianhe...for barging in your privacy. I REALLY didnt mean to." I bow a couple of times before they started slowly smiling and calming down again.

"Its alright Noona! At least it was you! If it was someone else.." Sungjong shivers. I giggle of how cute he looked.

"I agree." Hoya said patting my back. 

"Gomawo Oppas~" I cooed before skipping towards their van. I didnt notice Infinite staring at me in awe as Dongwoo commented. "Did anyone miss that aegyo alot?" Everyone nodded as they looked at me in awe. They chuckled as they stared at me with my hair bobbing from me skipping. 

 

I blow alot of air and my cheeks grow bigger. Someone chuckled beside me and I looked to see it is Sungyeol Oppa. So far I feel the most comfortable beside him. "Why are you laughing Oppa?"

"You're so cute like always." He says between chuckles. I grin as I put my index finger on my cheek and did my aegyo.

"You're so cute!!" Sungyeol Oppa coos as he reaches for my cheeks when Myungsoo Oppa walks between us. "Yah!" Sungyeol yells.

"What?"

"I was about to squish her cheeks and you interrupted!!"

"Oh..I know." He shrugged before going in the van.

"Oooo~ Someones jealous." Sungyeol whispers to me before going in the van also. "EH!!?? Jea...lous!!??* I move my head to the side in confusement when hands moved my head straight again from behind. I look behind to see Woohyun Oppa concentrating on my hair. "O...ppa?"

"Wae?" He said with his brows furrowed from concentrating.

"What are you doing?"

"This tiny hair is killing me. It keeps sticking out." He plays with my hair more than finally smiles. "There! You look so much better!"

"Gomawo Oppa~" 

"Yah! Hurry up and get on!" Infinite's manager yelled.

"neh!" we both replied. Woohyun Oppa went in first then me. I looked around for an empty spot beside...Myungsoo Oppa. The other Oppas look at me with smirks. *Psh..they did this on purpose* You trudge towards the back and plop on the seat. Both of you try to not touch each other from the awkwardness. Since I was at the end I squirm towards the window more and cross my arms. As the ride went on my eyes started drooping. I was extra tired from the day's events and also the jetlag. Maybe a little nap wont hurt right? I turn my head towards the window and drift off to sleep...

 

-MYUNGSOO- 

I was trying to go to sleep when I kept hearing ba-bump ba-bump beside me. I open one of my eyes to see that it was Sungah's head bumping into the window while she was asleep. I stare at her as her head bobbed up and down. That must hurt...I turnn my gaze to see all my hyungs including the maknae glaring at me."What!?" I whispered shouted.

"tch...what a bad..man." Dongwo muttered before playing back on his ipod. The other hyungs shake their heads as they went back to what they were doing. I sigh. *Fine!!* I pull her head towards my shoulder. "Hyung!" Sungjong glares at me. 

"What?"

"Hyung...you are a bad man." Sungjong mutters. I sigh as I patted her head where I pulled her harshly. I stared at her eyebrows than her long fairy-like eyelashes that curled up just right. Her smooth cheeks onto her button cute nose. Than...to her lips. Her lush pink kissable lips. I couldnt stop looking at her face. Fine I admit...I did miss her alot and her being so close to me right now. I would be like this forever. She moves abit as she gives a small smile to her lips which made mine smile right back. I curl her hair that was loose behind her ears. Later she shivered from the A/C so I rubbed her arms for body heat. I lean my head onto hers as I stare at her hand. My hand was inches away from hers aching to be connected to it. But I didnt...I couldnt...this is so wrong right now. I look at her face again and this time I move my thumb across my cheeks. I couldnt stop myself from looking at her lips than to her collarbone..than to her neck..than to...I gulp as I saw one of the buttons unloose on her blouse showing a little of her....I gulp as this powerful feeling surged through my body. Whats happening to me?